LPLive Germany

hahninator

Posted Image

Our LPLive crew @ the Dead By Sunrise show last night in Hamburg, Germany!

Left to right.....

Top Row: Janek, Jonas [AndOne], Niklas [NiKmaN], Max [Chesterchaz], Anne [teagan], Alex [Alexonlyalex] (standing in front of Anne), Ben [DrBiggy], Fabio [Nameless]

Bottom Row: Thomas [blackChester], Mike [spikeMinoda], Micha [m03pchen], Stefano [Jacrid]

The LPU was even represented! Did someone say... MMM Cookies? (Mike, Fabio, Stefano). Also, a little Burger King post show. Lastly, here's your daily setlist paper from the show. Thanks so much to Stefano for the pictures - you rock.

Thanks to everyone from LPLive that made it to the show, I'm glad you all rocked out and had a great time! Chester came out right before the doors opened and took pictures with everyone, so I hope to see those soon too. Good to see all of you made it and had an awesome show...that's one hell of an LPL M&G if I may say so myself! Thanks!

I can't remember Chester saying something like saving songs for future shows (think he didnt say that ok Jonas said he did), but he did say he'll come back to play more shows. Let's hope that's true.

@Photo: I think Dr.Biggy (Ben) is actually the guy left to Nameless, hope I'm not mistaken!

Edited by Chesterchaz

YES, Chester said: "We're not playing all songs so that you have something to look forward to when you hear us next time"

and YES Dr.Biggiy is the one right to Fabio ;)

Am I the only one without Chaz-Pic?`>.< although I was always standing right next to him he never really turned into our direction =/ I'm in the back of a lot of other pics though, lol.

YES, Chester said: "We're not playing all songs so that you have something to look forward to when you hear us next time"

Awesome =) can't wait for another show. I want to see DBS!!!

Nice pic. It was obviously a great evening....Next time I join you guys ^^

soo what did you guys do after???

Actually not much, some had to go catch their trains and we stood in front of the venue for some more minutes. Then we didn't go into the 99Cent-bar to drink a beer, but went straight back to the main train station^^ I think we were Jonas, Fabio, Michael, Stefano, Alex and Anne. Only thing we did then was eating at Burger King and using the WLAN of the Hauptbahnhof for Stefano's Laptop^^ So there was no 'after-show-party' unfortunately, we were exhausted anyway.

Actually not much, some had to go catch their trains and we stood in front of the venue for some more minutes. Then we didn't go into the 99Cent-bar to drink a beer, but went straight back to the main train station^^ I think we were Jonas, Fabio, Michael, Stefano, Alex and Anne. Only thing we did then was eating at Burger King and using the WLAN of the Hauptbahnhof for Stefano's Laptop^^ So there was no 'after-show-party' unfortunately, we were exhausted anyway.

Yeah cause some of us were awake since 24h... after the show, there is not much energy left to party... I hope next time will be during vacations so more people could come and stay a little longer.

Meeting you guys was worth they money I spent... I mean DBS was great too but yeah... ;D

i´ve uploaded some of my videos:

www.youtube.com/deko2603

more will follow !!

edit: Crawl back In is READY !

now comming: FIRE [at the end of the song you can see some LPL Members singing together with Chaz!!]

uploadtime: 2 hours :/

Edited by deko_lp

Yeah cause some of us were awake since 24h... after the show, there is not much energy left to party... I hope next time will be during vacations so more people could come and stay a little longer.

Meeting you guys was worth they money I spent... I mean DBS was great too but yeah... ;D

I even dunno who you are talkin about.

Am I the only one without Chaz-Pic?`>.<

No, you aren't. I arrived something like 5 minutes too late. Haha. "Too Late". :lol:

I'm the guy between Mike and Stefano ^^

Cool, I didn't get the names of all people there - what's your real name?

Oh... if I knew that you went to the train ston directly to eat someting I would've come with you. I was so fucking hungry after the show^^

And I look so uncool on the pic - we should've taken it before the show, when we took that pic I couldn't even stand properly anymore.^^

And whó is missing on the pic? I think Lisa, Ana and Antje... but I didn't even see the last two so I don't know if they were actually there...