DBS In New York

hahninator

that was the worst performance ive ever heard by someone from lp. it was borderline annoying.

reading all these other posts, im surprised no one agreed with me. but thats what i love. it doesnt really matter. lol

If you are judging it from that low quality link above, you shouldn't. I think this was the best DBS performance so far, Chester's vocals are spot on.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are judging it from that low quality link above, you shouldn't. I think this was the best DBS performance so far, Chester's vocals are spot on.

chester was dead on. Actually one of his best nights in a while I think. you want a bad performance...rock am 2007. check out bleed it out. everyone messed up that song bad. Its actually hillarious

That Performance on Letterman was made of win. Chester was fantastic and spot on.

As for the rest of the band, they bore me to tears. At least all you need to watch is Chester anyways.

Is it me, or was Chester sporting a Mike Shinoda hairdo? Either way, it looks great on him. Very pretty and adorable. :wub:

Just got back from the show.....it was amazing. Chester sounded great, as did the whole band. Same set list as the last few shows. Ryan, Amir, and the guys were hanging out at the bar downstairs before the show, they seem like really cool guys....no Chester sightings though. Awesome show, just wish it was longer.

The show was incredible, possibly the best show I have ever been to...after the show I met Elias and Ryan and they were like the nicest people I have ever met. Fucking awesome. Can't wait for Maryland.

EDIT: Now that I got some sleep, I'll elaborate more on the show. It was amazing. I was front row the whole show, right in front of Amir for most of it. Chester and Ryan both came over during the show and sang in our faces and gave us high fives and what not, it was awesome. Chester sang Let Down differently than ever before, it was amazing. The whole speech about the sex tape was funny as hell too. Then End Of The World was amazing, it had an extended outro. They rocked the Gramercy theater. After the show, we met Elias and talked with him for a bit and I got a pic with him. Later on we waited forever, we were practically the only ones left waiting and Ryan and Amir and Fu came out and we talked to Ryan and got a pic with him, we told him we were going to Maryland and he was happy about it. He also mentioned our Vecel shirts which was awesome. Velvet Code opened and they were pretty awesome. Overall, a great show. One of the best shows I have ever been to, if not the best. A+

Edited by Geki