Best New Divide perfomance?

Trang

I still think the Transformers 2 premiere one sounds the best. Some of the extended intros towards the end of the '09 tour were cool, but I haven't found a particular performance from any of the DSPs that I don't have some kind of complaint about.

Best intro - Macao

Best vocal performance - Grafenhainichen. He messed one line up but he nailed the rest of the song, it's awesome. He even let the crowd sing a line. Whole band was really into that one.

Graz was badass as fuck but that was because it was the first time I saw ND live.

*calls in Astat*

Already talked about it via PM, but for anybody else viewing this thread who's interested, that guitar isn't new.

http://linkinparkguitar.webs.com/bradsguitars.htm - 5th one from the bottom, I posted this on my site back in March, and Brad's been using that guitar as a backup since mid-2008. It's only been seen live twice (that I'm aware of), once on the previously mentioned ending of New Divide from the Tokyo Summer Sonic '09 show, and once on Bleed it Out at Berlin 2008.

There is probably 3 performances with HQ, Summersonic 2009, Sonisphere, And Transformers Premiers....

Anyways, Astat, When Brad used the Silver Stratocaster, Did he use it as a back up guitar?

Cuz thats what he did in Summer sonic.

Yep, it's a backup. Brad has 2 of the Rory Gallagher Strats, and up until 2008, he just used one as a backup for the other, but on the summer European tour when they started using multiple rigs for different shows, the second Rory Gallagher Strat became his main Strat in the second rig, so he had to get a new backup (he has a backup for every guitar he uses). Since they don't typically have many guitar problems on stage, it's pretty rare to see any of the backups make appearances - the silver Strat has shown up once, he used a silver PRS on In the End at Skive 2008 which must have been a backup, and 2 of Mike's backups to his main PRS have shown up a couple times, once on NMS on Road to Revolution (Phoenix also used it on LOATR at that show), and once on NMS at Epicenter '09.

• 9 months later...

chester can't sing new divide live, so i'd go for whichever one is edited to make it sound like he can

Are you serious? Chester sounds GREAT on this one!!! Plus the DSP's never edit the vocals unless to fix an obvious mistake, even the single versions aren't really edited vocally. My recommendation is definitely Sonisphere though.