19.07.2009 - Istanbul, Turkey

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet, I love finding developments when I get online. XD Gonna be watching this hopefully on Justin.TV, I'll try the other sites too if I need to. Hope LP brings the house down!

off topic but i love how when it comes to live shows or exclusives the traffic increases so much last night it was only 3 people on the board haaa.

I cant wait tbh. Hopefully they really changed it up but im expecting the worse tho

my bets (yeah last minute :))

they will play :

By Myself

No Roads Left

Breaking The Habit in one of the encores

I see neither of those happening personally. BTH before encores imo.

Hey guys! help me.. justintv link doesnt loads, and the dreamtv link doesnt works too.. what can i do??

Wish and hope.

I think about an hour and the show begins

edit: the LP show I mean... I live in Hungary and the time is almost the same as in Turkey so here it is 21:30

Edited by mark403

i have a doubt that alc sports on justin tv will broadcast show :( i mean it says sport on channel name. wtf :D

on dreams tv website there's a big banner of linkin park show. but non of streaming tv websites have a working channel of dream tv. try here - http://www.bigfreetv.com/turquie.htm

it looks like their stream down, or whatever

The Justin TV stream was showing live broadcasts of the other bands earlier in the day, and had LP listed in its program lineup...I don't know what else would make it more convincing than that?

Anyway, the show's supposed to start in about 5 minutes, my fingers are crossed.

The Justin TV stream was showing live broadcasts of the other bands earlier in the day, and had LP listed in its program lineup...I don't know what else would make it more convincing than that?

Anyway, the show's supposed to start in about 5 minutes, my fingers are crossed.

please tell me that you only see a big ALC logo =(

tell me that the video will show up in a few minutes

give me hope! XD