DBS / LP to offer "exclusive" live songs via Google

LESTAT

Sounds like Stuttgart to me but I'm not sure.

Holy jesus Let Down is awesome. Destroys the fuck out of the album version due to the absence of so much of that electronica stuff I don't like. Chester nails it, the guitar work is great...love it. EXCELLENT song.

Now we need the other 4 Vegas tracks!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol we are terrible :P

Oh well, it's music. Music is music. DBS isn't broke, LP isn't broke, Warner isn't broke. We go to 10 million live shows, buy 10 million copies of the album (I actually bought 3), and buy every other little merch item they put out so I don't see it as a serious problem. A problem, yes, but not one big enough for anyone to worry about really.

lol we are terrible :P

Oh well, it's music. Music is music. DBS isn't broke, LP isn't broke, Warner isn't broke. We go to 10 million live shows, buy 10 million copies of the album (I actually bought 3), and buy every other little merch item they put out so I don't see it as a serious problem. A problem, yes, but not one big enough for anyone to worry about really.

Especially since LP gives us almost all of their shows for free now.

I dont understand why you guys are calling the cover too simple. If anything MTM cover was too simple. This cover if anything symbolizes exactly what Chester described the video to be. The blackness = Death and in the video hes going to be swallowed up by it. Look it up. If anything its fantastic from an artistic standpoint

Because OOA album cover has a "brother" named "Let Down album cover"