19.07.2009 - Istanbul, Turkey

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Crawl Back In sounds pretty good...tonight we will get HQ DBS live songs too though, people are forgetting. If it's broadcasted, obviously we will. Just think if they play Fire or My Suffering...

Good information.

As I typically do, everyone is so concerned about the songs, what do you think stage setup will be like. Do you think it will be the same as what they used for PR 08 (black and white LINKIN PARK curtain and simple middle triangle stairs)? Do you think it will be different but still along the same lines Or do you think they will go out and have a pretty nice production since this whole two month tour is actually shaping up to be a fairly good size. What about lighting?

Always exciting the first day of a tour.

found a website thats playing a channel with rock n coke on asked the lad he said lp will be broad cast and he's showing it check it out ppl

http://www.justin.tv/alcsports/old#

nice find

canli is a known tv broadcaster in turkey

we need to figure one turk out who can record it from tv cause i am pretty sure that the festival is broadcasted in TV and webcasted

I'm assuming the DBS songs will be 3 songs, probably Crawl Back In and Let Down for sure since they will be the leading singles, and hopefully My Suffering. If we get a HQ live version of My Suffering that would be fucking amazing.

I'm assuming the DBS songs will be 3 songs, probably Crawl Back In and Let Down for sure since they will be the leading singles, and hopefully My Suffering. If we get a HQ live version of My Suffering that would be fucking amazing.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

I've said it before, but the vocals on the studio version of that is going to sound way different to chester's normal vocals.