Next PR

[High_Voltage]

2009? 2010? Any bands we would like to see them tour with? Any duets we would like to see happen?

personally i would like to see them tour with Green Day. Chester could come out and do "The Saints Are Coming" singing Bono's Parts. Or maybe "Jesus of Suburbia"

Other bands I would like to see them tour with include: Foo Fighters, Nickelback, U2, My Chemical Romance (again).

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id like to see them tour with Lupe Fiasco

have Mike go out and do a verse with him or spraypaint and ink pens with him

and maybe if there is a hip hop medley have Lupe come out for it {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_smile.gif

others

Rise Against

N*E*R*D

Scars On Broadway

Alkaline Trio

id be happy {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_smile.gif

In stage 1:

LP

Taking Back Sunday [again]

Serj Tankian

Snoop Dogg

Johnatan Davis

In stage 2:

Stylef Of Beyond

Avenged Sevelfold

Slipknot

Scars On Broadway

Other

Featurings:

Snoop Dogg in a hip hop medley with mike

John singing osc

A surprise show, with serj and scars playing soad

Cover:

Maybe a Korn cover, like Blind or Freak On a Leash

Or a Black Sabbath song, like The Wizard, Iron Man...

Lol, it's a dream, but can be possible ^^

I think the next PR will be in 2010. That would be awesome. I can't really predict who will be on the tour, or who I even want really, but I'd like to see Scars On Broadway and Three Days Grace somewhere in the line-up. Also a hip-hop artist, but this time they need to remain on the tour. 2004 PR was great because of Snoop Dogg, and 2007 PR had Styles Of Beyond on it, so that was sick too. On 2008 PR we had Busta Rhymes but he left the tour which sucked because that made it all rock.

Main Stage:

Dead By Sunrise

Scars on Broadway

The Offspring

Foo Fighters

Jay-Z

Linkin Park

Foo Fighters are rumored to be comin on the next PR actually. It's just a rumor for now, Chester was actually pretty serious when he said he wanted them to play on the next PR tour. Anyway, I'd really like Julien-K to come back on the tour. If the Pink Floyd keyboardist hadn't died Idve loved to see them too.

David Grohl hates LP.

Why do you think so?

He's said that in an interview before. Also it's not hard to tell that he's a cocky motherfucker and thinks his band is better than everyone else's.

Very untrue. Dave is a very nice, down to earth guy.

Also, he said in an interview after Live 8 that he hates all bands that use samples and play to click tracks live, and used LP as an example.

I think that is a very stupid thing for him to say. I love the guy but that's pretty stupid. There has to be at least one thing in the entire Foo Fighters massive fucking 2 stage live show that is sampled.

David Grohl hates LP.

Why do you think so?

He's said that in an interview before. Also it's not hard to tell that he's a cocky motherfucker and thinks his band is better than everyone else's.

Very untrue. Dave is a very nice, down to earth guy.

Also, he said in an interview after Live 8 that he hates all bands that use samples and play to click tracks live, and used LP as an example.

I think that is a very stupid thing for him to say. I love the guy but that's pretty stupid. There has to be at least one thing in the entire Foo Fighters massive fucking 2 stage live show that is sampled.

I read an article somewhere where he attacked Chester Bennington and Mike Shinoda personally, not just about their music style. I'll try and find it.

[Never going to happen, but a guy can dream right?]

The show, for its final ever Projekt Revolution show, lasts all day, more like a festival, with each band going for an hour, except Linkin Park going for as long as my most recent setlist in Custom Setlists needs them to. There is only one stage so that I do not miss any of them. They are listed in order of appearence! All of the bands get 15 minutes to set up their equipment and get ready to play. During the 15 mins the crowd would have the chance to get a drink (there are HEAPS of food and drink stands available) or go to the toilet, also during the bands which they do not enjoy.

Main Stage:

The Offspring (11.30am - 12.30pm)

ACDC (12.45pm - 1.45pm)

Wednesday 13 (w/ Murderdolls but playing W13 songs as well) (2.00pm - 3.00pm)

I Killed The Prom Queen (reunited) (3.15pm - 4.15pm)

Cannibal Corpse (4.30pm - 5.30pm)

Deftones (5.45pm - 6.45pm)

Mudvayne (7.00pm - 8.00pm)

Slipknot (8.15pm - 9.15pm)

Linkin Park (9.45pm - ??)

ALL of my favourite bands at the one show, would be AWESOME! i would be fucken exhausted by the end of it, but u get that right?

• 4 weeks later...

The Main Stage:

LP

KoRn (JD can perform with LP on One Step Closer, maybe with the 'Reanimation' bridge, along with the new intro and outro, wow that would be sick!! haha)

Jay-Z (Jay can perform with LP is some songs)

Busta Rhymes (Busta can perform with LP on We Made It)

Deftones

2nd Stage:

bunch of bands and rappers..dont really care

Edited by Dennis

• 3 weeks later...

Main Stage

Linkin Park

Rage Against The Machine

Snow Patrol

Lupe Fiasco

Fall Out Boy

Revolution Stage

Scars On Broadway

Escape The Fate

Hollywood Undead

Tokyo Police Club

lol Rage would never open for LP they are too big.

but i like that stage set up. switch snow patrol with rise against and switch FOB with..... NERD. thatds be perfect haha