New DBS Video: Tracking "Too Late"

hahninator

I'm REALLY looking forward to this one but after hearing the snippets, I think I might be done with hearing more of the songs. Even if this song gets put up or leaks next, I just can't listen to it. I learned from M2M and I want to have more surprises when I pop this CD into my car stereo for the first time.

Edited by LinkinParkHotspur

More I hear, more I hate.

As original and underground and NOT aimed at radio as Fort Minor was, everything I've heard so far from DBS is generic, boring, overproduced and quite possibly, in my very humble opinion, the worse tracks of Chester out there. I can see why people like the music because they are fans of Chester and fans of Linkin Park, but this music is terrible.

More I hear, more I hate.

As original and underground and NOT aimed at radio as Fort Minor was, everything I've heard so far from DBS is generic, boring, overproduced and quite possibly, in my very humble opinion, the worse tracks of Chester out there. I can see why people like the music because they are fans of Chester and fans of Linkin Park, but this music is terrible.

aww man. What a shame.. =[ oh well.

lol LP references Harry Potter alot

and it doesnt matter what they stream next, the Japanese version comes out next week.

lol yeah they do, Like when Mike said "its like the train station in harry potter!"

lol i love Harry Potter so i knew what Chaz meant when he said im like harrt potter in this cupboard haha

aww man. What a shame.. =[ oh well.

lol yeah they do, Like when Mike said "its like the train station in harry potter!"

lol i love Harry Potter so i knew what Chaz meant when he said im like harrt potter in this cupboard haha

It is a shame because I'm not hating just to be a dick and hate. I love Chester, he's my favorite member of the band, but I'm not going to just "like" the music because its him and he's one of my favorite musicians in my favorite band. I can say, without problem, the music is downright terrible.

On the flipside, because I'm a fair person, I'm going to wait until I hear the full album before totally disowning this project. But so far, it's just not doing it for me one bit.

It is a shame because I'm not hating just to be a dick and hate. I love Chester, he's my favorite member of the band, but I'm not going to just "like" the music because its him and he's one of my favorite musicians in my favorite band. I can say, without problem, the music is downright terrible.

On the flipside, because I'm a fair person, I'm going to wait until I hear the full album before totally disowning this project. But so far, it's just not doing it for me one bit.

I see where your coming from. I didnt like Inside of Me one at all for some reason. So far everything else i heard was good just inside of me isnt doin it for me haha

me too lol thats how i understood when Mike said Brad on the harnest in the New Divide video looked like Harry on the broom that Quirrell was controlling.

I think the album sounds really good, and really different from LP, which i like

Agreed. Songs like Give Me Your Name, Condemned, Into You and Walking In Circles could have never possibly worked with LP at all. But I think Fire, CBI, MS and Inside Of Me definitely could have worked with LP. But they are the worst songs on the album anyways so it doesn't bother me. I like that these songs are different. I actually would hate this album if the songs all sounded like LP, but they don't. Condemned alone would be too dark and heavy for any of the members in LP which I find kind of funny.

The way most of you talk about the songs, you all act like you know the songs complete, in full.

I know there were a select few here who have heard the songs in whole, but I've seen so many song reviews from the members here it's ridiculous.

People are already judging some songs to be the "best songs on the album" when they have only heard thirty seconds of it. Man.

I can see why people like the music because they are fans of Chester and fans of Linkin Park...

... or fans of Julien-K :P

And yes, I can understand that people prefer the original projects of the members. It's the same here, I guess. From what I've heard now, Dead By Sunrise is gonna be AWESOME and it basically includes six of my favorite musicians out there, but of course I still like Julien-K better. Judging from the heard tracks and the samples, it's very likely, though, that I will love the DBS album a lot more than the rather disappointing Minutes To Midnight.

Edited by immortalsoul

The way most of you talk about the songs, you all act like you know the songs complete, in full.

I know there were a select few here who have heard the songs in whole, but I've seen so many song reviews from the members here it's ridiculous.

People are already judging some songs to be the "best songs on the album" when they have only heard thirty seconds of it. Man.

That's because you can tell what the basic idea of the song will sound like by a 30 second clip, especially if it's the chorus since that's the main point of the song.

That's because you can tell what the basic idea of the song will sound like by a 30 second clip, especially if it's the chorus since that's the main point of the song.

You give me the lulz.

If From The Inside was never heard of by our ears and I gave you a thirty second clip of Chester singing a verse, when you listened to the whole song, you would be flabbergasted!