Interview With Ryu

hahninator

Ok LPLive, we've (well, Felipe has) scored an interview with Ryu from Styles Of Beyond. For those of you who may not know, Ryu worked with Mike on the Fort Minor project, being featured on 6 songs on the album as well as quite a few on the We Major Mixtape and the Fort Minor Militia b-sides. He toured with FM in 2005 and 2006 going around the entire world. Now is your time to submit in questions for us to ask him. We'll narrow it down to about 18 or so and send them off on Friday.

Post a reply in this thread if you have something to ask him. Fort Minor, touring, Styles Of Beyond, Projekt Revolution 2007, his new work with the Get Busy Committee, and his solo album are all ideas you can think about. It'll help if you think of a few complex questions versus the generic "What was Fort Minor like" questions. Remember, we want this to be another great LPL interview!

Thanks!

You stole me all my questions :angry:

lol

Can we expect another Fort Minor album or another song with Mike like Second 2 None?

Maybe another collab with Mike and another member of LP like Chester or Brad or someone else?

A Special feature on a LP live show in the future?

Edited by klp237

What have you been up to since the break up of FM?

How has you relationship with Mike changed (if at all) since then, and what happened with Tak? It seems like he just wants to do his own thing.

Will "Reseda Beach" EVER come out? Or have you lost all hope of anything coming of it?

Do you have any interesting projects that you are working on for the future? Or would you like to do any collabs with a particular artist, be it rapper, singer, band?

What do you look forward to doing in your career? DO you still wanna rap, or produce, or just kinda stay behind the scenes and mentor up and coming artists?

Thats all I got for now, if I think of any later, I'll edit my post..

so far everyones just putting generic questions >_>

It's the generic questions that we all want the answers to.

As curious as I am to know his favorite brand of beer (lol), and what color his underwear is, I'd rather know all the answers to these "generic" questions.

Edited by Cyro

It's the generic questions that we all want the answers to.

As curious as I am to know his favorite brand of beer (lol), and what color his underwear is, I'd rather know all the answers to these "generic" questions.

fair point.

i got another question. Where is your favorite place to eat ? "D

How are DJ Cheapshot and Vin Skully? I heard they were working on something, but I don't remember what it was. Also, what are their opinions with the FM/Warner/Machine Shop situation?

I know we all want to know this, but; What's up with Tak and is he still with SOB?