Dead By Sunrise - UK in September

hahninator

James has reported that Dead By Sunrise will play in the UK in September.

''We're back in the UK in September. Pity there’s not another Sonisphere then.''

Elias Andra, Dead By Sunrise

Source is here. Hopefully they will play a full tour that hits the US, Europe, and more.

James has reported that Dead By Sunrise will play in the UK in September.

''We're back in the UK in September. Pity there’s not another Sonisphere then.''

Elias Andra, Dead By Sunrise

Source is here. Hopefully they will play a full tour that hits the US, Europe, and more.

Hope to come in Athens too!!! :rolleyes: IT WOULD BE AWESOME if a DBS European tour takes place!!!! Praying for DBS live!!!!

Dead By Sunrise? UK Tour? In Septmber? F**KING AWSOME :D :D :D, can't wait to find out the dates of where their gonna stop @ :). Hope it'll start in mid september cause this will be one amazing bday present for me :):D

Edited by LPKode2

Dead By Sunrise? UK Tour? In Septmber? F**KING AWSOME :D :D :D, can't wait to find out the dates of where their gonna stop @ :). Hope it'll start in mid september cause this will be one amazing bday present for me :):D

Umm, just one thing: Elias did not say anything about a tour in the UK or Europe. He didn't even say something about a live performance in the UK - he just said they will be in the UK in September. They could just be there for some interviews, press stuff, etc. ;)

Umm, just one thing: Elias did not say anything about a tour in the UK or Europe. He didn't even say something about a live performance in the UK - he just said they will be in the UK in September. They could just be there for some interviews, press stuff, etc. ;)

I doubt he would have said it if they wernt playing something.

I'm getting my hopes up :lol:

is great that DBS make new shows.

I hear the songs Crawl back in, fire, and my suffering, I find it incredible and it seems that the album will be great to. chester, i hope not have to do two shows on the same day as mike in summer sonic 2006.

sorry about my english

I hardly think chester would leave LP for DBS - as he says Linkin Park is the main band and they come first. They worked their ass off for years to get signed I can't see him turning round and saying f*ck you my band's big so I'm leaving you...apart from anything else Ryan and Amir have Julien-K - can't see it happening mate so don't worry about it ;)