30.07.2009 - Stuttgart, Germany

The next show for Linkin Park is at the Cannstatter Wasen, in Stuttgart, Germany. This show will be remarkable because it will be the first Dead By Sunrise performance with Linkin Park. It is known that they will do three songs - now the question is....which ones? This is the first of two German shows - hopefully the crowd will be great as they always are in Germany.

For those of you who want to participate in the LPLive Meet And Greet, please come to the box office AFTER the show. We will be there until about an hour after the show, so stop on by and say hey. Last night in Switzerland, we had about 8 people come by and we all had a blast...some of us even went out to dinner. Pictures from that are coming soon. The little sign we have will say LPLIVE.NET MEETING SPOT, so it is very hard to miss. Some of you recognized me in Switzerland by my blue hat with the S on it...that works too. Also, a few people want to meet up pre-show as well...any ideas?

Hopefully we will see you there! Bring on the Dead By Sunrise!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I already know the songs x: But.. hehe.

I will be there. Thanks for the awesome night at Zuerich train station and park. Mark, you're sure that you're not drunken this time? rofl. and don't sleep to much again;)

Edited by SpikeMinoda

I'll be at that concert, too, can't believe i'm going to see LP tomorrow for a second time in my life =)

maybe I'll have a look at the meeting point, don't know yet ...

Edited by Shedar

Good luck for those who will go to this show ! Enjoy it :D

I guess the DBS songs will be : Walking In Circles, Let Down and Crawl Back In.

Mark, I really hope you can get a good recording of the DBS songs :)

Edited by danielpsoad-09

I really hope they play The Morning After as well. Have a good time everyone.

Note: for people traveling long-distance, be sure to download my new album!

I'll be there! See you guys before and after the concert :D we should wait in line together....

spike: I'll call or sms you tomorrow :D

Well as you know Im there too. I'm lookin exactly like this guy http://i25.tinypic.com/34i1bts.jpg

if you can cop me a poster that ur pointing at ill pay you no bullshit. 2 of my favorite bands on a poster. LP & Coheed.

fuck yeah man whoever is going to the show is lucky as hell. Coheed put on a good show. Hopefully Travis & Claudio do some guitar dueling. Or Claudio simultaneously plays the theremin with his hair while playing the riff to welcome home. lol i think Astat might be the only one who will know what im talking about. haha. But yea hope everyone has a blast tonight!

Of course DBS is going to play Crawl Back In and Let Down.

At first I thought the other song would be Fire since it's being released on a soundtrack but after thinking about it I'm not so sure. Maybe Walking In Circles.

Hi @ all! :)

I will be there too and i hope to see you guys there, especial And-One my LP-Trade-Master! :D

When i go home, i hope i have a great right-Angle-recording. :)

See you there, Sessin. ;)

Yep, no Let Down. Ryan had forgotten what the 3rd song was, he had to think for a while. It was like "Let Down?" "No." "Morning After?" "No. Hm, it was My Suffering!" "Whoa, great!"

He is a very nice guy btw and I'm looking forward to the DBS set which will be a little bit heavier I guess.

Edited by JanekZech