23.10.2009 - Columbia, MD, Ulalume Festival

hahninator

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya, my bad for not sticking around, but we were beat from driving all day and just wanted to get back to bmore... I'd like to get down there again when i dont have to leave within 18 hours of me getting there and just hang in bmore and do all the touristy things... LPxDC you down?

ya, my bad for not sticking around, but we were beat from driving all day and just wanted to get back to bmore... I'd like to get down there again when i dont have to leave within 18 hours of me getting there and just hang in bmore and do all the touristy things... LPxDC you down?

Ill be down to show you round the DC/Va area. I hate MD with a passion. People cannot drive up there. DBS was the only reason i stepped foot into that state LOL

We'll probably get one song from each performer.

Kid Cudi should get one song, DBS should get two, AFI should get two and Paramore should probably get like three. And the rest could be like the costume contest and what not.

we did but we were missing Jim, LPPhan took the pic, me & LPPhan were rolling mad deep at the show representing the LPL&LPU :)

It's not perfect, due to the humidity and the chick who took it kind of rushed it.

Going left to right is:

Geki?, LPxDC, me and Revolutionman?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

post-970-1256682194_thumb.jpg

Edited by LPPhan2005

It's not perfect, due to the humidity and the chick who took it kind of rushed it.

Going left to right is:

Geki?, LPxDC, me and Revolutionman?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Haha yeah that's me on the left, I look kind of weird. And no, the other person is my best friend heartlesswind13.