System Of A Down

Machine Head

The Prodigy

Revolution Stage:

Stone Sour

Suicide Silence

Bring Me The Horizon

Hatebreed

If Slipknot, Machine Head, Suicide Silence or Bring Me the Horizon tour with LP, I will eat my own head :lol:

Nice lineup nonetheless.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Slipknot, Machine Head, Suicide Silence or Bring Me the Horizon tour with LP, I will eat my own head :lol:

Nice lineup nonetheless.

It doesn't make sense in any case, it's more a dream lineup with all my favourite bands :)

Edited by tschenneck

Main Stage:

Linkin Park

Slipknot

System Of A Down

Machine Head

The Prodigy

Revolution Stage:

Stone Sour

Suicide Silence

Bring Me The Horizon

Hatebreed

I can't believe my choices from a few months back OMG. BVB is horrible. I like this line up. I'm not familiar with Machine Head or Suicide Silence (although my GF likes them) but the rest are awesome.

wow, new list because my old list was weird:

Main Stage:

Eminem

Blink-182

Angels and Airwaves

Three Days Grace

Disturbed

Papa Roach

My Chemical Romance

The Fray

MGMT

Second Stage:

Kendrick Lamar

Reflection Eternal

The Naked and the Famous

Cage the Elephant

what made you change your mind?

:P

Watching them at Download this year online. They were terrible. I also think the lead singer sounds like a idiot when he talks. Not to mention they have maybe one or two decent songs on an album, but the rest is filler garbage. Do they actually play their songs live? Cuz it seems like he lip syncs or something.

Watching them at Download this year online. They were terrible. I also think the lead singer sounds like a idiot when he talks. Not to mention they have maybe one or two decent songs on an album, but the rest is filler garbage. Do they actually play their songs live? Cuz it seems like he lip syncs or something.

yeah I was kind of ok with them until I saw them suporting Murderdolls, they were just real arrogant about being onstage and were acting like it was completely their gig and they were not here because a WAY bigger band had brought them out... their merch had the date for the tour on it and the words "We Stitch the UK Tour '11", the tour was Murderdoll's "God Save The Scream" Tour, but they were just trying really hard to almost brush over that fact - plain disrespectful

about the live thing, no idea, wasn't watching them properly... not going to stain my youtube history wih them... some people I no longer talk to (for entirely different reasons i assure you :D haha ) are massive fangirls and it's unbearable having them on my newsfeed on FB...

Wisdom indeed. I bought the album because I liked the singles, and the rest of it is awful.

Also, I'd love Rolo Tomassi to be on PR just to see people's reactions.

haven't paid for any of their music and am glad for it, and SO YES, Rolo Tomassi would be hilarious...

"dat's not NU-METAL!" hehe

I don't think they'd tour with 10 Years again - maybe but it doesn't seem likely lol. PR08 was awesome though.

Main Stage

Muse 9:15-11:00

Linkin Park 7:15-8:45

Three Days Grace 5:30-6:45

Chevelle 3:45-5:00

Revolution Stage

10 Years 2:15-3:30

POD 1:20-1:50

Maylene & The Sons Of Disaster 12:30-1:00

I don't think they'd tour with 10 Years again - maybe but it doesn't seem likely lol. PR08 was awesome though.

Main Stage

Muse 9:15-11:00

Linkin Park 7:15-8:45

Three Days Grace 5:30-6:45

Chevelle 3:45-5:00

Revolution Stage

10 Years 2:15-3:30

POD 1:20-1:50

Maylene & The Sons Of Disaster 12:30-1:00

why would linkin park open for someone else on their own tour lmfao. and anyway, muse would open for LP.

why would linkin park open for someone else on their own tour lmfao. and anyway, muse would open for LP.

Muse wouldn't open for LP. Muse actually declined LP's offer to be on PR07. Muse is a way bigger band right now than Linkin Park is. I don't see LP returning to the top of the fame if they keep making albums like ATS. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but Muse makes huge records.

Not only a list of bands I'd like to see but a practical one.

Main Stage:

Linkin Park because no shit

Chevelle as the token "somewhat-heavy-drop-tuned" band

Evanescence as the "nobody gives a shit about them like they did x years ago" band

Foster the People as the "let's get those radio-hipster tickets sold" band

Middle Class Rut as the "seriously did we move all those radio-hipster tickets yet?" band

Second Stage:

Protest the Hero headlines (This is self indulgence on my part. Can't logically justify it other than being a nice genre shift)

Enter Shikari direct support (Because it's Enter fucking Shikari)

Odd Future as the "oh shit Projekt Revolution needs at least one up-and-coming hip hop act" band

Julien-K should put out a new album and jump on the tour so I can have another half-album worth of really good songs, but this time learn your place, you're a second stage support act at best but you happen to be Chester Bennington's friend.

Muse wouldn't open for LP. Muse actually declined LP's offer to be on PR07. Muse is a way bigger band right now than Linkin Park is. I don't see LP returning to the top of the fame if they keep making albums like ATS. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but Muse makes huge records.

this is true

Not only a list of bands I'd like to see but a practical one.

Main Stage:

Linkin Park because no shit

Chevelle as the token "somewhat-heavy-drop-tuned" band

Evanescence as the "nobody gives a shit about them like they did x years ago" band

Foster the People as the "let's get those radio-hipster tickets sold" band

Middle Class Rut as the "seriously did we move all those radio-hipster tickets yet?" band

Second Stage:

Protest the Hero headlines (This is self indulgence on my part. Can't logically justify it other than being a nice genre shift)

Enter Shikari direct support (Because it's Enter fucking Shikari)

Odd Future as the "oh shit Projekt Revolution needs at least one up-and-coming hip hop act" band

Julien-K should put out a new album and jump on the tour so I can have another half-album worth of really good songs, but this time learn your place, you're a second stage support act at best but you happen to be Chester Bennington's friend.

and this is wonderful

Muse also has the benefit of being not only a huge band, but a huge *European* band. There's probably some sociological/population-correlated reason, of course, but as far as public consciousness bands like Muse or Oasis are on these huge, god-like levels, and North American listeners mostly just are left to go "I don't get it" and underestimate them. I greatly envy the geography of Europe and how that plays into things like music. The festivals are to fucking die for. I subscribed to my cable's HD concert channel just to ogle at the oceans of crowds waving flags and all that that we don't see at all. People come from all over to go to those things. Meanwhile I'm over here on a continent that's three countries jammed together that hate each other because the middle one is kind of a dick.

right, throwing rational thought to the wind, this is what I'd love to see...

Linkin Park (for ol' times sake)

My Chemical Romance (see previous claims)

30 Seconds To Mars (a similar sentiment to the MCR claims)

Bring Me The Horizon (*Oli Sykes goes down to security area, raises hand* "Who wants to gimme a high five!?" *crowd screams* "well come over the barrier and do it!" *instantly regrets descision - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH-QDDFU2jQ)

The Blackout ('cause they're fucking brilliant, but not big enough to be above BMTH yet)

(if this looks startlingly like the Leeds 2011 lineup with LP stuck on top then well done, gold star to you!)

and i don't particularly care about a 2nd stage - i'd spend all day at the 1st one if that lineup was on ;)

My Projekt Revolution, with Stage Times...

Main Stage

Linkin Park 9:30 - 11:00

Korn 7:45 - 9:00

The Prodigy 6:30 - 7:30

Skindred 5:15 - 6:15

Revolution Stage

Enter Shikari 3:30 - 4:30

Architects 2:30 - 3:15

Skrillex 1:30 - 2:15

D.R.U.G.S. 12:45 - 1:15

Japanese Voyeurs 12:00 - 12:30

MAIN STAGE:

Linkin Park

Muse

KoRn

30 Seconds To Mars

REVOLUTION STAGE:

Pendulum

Evanescense

Hollywood Undead

Juilen-K

(Each band gets about 30-45 mins, LP & Muse gets about an hour-hour & 30mins!! 15-20mins break between each band. Which is a Total of 500mins of Projekt Rev!!!!!!!)

My Projekt Revolution, with Stage Times...

Main Stage

Linkin Park 9:30 - 11:00

Korn 7:45 - 9:00

The Prodigy 6:30 - 7:30

Skindred 5:15 - 6:15

Revolution Stage

Enter Shikari 3:30 - 4:30

Architects 2:30 - 3:15

Skrillex 1:30 - 2:15

D.R.U.G.S. 12:45 - 1:15

Japanese Voyeurs 12:00 - 12:30

I'd shift Skrillex to main stage opener solely because his act relies on visuals that couldn't be pulled off at the Rev stage. Also a bigger sound system for those drops.

Muse also has the benefit of being not only a huge band, but a huge *European* band. There's probably some sociological/population-correlated reason, of course, but as far as public consciousness bands like Muse or Oasis are on these huge, god-like levels, and North American listeners mostly just are left to go "I don't get it" and underestimate them. I greatly envy the geography of Europe and how that plays into things like music. The festivals are to fucking die for. I subscribed to my cable's HD concert channel just to ogle at the oceans of crowds waving flags and all that that we don't see at all. People come from all over to go to those things. Meanwhile I'm over here on a continent that's three countries jammed together that hate each other because the middle one is kind of a dick.

Europe is the fucking shit. If I had the transportation and money to go to Europe every summer for the festivals and shows, I would fucking die for it. The US has zero respect for good music and the US NEVER has a good festival. Like ever, except for PR on occasion. Lol. The US likes things like Lil Wayne and Miley Cyrus and Justim Beiber and shit like that, how is that shit even music?