23.10.2009 - Columbia, MD, Ulalume Festival

hahninator

Weird/random move, swapping Crawl Back In and End of the World. CBI's their only well-known song with the general public right now, so it should either be opening or closing shows. Not that End of the World isn't a good opener, but CBI being in the middle of the set doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

awesome show. so much energy. the lpl/lpu crowd rocked it hard.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back home about 20 mins ago. Left right after the AFI set - couldn't deal with the Paramore crowd. I had a great time. Got one of Ryan's guitar picks to add to the collection. I got a full video of CBI but it sucks IMO. I think I have half of Condemned, but the security told me to turn it off halfway through. I'll post them sometime tomorrow. On the other hand, I did get a few AWESOME photos. Here are a few I'm sorta happy with but they need some post-processing. I can't handle a point-and-shoot well and I was far too afraid to bring in my DSLR. Couldn't get great photos of Amir, Fu and Elias, but I'll work on the ones I did get tomorrow.

http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u146/th...20Merriweather/

I just got back home about 20 mins ago. Left right after the AFI set - couldn't deal with the Paramore crowd. I had a great time. Got one of Ryan's guitar picks to add to the collection. I got a full video of CBI but it sucks IMO. I think I have half of Condemned, but the security told me to turn it off halfway through. I'll post them sometime tomorrow. On the other hand, I did get a few AWESOME photos. Here are a few I'm sorta happy with but they need some post-processing. I can't handle a point-and-shoot well and I was far too afraid to bring in my DSLR. Couldn't get great photos of Amir, Fu and Elias, but I'll work on the ones I did get tomorrow.

http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u146/th...20Merriweather/

Thanks!! Amazing pics!

I finally just got back from the show and it was fucking amazing. We got a changed up setlist, I got Elias's drumstick, I got to take pics with Fu, Brandon and Elias again and Chester and the rest of the band performed really good. The only bad thing was the fact that there was no M&G...there easily could have been, especially since AFI and Paramore both had them but it's whatever. I'm going to sleep now...long 3 days.

I'm driving home now, stayed in a friends place in bmore last night.. As everyone said, awesome show, everyone that played rocked the place..

PS.. Hayley Williams is fucking gorgeous... I think me and lpxdc are in agreement that we want to practice baby making with her... lol

Those are mine. For End of the World, try to ignore LPxDC's yelling and flailing of his T-Shirt. And the security made me stop by Too Late, but I started taking pics and videos by the time AFI started.

LMFAO my badd. I was hypedd!

You are awesome. I could recognize your voice ASAP. AMIR!!! ELIAS!!!

lol.

And you know why? Because I do the exact same shit when I see them live :P lmao.

Ryan comes on stage in Stuttgart..."RYAN!!!!!!!" etc ;)

LOL. I think thats some sort of thing everyone should do. Shout to Elias till he sees you haha. Ryan, Amir, & Chester kept coming to our side so many times. Ryan even came over mouthed something to me and threw me his waterbottle LOL

so checking the vids my friend took with my cam

she got

End Of The World (Full)

Morning After (Full)

Fire (Full)

Too Late (1:20)

My Suffering (Full)

My suffering sounds weird idk how to explain it. Hopefully i can get the vids uploaded this week when i can get a good computer to upload and edit to :)

Around 1:15ish, Chester was pointing at me as I was just fucking belting the song out... The people around me were like WTF is this guy singing so loud for?!?!?! Musta been way off key or something, lol

LOLwtf?

My only complaints about DBS at this show was

Lack of Merch (y can get that shirt at the majority of HT's now) they should have brought the Gravel Shirts as well.

Why didnt they bring the cd's with then? Thats so stupid. What if a AFI or Paramore fan got into it and wanted to get a cd? Opportunity lost.

and obviously the meet&greet. Oh well

and on another note i was highly upset that Asher Roth cancelled. But oh well that meant we got to see DBS sooner :D