Styles of Beyond

That would probably be my Dream-Line-Up

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you think so?

He's said that in an interview before. Also it's not hard to tell that he's a cocky motherfucker and thinks his band is better than everyone else's.

Very untrue. Dave is a very nice, down to earth guy.

Also, he said in an interview after Live 8 that he hates all bands that use samples and play to click tracks live, and used LP as an example.

I think that is a very stupid thing for him to say. I love the guy but that's pretty stupid. There has to be at least one thing in the entire Foo Fighters massive fucking 2 stage live show that is sampled.

I read an article somewhere where he attacked Chester Bennington and Mike Shinoda personally, not just about their music style. I'll try and find it.

http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=21187

they are saying that Linkin Park is cheating, lol

• 3 weeks later...

After the article I read that "Fran7Chile" posted, F**K Foo Fighters from the Main Stage. Believe me or not the only song I like from them is "The Pretender" and I thought that it will be cool playing it in PR. But after that, F**K FOO FIGHTERS AND DAVE GHORL!!!!

I replace them with another favorite of mine, Avantasia. DAMN THIS BAND IS IN MY TOP 5 (Linkin Park, Metallica, Nickelback, System Of A Down, Avantasia) HOW I FORGOT THEM??????? DAMN!!!!!!

Again Foo Fighters, go to hell!!!!!

MAIN STAGE

Linkin Park

Lupe Fiasco

Jay-Z

Serj Tankian

KoRn

Busta Rhymes

REVOLUTION STAGE

N.E.R.D.

Styles Of Beyond

Paramore

P.O.D

Chali2na

Wheatus

LP could play so many rarely played tracks live like Frgt/10, We Made It and some CC songs and they could play the sickest live version ever live with Sonny, Jonathan Davis and maybe Serj...

but it'll never happen

Main Stage

Linkin Park

Muse

Escape The Fate

Lupe Fiasco (It could be his last tour since he is retiring after his next album)

The Used (Again)

Rev Stage

Three Days Grace

Paramore

The Birthday Massacre (<3)

Vampire Weekend

Crystal Castles

Basically, that's like the best line-up I could think of. I know a lot of people here are like who the fuck is Escape The Fate? Well, they're my second favorite band. It's my dream for LP to tour with them someday. I know this is kind of a lack of hip-hop line-up, except for Fiasco, but I can't really think of any rappers right now that don't have a 'I'm better than you' attitude and wouldn't even consider playing before someone else.

Edited by Geki

Main Stage:

Linkin Park

Deftones (feat Serj on Mein)

Limp Bizkit

Korn

Serj Tanakian

Revolution Stage:

Sinch

Trapt

POD

Green Day

Three Days Grace

Green Day on the Rev Stage? LOL. Highly doubtful.

• 2 years later...

2009? 2010? Any bands we would like to see them tour with? Any duets we would like to see happen?

personally i would like to see them tour with Green Day. Chester could come out and do "The Saints Are Coming" singing Bono's Parts. Or maybe "Jesus of Suburbia"

Other bands I would like to see them tour with include: Foo Fighters, Nickelback, U2, My Chemical Romance (again).

Foo Fighters will never happen on LP's own tour, yesterday confirmed that lmao. Here's my lineup with the order going from top to bottom, headlining to opening.

Main Stage

Linkin Park

Korn

Muse

Dream Theater

Disturbed

Julien-K

Nightwish

Rev. Stage

Serj Tankian

Paramore

Breaking Benjamin

Lacuna Coil

Styles of Beyond

Allele

Show Notes

- Jonathan Davis joins LP on stage every night for the Reanimated version of One Step Closer.

- Joe Hahn and Mike Shinoda join Korn every night for some dubstep atmosphere on Get Up.

- Annette Olzon of Nightwish joins Korn for Freak On A Leash, singing Amy Lee's parts on the acoustic version.

- Chester Bennington joins Julien-K on Technical Difficulties.

- Chester Bennington joins Disturbed for a cover of Walk by Pantera.

- Mike Shinoda joins Paramore for a rendition of Airplanes.

- Hayley Williams joins Lacuna Coil for Our Truth and Heaven's A Lie.

- Mike Shinoda joins Styles of Beyond for Remember The Name and Second To None, and at a few shows, Chester joins them as well for Where'd You Go.

Edited by Devils Apprentice

Foo Fighters will never happen on LP's own tour, yesterday confirmed that lmao. Here's my lineup with the order going from top to bottom, headlining to opening.

Main Stage

Linkin Park

Korn

Muse

Dream Theater

Disturbed

Julien-K

Nightwish

Rev. Stage

Serj Tankian

Paramore

Breaking Benjamin

Lacuna Coil

Styles of Beyond

Allele

Show Notes

- Jonathan Davis joins LP on stage every night for the Reanimated version of One Step Closer.

- Joe Hahn and Mike Shinoda join Korn every night for some dubstep atmosphere on Get Up.

- Annette Olzon of Nightwish joins Korn for Freak On A Leash, singing Amy Lee's parts on the acoustic version.

- Chester Bennington joins Julien-K on Technical Difficulties.

- Chester Bennington joins Disturbed for a cover of Walk by Pantera.

- Mike Shinoda joins Paramore for a rendition of Airplanes.

- Hayley Williams joins Lacuna Coil for Our Truth and Heaven's A Lie.

- Mike Shinoda joins Styles of Beyond for Remember The Name and Second To None, and at a few shows, Chester joins them as well for Where'd You Go.

Um..you know SOB isn't even relevant anymore right? And bands like Korn, SOB and Julien-K have all been on past PR's, I doubt LP would want to play with bands that were already on the tour previously. Not trying to sound like a dick, but I'm just saying...

Realistically, I'd like to see something like this

MAIN STAGE

Linkin Park

Muse

30 Seconds To Mars

Alkaline Trio

REV STAGE

A Day To Remember

D.R.U.G.S. (kind of contracted since Craig played with LP when he was in Chiodos but it wasn't PR)

Black Veil Brides

Anberlin

Die Antwoord (I know I contradicted myself since they are on PR this year in Europe but fuck it)

I like this because the main stage has HUGE bands like LP, Muse and 30 Seconds To Mars and I just like Alkaline Trio and I think it would be a good bridge from the rev stage artists to the huge bands. The rev stage has some huge bands and I think it would be a good idea since it would attract lots of people to come early and be there all day. Die Antwoord is awesome and they're perfect for a tour like PR. I love all the Rev bands and I just think this tour would flow good.

Edited by Geki

This is my dream (semi realistic) lineup, with a stop in England.

Main Stage

Linkin Park

The Prodigy

Korn

Deftones

Skindred

Revolution Stage

Enter Shikari

Skrillex

D.R.U.G.S.

Lights

Japanese Voyeurs