30.07.2009 - Stuttgart, Germany

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, i wished for WIC too, but i accept that won't hear it till september or even october le sigh

Maybe, Maybe not, I wonder if they'll be playing Fire, CBI and MS for the rest of the dates, would be strange to not play Let Down in Europe since its gonna be the lead single.

Anyway, on a completley off topic note, just read an interview in kerrang with Chester about Sonisphere. He describes the LP album as ' the best bits of Hybrid Theory and Minutes, mixed up in some crazy post-apocolyptic way '. Im way off there i couldnt remember exactly how it was worded but ya get the gist of it.

Hi, guys I just been there like 20 minutes ago, I have just saw 2 people in a LP shirt, but thats all, nothing happens there. Box office is closed and so on, the only thing that made me happy was the stage which is already build up. So cant wait to see ya tommorow, post pictures of ya so I can recognise you ppl, everyone is welcome to talk to me if you see me.

Hi, guys I just been there like 20 minutes ago, I have just saw 2 people in a LP shirt, but thats all, nothing happens there. Box office is closed and so on, the only thing that made me happy was the stage which is already build up. So cant wait to see ya tommorow, post pictures of ya so I can recognise you ppl, everyone is welcome to talk to me if you see me.

On that note you must now what time the concert is ? im trynna work it out for UK time

Anyone that is going to the show...try and get the DBS set in good quality! I can't wait to hear Fire and My Suffering in hopefully better quality than the 08 rip.

Mark, you better do these LPL M&Gs during the next tour in the states. :)

Of course! Post show meet and greets are awesome! We've had 2 so far and they have been nothing but pure fun. Pics from those coming ASAP. Very easy to work out too. Just meet at the box office after the show and people come right up to you and say hey are you the LPLive guys...then bam.

Hung out for like 2 hours, it was badass.

What time does the show start in Germany tommorow ? Id love it if it worked out early dayish UK time, there'd be rips up by the night of DBS

show starts at 6.30pm... it should be an hour earlier in the UK if I'm not mistaken...

I hope that LP didnt cut their set for DBS...

I think it will be

01. Session

02. Given Up

03. From The Inside

04. Somewhere I Belong

05. No More Sorrow

06. Lying From You

07. Points Of Authority (w/ Petrified intro, A Place For My Head outro)

08. What I've Done

09. Leave Out All The Rest

10. Numb

11. Breaking The Habit

12. Shadow Of The Day

13. Hands Held High (first verse acapella)

14. Crawling (w/ Hands Held High 2nd verse intro)

15. In The End (Mike for the first time in the crowd in 2009, at the end, Chester, too)

16. Bleed It Out

------------------------------

3 DBS SONGS

17. New Divide

18. Faint

19. One Step Closer

I hope that LP didnt cut their set for DBS...

I think it will be

01. Session

02. Given Up

03. From The Inside

04. Somewhere I Belong

05. No More Sorrow

06. Lying From You

07. Points Of Authority (w/ Petrified intro, A Place For My Head outro)

08. What I've Done

09. Leave Out All The Rest

10. Numb

11. Breaking The Habit

12. Shadow Of The Day

13. Hands Held High (first verse acapella)

14. Crawling (w/ Hands Held High 2nd verse intro)

15. In The End (Mike for the first time in the crowd in 2009, at the end, Chester, too)

16. Bleed It Out

3 DBS SONGS

17. New Divide

18. Faint

19. One Step Closer

I personally believe that their setlist will be shorter because of DBS. But it's hard to say what they'd cut so idk... Imagine if they cut all the good songs, leave in all the slow shit, open with What I've Done, and close with New Divide... I don't think so! It'd be cool if they changed the set around though, but that may be wishful thinking.

As you can tell, I can't wait to see the setlist, haha...

I personally believe that their setlist will be shorter because of DBS. But it's hard to say what they'd cut so idk... Imagine if they cut all the good songs, leave in all the slow shit, open with What I've Done, and close with New Divide... I don't think so! It'd be cool if they changed the set around though, but that may be wishful thinking.

As you can tell, I can't wait to see the setlist, haha...

i don't think that they cut some songs out, cuz in the last 2 years LP always played 20-22 song sets and i think they already cut it down to 18 songs because of the dbs shows

i guess we will see in a couple of hours? any predictions from you guys today?

...IMO

its petrified/APFMH over POA

I dont know why but I have the feeling that their is something special tonight except for DBS... Maybe they play a new set.. what ever

Setlist:

01. Session

02. Given Up

03. From The Inside

04. Somewhere I Belong

05. No More Sorrow

06. Lying From You

07. Points Of Authority

08. What I've Done

09. Numb

10. Breaking The Habit

11. Crawling

12. In The End

13. Bleed It Out

-----encore-----

14. Fire

15. My Suffering

16. Crawl Back In

-----encore-----

17. New Divide

18. Faint

19. One Step Closer

...imo

Setlist:

01. Session

02. Given Up

03. From The Inside

04. Somewhere I Belong

05. No More Sorrow

06. Lying From You

07. Points Of Authority

08. What I've Done

09. Numb

10. Breaking The Habit

11. Crawling

12. In The End

13. Bleed It Out

-----encore-----

14. Fire

15. My Suffering

16. Crawl Back In

-----encore-----

17. New Divide

18. Faint

19. One Step Closer

...imo

:D That would be sick...

IF Linkin Park do that they are died in my opinion ^^

Ive talked to alot of LPFans but I think they forgot, that DBS isnt Linkin Park and their are still some people, who bought the tickets because the want to see LP not DBS...

I really really doubt they take any songs away for DBS.

This is a Linkin Park show, the DBS songs are a bonus, and I think will be the first encore after BiO and then after DBS finishes LP will come back for Encore 2 with ND, Faint, OSC.

Edited by Xero21