LPLive Germany

hahninator

Deko: thanks for uploading, i loved the 2 you uploaded :) I hope u can upload "Too Late" sometime soon:P

:D i have:

Crawl back in - complete

Fire - complete

Let down - complete

Too late - 77 secounds

End of the World - complete

Inside of me - 1-2 minutes

they will come time after time ;) i think friday evening they will be all availabe @ www.youtube.com/deko2603

:D i have:

Crawl back in - complete

Fire - complete

Let down - complete

Too late - 77 secounds

End of the World - complete

Inside of me - 1-2 minutes

they will come time after time ;) i think friday evening they will be all availabe @ www.youtube.com/deko2603

haha cool :D shame u havent got Condemned :P

but cant wait :P thanks :)

FIRE now online @ www.youtube.com/deko2603

at the end of the song you can see you SpikeMinoda ;) i was standing after you^^

[more will come during the day!]

thanks for the hint! going to check it now!!!

EDIT:

you can even hear me singing at some parts of the song ...!!! chester came down directly in front of me!!!

Edited by SpikeMinoda

so audio... where they at :P

www.youtube.com/dbsgermany check out Let Down / Walking In Circles. Show was seriously 1 night ago, be patient, noone is that fast. Half the concert attendees had to travel a long ass way to get to the show...people are tired.

www.youtube.com/dbsgermany check out Let Down / Walking In Circles. Show was seriously 1 night ago, be patient, noone is that fast. Half the concert attendees had to travel a long ass way to get to the show...people are tired.

lol there are plenty videos with good audio, so that might be good enough for first

lol i was the one who posted links to the vid in newspost i saw em already. Lol my mistake i guess i just wanna hear how some songs sound like live hehe but i will wait :)

And whó is missing on the pic? I think Lisa, Ana and Antje...

Yes, unfortunately I missed the group photo shoot but we were still in the venue hanging with JK! But it was nice to meet some of you even though I didn't get to talk to any of you that much except for Jonas! We from JK GERMANY met up with some guys from InsideTheTourbus.com before the show to talk about some stuff so I just saw your LPLive meeting spot from a distance.

Yes, unfortunately I missed the group photo shoot but we were still in the venue hanging with JK! But it was nice to meet some of you even though I didn't get to talk to any of you that much except for Jonas!

At least I could say hi to you! Hope you had fun hanging with JK! :)