New Divide Release & Other Info!

[AndOne]

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's only one guitar part in this song, I'm 99.9% sure that it'll just be Brad on guitar when/if they play it live. There are a TON of keyboards/synths buried in the mix, plus the bass part has some distortion on it, so that's where the "rhythm guitar" type of sound comes from.

FYI the thing at the very beginning and end of the song is synth, not guitar.

...There is not a SHRED of punk in this, or any other Linkin Park, song. And Linkin Park has been a band with pop characteristics since 2000. Get with the times much?

Papercut ending - 2 harmonized vocal parts that are both doubled, plus the rap part = 5 vocal parts

One Step Closer chorus - Chester singing part (doubled), Chester screaming/rapping part (doubled) = 4 vocal parts

With You chorus - Doubled Chester lead vocal part + background harmony + Mike = 4 vocal parts

I think you get the idea.

1. I don't give a fuck what country you're from, learn to speak English at least semi-coherently or don't bother posting your bullshit on an English-speaking website.

2. Mr. Hahn is ALL OVER this song. You're clearly one of those people who thinks that all Joe does is scratch. He will have a TON of stuff to do when they play this one live, there are all kinds of sampled parts, chopped-up guitar stuff in the breakdown, synth loops, etc.

3. MIKE SHINODA IS NOT JUST A RAPPER.

And finally...

"Is not LP" - Who the hell do you think you are, that YOU have the ability to determine what is and is not Linkin Park? Linkin Park music is whatever kind of music Linkin Park wants to make, not what people like you think they should make. If Linkin Park listened to people you, they would be about as popular as fucking Limp Bizkit right now.

Woah! :blink:

I could feel the anger rising up from you Astat as you kept commenting as i read...

and for Mario, You always come out annoying, in every Topic you do or talk in.

in here and on LPU and which ever LP site you visit.

please try and think before you type. If you hated the song, consider what others will reply to you if you just typed out nothing but hate.

Just trying to help you out here man, Esta bien?

itunes quality on those places??

If you search good enough, or if someone ups a decent quality, you might be able to get it, chances are, with the iTunes release yesterday, today or tomorrow there will be good quality versions up.

mikeshinoda.com

Same question

how you find it????

where in mikeshinoda.com?

I checked the first page and picture session.

didn't see anything

did he take the picture off from his site?

Cool picture!! Can't wait to see the video. Should be good.

Edited by chazmike

So, in the bottom of the page there is a small images widget

Posted Image

right click on the thumbnail (*Copy image address*) and you get the thumb link:

http://cdn.sparkart.net/mikeshinoda/conten...28054.MSTF2.jpg

Just remove "thumb." from the url and i'll get the link to the full image:

http://cdn.sparkart.net/mikeshinoda/conten...28054.MSTF2.jpg

Enjoy ^^

That's not an Hack, only Webtrick :P

Edited by Nameless

If you search good enough, or if someone ups a decent quality, you might be able to get it, chances are, with the iTunes release yesterday, today or tomorrow there will be good quality versions up.

yeah i know there should be good quality by now in there but not itunes plus quality

Been a fly on the wall here for the last couple of days, but I'm not sure if anyone mentioned the Oscars before ... ;)

My thought is, if Paramount play their cards right and do some promotion with the Academy voters next year, there may be a chance of LP being nominated for an Oscar. Wouldn't be the first time for a summer blockbuster movie (think of this wretched song for Michael Bay's own Pearl Harbor, just to name one), and moreover, there aren't really that many original movie songs around these days; more and more often, along comes a musical or music-themed film, and usually two or three or more songs from that one movie get nominated, I'm sure at laest partly due to a lack of alternatives. Voters might jump at something different for a change. I mean, hell, even Eminem got an Oscar ... :P

Just a thought. Wouldn't it be cool to see the boys perform on Oscar night, a clean, straight-forward performance without much ado, shaking things up in a stiff show ... :)

Edited by thefly

• 2 weeks later...