23.10.2009 - Columbia, MD, Ulalume Festival

hahninator

Dead By Sunrise will be playing today at the mtvU Ulalume Festival in Columbia, Maryland at the Merriweather Post Pavilion. This is their last show of October, ending a month of promo shows that has taken them across Europe and to both coasts of the USA. The setlist for this show should be abbreviated as I don't think DBS will get to play a full show, but we'll see. There is no M&G at this show due to it being a festival.

Who is attending from LPLive? I recommend you meet up post-show at the box office and say hey to everyone...maybe take a few pics together. Have fun!

EDIT by Nameless:

The show just started, here's the setlist!

Soundcheck:

01. Crawl Back In

02. Let Down

03. End Of The World

Show:

01. End Of The World

02. Condemned

03. Morning After

04. Fire

05. Let Down

06. Walking In Circles

07. Too Late

08. Crawl Back In

09. My Suffering

10. Inside Of Me

11. 20 Eyes (The Misfits Cover)

The show is gonna air on the 30th on mtvU. Show page can be found here.

Thanks to LPxDC and Papelbon for the live updates!

Videos by LPxDC

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this was the show that I would have gone to if I wasn't away at college. This venue is about 20 minutes from my house. I felt like crap when this show was first announced. At least it makes me feel a bit better that I won't be missing out on a M&G opportunity. Still wish I could be there to see them and meet some of you guys.

Hahninator failed to mention that I will be rallying the LPL members lol :). Trust me guys giving your your numbers to get in contact goes far :)

I will be in the pit wearing the LPU 8 shirt with Blk/Grn DC's. Look out for me. see ya guys there :)

Hahninator failed to mention that I will be rallying the LPL members lol :). Trust me guys giving your your numbers to get in contact goes far :)

I will be in the pit wearing the LPU 8 shirt with Blk/Grn DC's. Look out for me. see ya guys there :)

btw i will try my best to twitter the setlist

follow me at LPxDC . Not sure if my tweets are protected but Hahn has my twitter so it should be fine

I'm in new jersey right now posting from starbucks. We left ct at 7 this morning to get to baltimore hopefully for 230ish.. Can't wait to meet you guys.. I'll be in my red Ve'Cel tshirt and the reverse mutha Ve'Cel hoodie.

PS.. I'll be tweeting the setlist as well as posting pics up via twitter.. Hopefully someone here that follows me can throw them up here.

Edited by Papelbon

I'm in new jersey right now posting from starbucks. We left ct at 7 this morning to get to baltimore hopefully for 230ish.. Can't wait to meet you guys.. I'll be in my red Ve'Cel tshirt and the reverse mutha Ve'Cel hoodie.

PS.. I'll be tweeting the setlist as well as posting pics up via twitter.. Hopefully someone here that follows me can throw them up here.

goddamnit am i going to be the only guy in the group tht doesnt have vecel clothing >_<

Weird/random move, swapping Crawl Back In and End of the World. CBI's their only well-known song with the general public right now, so it should either be opening or closing shows. Not that End of the World isn't a good opener, but CBI being in the middle of the set doesn't make a lot of sense to me.