DBS / LP to offer "exclusive" live songs via Google

LESTAT

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention.

The mp3s are the streaming rips, they have not the purchased quality.

Since i had to use a proxy for listem them, i didn't trust to use my credit card uder a proxy system.

We have to wait some US citizen for obtain the high quality ones ^^

Let Down album cover = Too Simple. It's similar to OOA album cover.

I dont understand why you guys are calling the cover too simple. If anything MTM cover was too simple. This cover if anything symbolizes exactly what Chester described the video to be. The blackness = Death and in the video hes going to be swallowed up by it. Look it up. If anything its fantastic from an artistic standpoint

I dont understand why you guys are calling the cover too simple. If anything MTM cover was too simple. This cover if anything symbolizes exactly what Chester described the video to be. The blackness = Death and in the video hes going to be swallowed up by it. Look it up. If anything its fantastic from an artistic standpoint

I agree! I didn't really like the CBI cover artwork, though.

Edited by immortalsoul

I'm not sure what show New Divide is from...obviously Let Down is from the summer Vegas show. I love the acoustic version so much more than the studio version and the 05 version. It's so good...I wish the studio version was acoustic.

can someone PM me the acoustic let down? it's amazing; i like it better than the album version.

the one in nameless's sig can't be downloaded anymore by free users.

Fixed :mellow:

If the download links will not works anymore is because you guys have finished my Trafficshare (41.92 GB) or someone reported the links as copyrighted :lol:

Edit: Mirrors are appreciated ;)

Man they killed the New Divide cover lol

I hope the Let Down CD single will come out soon. Hopefully Morning After and/or 20 Eyes will be on it. The vocal edits on Let Down suck ass.

Edited by Aiman

Man they killed the New Divide cover lol

I hope the Let Down CD single will come out soon. Hopefully Morning After and/or 20 Eyes will be on it. The vocal edits on Let Down suck ass.

Can someone hint hint PM me too ???? Havent heard it yet, except for the live rips