01.10.2009 - Las Vegas, Nevada

Dead By Sunrise will be performing their first full show of their career today in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Wasted Space @ Hard Rock Hotel. After a 3 song performance at Club Tattoo in 2008, a 5 song acoustic performance in Las Vegas earlier this year and 3 song performances in Linkin Park's first encoree this summer, they are finally ready for their first full show!

After this show, they will head to Germany to play a secret club show in Hamburg, Germany and then continue across Germany and the US until the end of October. The full schedule can be found here, although I personally think between the 1st and 10th they'll announce a last minute show in London or perhaps another location due to statements by Warner Bros representatives in England.

What can we expect from this tour? Dead By Sunrise said they will be performing their "full album" live, which means the 12 tracks on the CD and hopefully "The Morning After" as well. They also will play a cover of The Misfits' "20 Eyes", which Chester and Ryan covered under Chester's band "Bucket Of Weenies" in 2005 and 2006. I guess we'll get 14 songs? What do you think?

If anyone is going to the show and would like to Tweet the setlist via Twitter.com, post your Twitter name here...we'd love to follow you. If not, we'll be looking forward to your review after the show! Enjoy! Who all is exactly going to this show?

The full schedule can be found here, although I personally think between the 1st and 10th they'll announce a last minute show in London or perhaps another location due to statements by Warner Bros representatives in England.

On October 6th they are at a radio station called "Einslive" in Germany, doing a pre-listening with German fans...

What the hell song is that? Are you talking about Hed PE's "Bartender" song?

Lol for those who don't know, I Just Want Your Company is not by LP AT ALL. It has nothing to do with the band, it was in the fake LP album Under Attack which contained a few tracks off Hybrid Theory, a few HT b-sides and some joke songs that were supposedly by LP but weren't.

Do we know what time the show starts?

probably around 9 West coast time. Idk do we have someone live tweeting the setlist? Otherwise ima go to sleep and find the setlist tomorrow cuz im not about to wait all night for this haha

do we have someone live tweeting the setlist?

I sure hope so. Otherwise, I'm bracing myself for another West Coast fail like Jimmy Kimmel 2007.

*Waits for the SoCal/other West Coast people to come in and get all butt hurt about it*

Edited by Astat

I sure hope so. Otherwise, I'm bracing myself for another West Coast fail like Jimmy Kimmel 2007.

*Waits for the SoCal/other West Coast people to come in and get all butt hurt about it*

lol i just looked through that thread when we originally posted details about i think no1 from LPL is going haha. I guess we will have to hope on reviews from the press and everything

YEAH YEAH? Just you fuckin wait till DBS JK this year, ima tweet that shit SO HARDCORE.