Next PR

[High_Voltage]

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With dates trickling out, here is what I would like for the next PR. As much as I want this to be a rock tour, it isn't. It's about the fusion of Rock & Hip Hop/Rap.

Main Stage

------------

Linkin Park 9:00 - 11:00

30 Seconds to Mars 7:30 - 8:45

P.O.D. 6:15 - 7:15

Julien-K 5:15 - 6:00

Love & Death 4:15 - 5:00

Revolution Stage

-------------------

Skrillex 2:45 - 3:45

D.R.U.G.S. 1:50 - 2:35

Maylene & The Sons of Disaster 1:10 - 1:40

Hell or Highwater 12:30 - 1:00

Get Busy Committee 12:00 - 12:20

Edited by LPFreak64

I don't understand why people keep posting bands that aren't even relevant anymore. SOB broke up in like 2008/2009. Also, I never understood why people say bands that have already done the tour. Yes, certain bands that were on the tour previously in 2008 played in Europe again for PR. But no bands were ever the same at PR02, PR03, PR04, PR07 or PR08 in the states. Realistically, I see a lot of electronic acts for this year's PR. Maybe some hip-hop, most likely very little alternative/rock bands, sadly. LP doesn't make rock music anymore, so they probably won't choose alternative/rock/metal bands to tour with..

Mine's a bit unrealistic but I would LOVE to see Nightwish, Dream Theater, and Linkin Park on the same tour. LP needs to bring out some prog for the next record and this can happen :D Well, DT would be the lesser of two evils.

Main Stage

Linkin Park

Nightwish

Dream Theater

Muse

Korn

Jay-Z (select dates)

Revolution Stage

Julien-K

Paramore

The Shins

Lacuna Coil

Adrenaline Mob (not happening if Dream Theater is there lmao)

I don't understand why people keep posting bands that aren't even relevant anymore. SOB broke up in like 2008/2009. Also, I never understood why people say bands that have already done the tour. Yes, certain bands that were on the tour previously in 2008 played in Europe again for PR. But no bands were ever the same at PR02, PR03, PR04, PR07 or PR08 in the states. Realistically, I see a lot of electronic acts for this year's PR. Maybe some hip-hop, most likely very little alternative/rock bands, sadly. LP doesn't make rock music anymore, so they probably won't choose alternative/rock/metal bands to tour with..

I see what your saying there about the electronic groups, and I agree with it all, except about the SoB part. Reseda Beach is soon to be released, doesn't that mean they are back together?....

I see what your saying there about the electronic groups, and I agree with it all, except about the SoB part. Reseda Beach is soon to be released, doesn't that mean they are back together?....

No. Tak got pissed off at Ryu and the rest of SOB because Mike let them down because Warner didn't want to release Rocket Surgery (AKA Reseda Beach now). He does his own solo stuff now, under the moniker 'Ribkat'. Ryu focuses on his own project called 'Get Busy Committee'. Reseda Beach is the last known stuff to have been made by SOB, and most of the material on the album dates back to as far as 2006. It's most likely the last stuff we will ever hear from SOB, they have no plans of getting back together. The album is being released on Celph Titled's record label so they can get it out the fans that have been waiting for years.