They won't play a new song

They might do NRL.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They won't play any new songs, chester said in a very recent interview (in a greek website) that they have a lot of new songs, but they will just play ND because they never play songs before they are released.

I hope they'll play APFMH this time ;) and some new intros .....

Edited by jjjoie

They won't play any new songs, chester said in a very recent interview (in a greek website) that they have a lot of new songs, but they will just play ND because they never play songs before they are released.

They've played songs from all 3 albums live before they were released...?

They've played songs from all 3 albums live before they were released...?

I remember in 2007, they've played some songs from M2M a few weeks before it was released : What I've Done, No More Sorrow and Given Up. But I higlhy doubt they play new stuff this summer, maybe some new intro/outro. Hey, we'll have DBS stuff ! That's good enough for me.

hmm......Its great if someone recorded the show but meh, when does show starts anyway??

(cuz im gonna look at the turkish channel live in a website...)

I was wondering this as well. I didn't find any information of the festival schedule on Rock N Coke's website...

As for setlists on this tour, I definitely agree with roni781, if I get to see DBS in Finland at Sonisphere next Saturday I'll be content. ND is a must but I'm pretty sure LP will include it to every setlist.

watch in firfox i found that helped the stream who cares we got a live stream

Firefox uses more system memory than IE does, so if there's any difference, it will be worse on Firefox (more laggy).

Just going by past history with the Rock in Rio 08 show, plus the fact that there are TV station logos on the video, I'm guessing this same broadcast is on TV (or going to be on TV) SOMEWHERE. We just need to figure out where/when if we want high quality video.

what about some song like Qwerty?

It wasn't ever released (except on the LPU6 CD)...