Digital Releases

martinez

mora.jp says 850 mb version + the same Qobuz since in the first few weeks of preorder they were saying that they have 48.0 and just 1 month before the release day they change it to 44.1, Can you check if all the tracks you have are 44.1 or some of them are 48.0 too, because if you have 6 songs in 48.0 an the rest in 44.1 it also could mean then that the info in other stores could be incorrect. BTW in which format do you have flac?

I have it in FLAC, mate. you're right the info from mora.jp is incorrect.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you specify what quality all files have?

It says, 851.0 MB but the files are the same with 6 tracks in 48 and the rest are in 44.1. So probably incorrect?

Edited by RYG4R

It says, 851.0 MB but the files are the same with 6 tracks in 48 and the rest are in 44.1. So probably incorrect?

I was asking about the files you bought from HDtracks, can you specify the quality of all of them?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm finishing the updating the site. I will upload all of the site's files later today or tomorrow. There is like 100+ changes, including notes.. etc. I'm not gonna post all the changes that I've made, I'm working on this update since few days and I don't even remember some of the changes that I made. There are also 3 additional versions of the releases.

I was about to add "Minutes To Midnight (BestBuy Edition)" and "A Thousand Suns (Napster Edition)" but I'm not adding the stuffs that are available for streaming only and those were probably available only on the streaming platforms. And yes the albums that are available for streming only gets upc codes too. The similar case was with "A Thousand Suns Sampler" which I was asking about it here, it was never available for sale, but it is still available (at least for me) on spotify.

That's it for now. If you want me to fix something on the site, let me know here or PM me.

EDIT: the site is now updated

Edited by martinez

• 2 weeks later...

added to site:

Burn It Down // (-4tr-, cat. 093624949503)
Burn It Down (Mastered for iTunes) // (-1tr-, cat. 054391977106)

and also "Mastered for iTunes" icons and additional notes to "Burn It Down -4tr- 093624950493"

The case of those "Mastered for iTunes" Burn It Down releases is the same like with "Living Things" and "iTunes Festival: London
2011", which I talked about them in this update post. From the beginning they were mastered for itunes versions, the files just
doesn't have the MFI labels in it. Click here to check those releases on the site.

------------------------------------------------------

Added a bundle icon and additional notes to those two releases below, because they are available only with the bundle.

One More Light [Explicit] // {cat. 093624911951}

Post Traumatic [Explicit] // {cat. 093624906285}

------------------------------------------------------

added:

The Lonely Island - Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping (Original Soundtrack) [Mastered for iTunes]

Previously on my site I had mastered for iTunes and 24-bit version both with the same code, but I have noticed that iTunes version has its own separated barcode. Also, I fixed release date.

Added to site (a very old releases, most of them I found in 7digital):

A Thousand Suns // 16tr + ATS full exp. 093624961703
A Thousand Suns // 16tr + Blackbirds 093624962076
Minutes To Midnight (BestBuy Edition) // 15tr + 3 live songs 093624995784 - I found a link to the store that had this edition
Collision Course (Deluxe Version) [Explicit] // 7tr + video 093624444664 - this is the actual that iTunes sells
Reanimation // 20tr 093624928768
Reanimation // 20tr 093624447269
Reanimation // 23tr + 3 live bonus songs 093624320760
Live In Texas // 12tr 093624856368
Live In Texas // 12tr 093624929260
Hybrid Theory // 15tr + 3 bonus songs 093624449065
Hybrid Theory // 12tr 093624928867
Meteora (Bonus Version) // 16tr + 3 bonus songs 093624320869
Numb/Encore // 2tr 054391612465

some of the changes:

- added wma format icon
- added some missing upc codes
- some releases have been fixed with the right upc codes and now they match with the iTunes database.
- added web archive links to some "not available anymore" releases that doesn't have them
- "Inside Living Things" - fag was removed, because it is not available only in Portugal anymore
- some other minor things, that I don't remember anymore

Edited by martinez

Added:

A Thousand Suns (Deluxe Version) (Mastered for iTunes) [Clean] // {16tr + Blackbirds, cat. 093624945192} - site
A Thousand Suns (Deluxe Version) (Mastered for iTunes) // {16tr + Blackbirds, cat. 093624945208} - site

These two 16-tracks editions released in January 15, 2013 were probably for the countries where the music videos were restricted, so there were those deluxe editions with just Blackbirds as a bonus track, without the videos.

-----------------------------
A "Collections" section on the site was updated. The main difference is a new "more friendly looking" tracklist in the first two releases. Instead of one long tracklist with the notes at the end, you can now preview the tracklist of each album by clicking on the show/hide button.

The list in this topic was updated and synced with the site's list.

Edited by martinez

• 4 weeks later...

Added to this topic & site:

Minutes To Midnight [Explicit] // {13tr + NRL, cat. 093624994336}

Minutes To Midnight (Album + LPTV Bundle) [Explicit] // {14tr + NRL, WID live & LPTV "Season Pass", cat. 093624996385} + notes to site

A Thousand Suns (Deluxe Version) iTunes LP // {US version} [D]3 [L]
A Thousand Suns (Deluxe Version) iTunes LP // {International version} [D]3 [L]

I added gallery to those two editions, they're available on the site.

https://image.ibb.co/kdkhLU/Untitled_1.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/bsHwfU/Untitled_2.jpg

Edited by martinez

• 2 weeks later...

Added to site:

Live In Texas // {13tr, cat. 093624449461}

No Roads Left // {1tr, cat. 054391997951}*

Darker Than Blood (feat. Linkin Park) [Remixes EP] US // {4tr, cat. Ultra US}

VA - Transformers (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) [Explicit] // {12tr, cat. 093624995005}

LPTV (iTunes Release)**

also:

- Ogg format icon to "Not Giving Up" by Sun Never Sets and "Unreleased [Demo]" by LP & Visionaries

- Partial Album icon

- added/changed notes in some releases (LITE, Powerless, IGD, Fire... and few others)

* I had this on the list, it was on "VirginMega" store which does not exist anymore. I thought it was some kind of mistake of that store, but I found the info of that 1-track release in the sound recording database, so I decided to add it.

**I added a separate release for the LPTV episodes that were on iTunes. All 15 episodes were released on iTunes only, while various international stores also were selling, 11 Full Length episodes and 13 edited. Some of them are still available, link to each them are in the tracklist.https://image.ibb.co/fv3OXU/Untitled_1.jpg

The list in this topic will be updated later. I think that's all, i'll edit this post If I didn't post about something.

EDIT: the list in this topic is updated

+ added to this topic:

Music Videos
Make It Up As I Go (feat. K.Flay) [L]

Edited by martinez

Added to site:

Live In Texas // {13tr, cat. 093624449461}

No Roads Left // {1tr, cat. 054391997951}*

Darker Than Blood (feat. Linkin Park) [Remixes EP] US // {4tr, cat. Ultra US}

VA - Transformers (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) [Explicit] // {12tr, cat. 093624995005}

LPTV (iTunes Release)**

also:

- Ogg format icon to "Not Giving Up" by Sun Never Sets and "Unreleased [Demo]" by LP & Visionaries

- Partial Album icon

- added/changed notes in some releases (LITE, Powerless, IGD, Fire... and few others)

* I had this on the list, it was on "VirginMega" store which does not exist anymore. I thought it was some kind of mistake of that store, but I found the info of that 1-track release in the sound recording database, so I decided to add it.

**I added a separate release for the LPTV episodes that were on iTunes. All 15 episodes were released on iTunes only, while various international stores also were selling, 11 Full Length episodes and 13 edited. Some of them are still available, link to each them are in the tracklist.https://image.ibb.co/fv3OXU/Untitled_1.jpg

The list in this topic will be updated later. I think that's all, i'll edit this post If I didn't post about something.

EDIT: the list in this topic is updated

+ added to this topic:

Music Videos

Make It Up As I Go (feat. K.Flay) [L]

Hey, @martinez, what's up with the site?

Added to this topic & site:

Darker Than The Light That Never Bleeds (Chester Forever Steve Aoki Rmx) // {1tr, cat. DM963} [D] [L] - (it is also on Qobuz with slightly different credits, but none of the differences are really interesting)

A Light That Never Comes (Remixes) - EP // {cat. DM549} [D] [L]

Darker Than Blood (Remixes) // {4tr, cat. UL6424} [D] [L]

Darker Than Blood // {1tr, cat. UL6175} [A] [L]

There are some changes on the site:

- the "UPC #" column is now "Catalogue #" that's because on the site there are not only UPC codes, but also EAN codes and some others, so there was less sense with the UPC name, also search bar was updated,
- the id's of all releases were changed from "upc-" to "cat-", so those links will not work anymore: #upc-093624907893; new links should look like this: #cat-093624907893
- added mp3+wmv icon + notes to "Road To Revolution: Live At Milton Keynes (Deluxe)"
- added notes to some of the lpu albums - the "Hybrid Theory (Deluxe Version)" is at the same time link to that edition,
- Sharp Edges (One More Light Live) & Crawling (One More Light Live)- added missing icons with links to LPL show pages to both songs,
- some minor changes.

Like I written on my site - not every information on there might be correct, for example, there are like 5 LP albums with the catalog numbers that I'm not 100% sure of them, but I decided to add them anyway.

We know that "Collision Course" was the first album available on iTunes, and other albums were released on August 2006, so I moved those two lower, but I think I will move them back again, because there is no info anywhere about the earlier versions of this album and there is no any other release date for this album than the one from august 2006. So it must be one of the options below:

- the version on iTunes was released with a different upc code and the code is not available in any databases,
- the album was re-released on August 2006 with the same upc code and all the info, including the release date was just updated in all stores and databases. Something similar was done with Post Traumatic, the clean edition of the album was released on the same day as an explicit version (June 15) but later was re-released again with the same upc on July 13 and also all databases were updated with the new release date.

The same thing might be with the Meteora version, the one that I had no catalog number, it could be this one: #cat-093624928966, and that would meant that it was re-released on 2013, but I found no any info on that.

All those below are from the internal ISRC database, I haven't found any physical release with any of those codes:

ALTNC 1tr - 054391972606
ATS 16tr - 093624962021
ATS 16tr - 093624962038
ATS 16tr - 093624962076
ATS 17tr - 093624961680
ATS 17tr - 093624963103
ATS 17tr - 093624962328

The UPC of one of that 17-track editions could be for A Thousand Suns (Deluxe Version) [international].

Edited by martinez

Small update of the site:

- added effects to some icons

- the background in the "A Thousand Suns (Bonus Version)" was fixed
- added background & notes to few releases in "Others" section (screen), also there is new "Concert Movie" icon,

- added MP3+MP4 format icon to Collision Course (Deluxe Version) and also amazon link to notes,

- added iTunes link to notes for the all editions, which had Interactive Booklet

Sometimes there might be some issues with the site. I had many times that the site didn't loaded on 100% and some icons/backgrounds were missing.

EDIT:

added:

- the new color of the columns that had dark green color

Site update:

- added more notes to "The Frat Party At The Pankake Festival" concert film: "...Slightly different than DVD version (there's no the last scene after ITE music video + it contains 6 minutes of credits). ",
- fixed an issue in gallery of both ATS releases + also added few improvements,
- added 8 iTunes ringtones, that were "specially" edited, the "i" icon contains description of each of it, they are not pretty much interesting, but those 8 are the only ones that were edited, the rest is just a snippet of the original songs

Edited by martinez

• 2 weeks later...

Short info:

- Linkin Park "Albums" section was re-named to "Albums & EPs"
- the section "Other Live albums & EPs" was removed, all releases from it are now in "Albums & EPs"
- the site is down due to github problems, when they will fix them, it will be up online again

Edited by martinez

• 3 weeks later...

On November 10, my site turned 1, so I thought I would make a summary in numbers of all digital releases. I will do only the main sections: LP, FM, DBS & MS.

Linkin Park:
---------------------

All releases of each album:
One More Light Live - 5
One More Light - 5
The Hunting Party - 9
Recharged - 3
Living Things - 3
A Thousand Suns - 16
RTR: Live At Milton Keynes - 3
Minutes To Midnight - 19
Collision Course - 7
Live In Texas - 7
Meteora - 9
Reanimation - 9
Hybrid Theory - 11

All editions of each album (only the ones with different tracklist):
One More Light Live - 1
One More Light - 1
The Hunting Party - 3
Recharged - 2
Living Things - 2
A Thousand Suns - 9
RTR: Live At Milton Keynes - 2
Minutes To Midnight - 9
Collision Course - 3
Live In Texas - 3
Meteora - 4
Reanimation - 3
Hybrid Theory - 6

All editions of each single (only the ones with different tracklist, without the ones with only one edition):
Heavy (feat. Kiiara) - 3
Castle Of Glass - 2
Lost In The Echo - 2
Burn It Down - 2
Iridescent - 2
Waiting For The End - 3
The Catalyst - 4
New Divide - 5
Leave Out All The Rest - 6
Given Up - 2
Shadow Of The Day - 3
Bleed It Out - 2
What I've Done - 4

All releases of each single:
One More Light (Steve Aoki Chester Forever Remix) - 1
Darker Than The Light That Never Bleeds (Chester Forever Steve Aoki Remix) - 2
Heavy (feat. Kiiara) - 4
Final Masquerade - 1
Rebellion (feat. Daron Malakian) - 1
Wastelands - 1
Until It's Gone - 1
Guilty All The Same (feat. Rakim) - 2
A Light That Never Comes - 1
Castle Of Glass - 2
Powerless - 1
Lost In The Echo - 2
Burn It Down - 4
Rolling In The Deep (Live from iTunes Festival: London 2011) - 1
Iridescent - 2
Burning In The Skies - 1
Waiting For The End - 3
The Catalyst - 4
Not Alone - 1
New Divide - 5
Leave Out All The Rest - 6
Given Up - 2
Shadow Of The Day - 3
Bleed It Out - 2
What I've Done - 4
Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You - 2
Numb/Encore - 3
Somewhere I Belong - 1

Stuff available only digitally:
All available only digitally stuff (including all songs, videos, photos, interactive booklets etc.): 191 +Free downloads: 74
All available only digitally live songs: 110

All releases:
All Collections + Albums & EPs - 122
All Singles - 63
All LPU - 18
All Others - 13

ToTal: 216

Fort Minor
------------------

The Rising Tied - 7
Sessions@AOL - 2
We Major - 1

All available only digitally stuff (including all songs, videos, photos, interactive booklets etc.): 5 +Free downloads: 23
All available only digitally live songs: 5

All releases:
Albums & EPs - 10
Singles - 14

Total: 24

Dead By Sunrise

All available only digitally stuff (including all songs, videos, photos, interactive booklets etc.): 2 +Free downloads: 3
All available only digitally live songs: 1

All releases:
Albums - 3
Singles - 7
Others - 1

Total: 11

Mike Shinoda
------------------------

Post Traumatic - 5
Post Traumatic EP - 4

All available only digitally stuff (including all songs, videos, photos, interactive booklets etc.): 0 (+5 in the upcoming release) +Free downloads: 6

All releases:
Albums & EPs - 9 (+ 1 upcoming)
Others - 5

Total: 14 (+ 1 upcoming)

Edited by martinez

• 1 month later...

There will be no more updates of the topic. The site will remain online till January 2nd. A big thanks to anyone who, helped in any way in both.

EDIT: the site will be available online till for some time

Edited by martinez

There will be no more updates of the topic. The site will remain online till January 2nd. A big thanks to anyone who, helped in any way in both.

How come martinez? You have done an incredible job with it and it's a very valuable asset to the community. I'd love for you to keep working on it in the future if you have the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Small changes on that:

EDIT: the site will be available online till for some time

The site was updated. A copy of the site was saved in a web archive.