Digital Releases

martinez

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each of those editions were released on Amazon, on October 28, 2016. Those are the ones that were re-mastered in 2012. The interesting thing is that the censored edition of ATS is available in Germany (second link from above), but it is not available on iTunes and as long as I remember the clean version was never available in Germany.

If someone would want to buy a standard (released in 2007) version of the Shadow Of The Day song in digital format, a few options are still left:

Minutes To Midnight standard version https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B001S03T3Q/

Minutes To Midnight (Bonus Video Version) https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00B2GTRLY

Studio Collection on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Studio-Collection-2000-2012-Explicit-Linkin/dp/B00ARTZK0Y/
Shadow Of The Day 3-track maxi digital single (it contains single version of the song) https://www.junodownload.com/products/linkin-park-shadow-of-the-day/4117461-02/
Shadow Of The Day 1-track digital single (it contains album version of the song) https://www.supraphonline.cz/album/144317-shadow-of-the-day

Site update: added all the links with notes and mp3 format icon.

Edited by martinez

I moved the "Useful information", they are now on top of the first post.

Those were there before, but after LPLive fired up with new version I decided to move them at the end of the post and they were there all the time. I'm bringing them back on top again, because a lot people asking where they can buy something in an "x" format/quality, so maybe this will help at least a little bit. All you have to do is just click "Reveal hidden contents" and you will see all useful info that's there.

Also, I added a link to service, where you can listen every live track/album/single in full. Basically, you can listen the same discography that's available at Google Play Store in your country. It's totally for free, you don't have to log in or create an account. So I recommend to check that out.

Edited by martinez

Just a quick info, all the info on the site that requires updating will be updated also some releases will have additional notes. I don't know when that will be, but it will take a while.

Edited by martinez

https://i.ibb.co/xqnV6rk/Untitled-3.jpg

What is your opinion about this. Should I move all of those to the "Singles" section or keep them in "Others"?

If it's about the "Singles" section, I'm adding only releases which are  confirmed to be the official singles from the album. For example all singles from THP have own covers + they are in the discography on the band's official website. So that's clear enough.

But if it's about the ones from the "Others" section, I always though they should be in the different section. All of them had the album cover. Besides NRL, all of them were released during the pre-order as another track from the album. There was no a clear statement if any of those are the official single or not.

Another example - DBS released the track "Fire" on September 1st. It was during the pre-order of the album. The track had album version of the cover. Later, when the band decided that it will be the next single, they released the track again on December, this time with it's own cover.

10 hours ago, martinez said:

https://i.ibb.co/xqnV6rk/Untitled-3.jpg

What is your opinion about this. Should I move all of those to the "Singles" section or keep them in "Others"?

If it's about the "Singles" section, I'm adding only releases which are  confirmed to be the official singles from the album. For example all singles from THP have own covers + they are in the discography on the band's official website. So that's clear enough.

But if it's about the ones from the "Others" section, I always though they should be in the different section. All of them had the album cover. Besides NRL, all of them were released during the pre-order as another track from the album. There was no a clear statement if any of those are the official single or not.

Another example - DBS released the track "Fire" on September 1st. It was during the pre-order of the album. The track had album version of the cover. Later, when the band decided that it will be the next single, they released the track again on December, this time with it's own cover.

Why is Good Goodbye in others? I thought it was the official single from OML? 

Simply because the song wasn't released as a single in digital format. They just released it as another track from the album, it contains album cover. And this release wasn't on iTunes, because they could just release the song in the album pre-order, but some stores/services (for example Spotify, google play store) they don't have that option, I mean they can post a pre-order of the album, but they can't make any new song available there (in the album pre-order), so they have to make a separate release just for that song, to make it available in those stores/services.

The same case are for the rest of the songs in that section.

The list in this topic and site was updated. Here's the info about some of the changes:

added:

Linkin Park

Music
Albums & EPs

A Thousand Suns [Explicit] // {16tr + Blackbirds} link*

Hybrid Theory (Bonus Version) // {15tr} link*

Reanimation (Bonus Version) // {-23tr- + OSC live, Buy Myself remix, MD live} link*

Singles

Waiting For The End // {3tr + TC remix, WFTE remix} link*

Others

No Roads Left // {1tr} link - I added a missing link to it*

Videos
Music Videos\Live Videos

Linkin Park Reacts to a Linkin Park Show from 2001 link - streaming only

Others

Stripped - Raw and Real (Video/Audio Stream) [Clean] // {7 videos, 5 Audios} link - streaming only

AOL Sessions (Video Stream) [Clean] // {7 videos} link - streaming only

Wal-Mart Soundcheck (Video Stream) // {6 videos} link - streaming only

Free Downloads

Minutes To Midnight (Wal-Mart Edition) [Downloadable bonus content] - 2 live bonus tracks*

Minutes To Midnight (BestBuy Edition) [Downloadable bonus content] - 3 live bonus tracks*

Side Projects + Other

Stone Temple Pilots (with Chester Bennington)

Singles
Black Heart // {1tr} link - Released on September 18, 2013. It was available only for streaming on ihearth.com

Music Videos

Black Heart (Official Lyric Video) link - available only for streaming

Grey Daze

Albums
Amends (24-bit) // {11tr} link

Amends (Apple Digital Master) // {11tr} link

Amends // {11tr} link

Singles

Sometimes (Apple Digital Master) // {1tr} link - released on April 7

Sometimes (24-bit) // {1tr} link - released on April 7

Sometimes // {1tr} link - released on April 7

Sometimes (Apple Digital Master) // {3tr + Sickness, WITE} link - released on April 3

Sometimes (24-bit) // {3tr + Sickness, WITE} link - released on April 3

Sometimes // {3tr + Sickness, WITE} link - released on April 3

What's In The Eye (24-bit) // {1tr} link

What's In The Eye (Apple Digital Master) // {1tr} link
What's In The Eye // {1tr} link
Wha'ts In The Eye // {1tr, US only} link
Others

Sickness // {1tr} link

Music Videos

Sickness link - streaming only

What's In The Eye link - streaming only

Free Downloads

What's In The Eye (Acoustic) // {24-bit/96.0kHz, WAV} - released on March 26, for those who have Pre-Ordered the album.

Others / Featured

Music
Singles / Songs

We Made It (Explicit) // {1tr} link*

Albums & EPs

Steve Aoki - Neon Future IV (Explicit) // {"Last One To Know (feat. Mike Shinoda & Lights)"} link

Steve Aoki - Neon Future IV (Explicit) // {"Last One To Know (feat. Mike Shinoda & Lights)"} link

--------------------------------------------------

* Also, added to site,
** I decided to add LP videos that were available only for streaming on walmart.com, aol.com, strippedmusic.com. Also added to the site.

--------------------------------------------------

1) On the site, where Wal-Mart was selling digital music in mp3, you can see that there is a "Soundcheck EPs" category. So it is possible that all 5 live tracks from the Wal-Mart Soundcheck Performance was also there available to buy (we even have a UPC code there). Also, Wal-Mart was selling live soundcheck performances of other artists too. However, I didn't find a link to that live EP nor to the 14-track MTM edition with two live tracks there, so I didn't add them,

2) I added more source links to notes, to some releases that I found. For example - LOATR, Powerless,

3) I have noticed that LITE KillSonik remix on Castle Of Glass single has different ISRC code than the version on Recharged and LITE single. So I decided to compare the version from COG single and LITE single. But I haven't found any changes, besides the one that the version on COG single is a bit louder.  I haven't sure if that little difference in loudness is the

only reason why they registered it under the different ISRC code, so I asked Astat about it and this is what he said:

Sounds like there might be some very slight mixing differences with the high synths in the drops (heavy parts that come in around 1:08 and 3:26). Definitely an overall mastering difference though. Sometimes you'll do a different master for a release based on the context of the other songs that are going on that release, like maybe a track is the right volume for its placement on an album but is a little loud by comparison to whatever track it's on a single with. This one's pretty minor, but that's just a guess. I'm sure that's probably why it's a different ISRC too though.

Also, the same version like the one on the COG single was released on the Living Things Tour Edition. So I think that can be the reason why they additional mastering on the remix and after all they just take all the tracks from the tour edition and they released them on the Castle Of Glass single. I added to notes of Castle Of Glass single on the site that LITE remix has slightly different mastering.

4) The site contains some improvements, I also re-check all the links, I updated notes I many releases and in general I corrected a lot of the info there.

Edited by martinez

New version of the HDtracks store debuted yesterday. From now not only 24-bit versions of albums are there but also standard CD quality versions. Here's what's new:

- in the main page of the artist, you are seeing one version of the album, chosen by default by store, but there are also other versions of the same album, e.g. in the Meteora album page you can choose 16-track bonus version from the menu;
- you can see what is the quality of each song in 24-bit sample;
- by using a "Copy Track Text" option, you can copy all of the info about any track and that includes: track quality, duration, release date, UPC code and the ISRC code of the track;
- credits for each album, of course those are the same like in the other stores/stream platforms, because they comes from the same database.

Links on the lists will be soon updated.

Here's the list of all versions available on HDtracks:

Spoiler

LP:

Waiting For The End // {3tr + TC remix, WFTE remix}
One More Light Live (Apple Digital Master + 24-bit) [Explicit]
One More Light Live [Explicit]
One More Light (Apple Digital Master + 24-bit) [Explicit
One More Light [Explicit]
The Hunting Party: Acapellas + Instrumentals
The Hunting Party (Apple Digital Master + 24-bit)
The Hunting Party [Explicit]
Studio Collection 2000-2012 - this version contains a standard version of the song Shadow Of The Day

Recharged (Apple Digital Master + 24-bit)

Recharged // {14tr}
A Thousand Suns (Apple Digital Master + 24-bit) [Explicit]
A Thousand Suns [Clean] // {16tr + ATS: The Full Experience}
A Thousand Suns [Expicit] // {16tr + ATS: The Full Experience}
Minutes To Midnight (Apple Digital Master + 24-bit) [Explicit]
Minutes To Midnight
A Thousand Suns (Live Around The World) // {10tr}

Minutes To Midnight (Live Around The World) // {12tr}
Meteora (Live Around The World) // {7tr}
Hybrid Theory (Live Around The World) // {8tr}

Living Things: Acapellas + Instrumentals // {22tr}

Living Things (Apple Digital Master + 24-bit)
Living Things
A Thousand Suns: Puerta de Alcalá (Live In Madrid) {6tr}
Road To Revolution - Live At Milton Keynes [Explicit] // {18tr}
Leave Out All The Rest // {3tr + In Pieces live, LOATR live}
Live In Texas // {12tr}
Meteora (24-bit) HDtracks
Meteora (Bonus Version) // {16tr + LFY live, FTI live, ETR live}
Meteora // {13tr}
Reanimation (24-bit)
Reanimation (Bonus Version) // {23tr + OSC live, Buy Myself remix, MD live}
Reanimation // {20tr}
Hybrid Theory (24-bit)
Hybrid Theory (Bonus Version) // {15tr + MD, HV, Papercut (live)}
Hybrid Theory // {12tr}

MS:

Post Traumatic (Deluxe Version) (Apple Digital Master + 24-bit) [Clean] // {18tr}
Post Traumatic (Deluxe Version) [Clean] // {18tr}
Post Traumatic (Deluxe Version) // {18tr}
Post Traumatic (Apple Digital Master + 24-bit) [Clean] // {16tr}
Post Traumatic [Clean] // {16tr}
Post Traumatic EP (Apple Digital Master + 24-bit) [Explicit] // {3tr}

DBS:

Out Of Ashes // {12tr}

FM:

The Rising Tied [Clean] // {16tr} - censored, fixed version, released in 2018
The Rising Tied // {16tr}
Sessions@AOL // {5tr}
Petrified/Remember The Name // {6tr}

Edited by martinez

https://lplive.net/lpdigital

The site is now fully updated!

- added all the credits we know to all live songs;

- added description to show page links that's in notes;

- updates in the all Minutes To Midnight bundle versions - notes + I removed the "pre-order only" mark from WID live, NRL was the only track there available as "Pre-Order-Only" track, WID was later released in the deluxe version on iTunes, the "+ Season Pass LPTV (15 episodes)" have now link to LPTV episodes;

- added additional quality and info for 24-bit tracks that are available in the same release but in different qualities, depends on a store. There are two tracks like that, both available at 24-bit in 44.1 samples and 96.0: "Crawling (One More Light Live)" and "Prove You Wrong";

- I updated the length of the tracks in Minutes To Midnight (BestBuy Version) and What I've Done 2-track version;

- all HDtracks links are updated.

Also, as always, there are plenty of small changes/improvements that I made. For example, if you see the name of the album in notes that's italic (1,2,3), it means it has a link that will lead you to the very first release of that album.

On 8/29/2020 at 2:12 AM, LPsMart said:

I would make another paragraph for Promotional Singles

After a short time that I posted it, I was only confirmed in this, that they are in the right section. This has nothing to do with "singles" or "promotional singles". Most of those releases were not available on iTunes, because the song itself was available on the page of the album pre-order, but some stores can't have any available tracks in the album pre-order page or somethimes at all the album for pre-order, so the song has to be separately released with it's own upc code in those stores and this is the reason why all of those releases exists.

Example from the HT 20 edition: - you have pre-order of the album on iTunes and you can buy She Couldn't. You have also pre-order on Google Play, but you can't buy She Couldn't there, so this is why this release exist.

-------------------------------------------------

I added a new thing to site, basically this is for the tests and it will be available only in Dropped Frames releases. I don't know if I will ever add that to any other releases (it will be a extremly huge work to add that to all releases, but I'm not planning this right now) - when you will click on format icon, you will now have a list of the links to stores, where you will be able to buy album in that specified format/quality: https://i.ibb.co/RQVtn2F/787889.jpg

Site update:

- added LPU link to "Stream" menu,
- added music videos to LP, MS, FM and DBS, also from now some of the additional info of them will be only there - 1, 2.

Added to both the site and to main post here the link to Pro Music site, where you can check if any stream platform / digital store is legal.

EDIT: also, I removed Justin Smith from the credits from all 2013 releases of MTM, ATS, HT, Meteora standard editions as we confirmed they have no new mastering differences, it's probably the same case like with OML, OMLL or PT - all tracks from those albums are exactly the same everywhere, while Mastered for iTunes and 24-bit versions were registered under different isrc/upc codes. There are plus two reasons  more why those don't have different mastering.

Edited by martinez

If anyone bought any of those release and know what the tracklist is of those available only in Australia editions: link1, link2  - let me know.

Quick update of the list and site + small info:

Meteora // {13tr, cat. 093624928966} link
Meteora // {13tr} link

Those two releases were merged.

I change the column name from "Catalog #" to "Identifier ", since I added music videos to site I had to put a different name of this column in all music video sections, but I didn't want to have two different names so I just use the same everywhere.

The "Catalog #" name was always correct, maybe not for the all artists and releases but all for the Warner Bros. releases, because if it's about the Fort Minor/Dead By Sunrise/Mike Shinoda/Linkin Park - the UPC code from all of those is at the same time the catalog number, just like some physical releases has. I also recently confirmed that by talking about it with Juno Download store - they always shows only catalog numbers of the releases (as you can see for e.g. here and here), the UPC code nowhere can be found on Juno's pages but you can always ask them about it. Also as they said: "Unfortunately we don't have yet in our system to be able to search via the UPC in the website but it is something we have in the plans for future improvements."

Added as release IDs the GRID codes to some releases of Fort Minor, Dead By Sunrise, Mike Shinoda and Linkin Park.

I decided to keep only one code in the identifier column in table. For albums/singles usually that will be the UPC code, for music videos usually that will be GRID code, since Warner keeps "on top" only this identifier for his music videos that are stand-alone release.

So in the table there will be one identifier per-release but, you will be still able to find the same release by other identifiers, when use the search bar (which is on the top of the site). For example:

Spoiler

Single: Castle Of Glass
Release Date: March 25, 2013
Publisher: Warner Bros.
Tracks: 4
Total Length: 15:04
UPC/Catalog: 093624946052
GRID: A10302B00017538828

Single: Darker Than The Light That Never Bleeds (Chester Forever Steve Aoki Remix)
Release Date: September 8, 2017
Publisher: Dim Mak
Tracks: 1
Total Length: 04:03
UPC: 812339027210
Catalog: DM963

Album: One More Light Live [Explicit]
Release Date: December 15, 2017
Publisher: Warner Bros.
Tracks: 16
Total Length: 67:50
UPC/Catalog: 093624907916
GRID: A10302B0004307732E

At this point when you will use in the search bar the UPC code, GRID code or the catalog number, you will be able to find those releases.

A lot of corrections were made to the site, notably the sections of LP: "LPU", Concert Videos, corrections in some of the games in the "Games" section, corrections in some releases in the "Others" and some corrections in the "Free downloads" section.

I asked the LP store team what is the quality of all LPU albums that are available in MP3. If I will get the info I will add it here.

Edited by martinez

added:

Linkin Park

Ringtones (from iTunes)

A.06 // {shortened version, 29 seconds} link
A Light That Never Comes (Hook) // {portion of 1st chorus and 2nd verse} link
A Place For My Head // {final chorus+portion of outro} link

Battle Symphony // {1st chorus+2nd verse} link
Blackout // {bridge} link
Blackout // {starts from "Floating down..."} link
Bleed It Out // {portion of 2nd verse+chorus+bridge} link
Blackout (Chorus) // {2nd chorus} link
Blackout (Tag) // {bridge+final chorus} link
Blackout (Verse) // {verse 1+chorus} link
Breaking The Habit // {1st chorus mixed with 2nd chorus+bridge} link
Breaking The Habit (Live At Milton Keynes)// {final chorus} link
Breaking The Habit (Short Edit) // {2nd chorus, 5 seconds} link
Burn It Down (Chorus) // {2nd chorus+bridge} link
Burning In The Skies (Chorus) // {2nd chorus} link
Burning In The Skies (Intro) // {1st verse} link
Burning In The Skies (Tag) // {final chorus} link

CASTLE OF GLASS (Chorus) // {final chorus} link
Crawling // {final chorus} link
Cure For The Itch link

Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You [Clean] // {intro chorus+verse 1} link

Faint // {portion of bridge+final chorus} link
Faint (Short Edit) // {final chorus, only 5 seconds} link
Fallout (Main) link
From The Inside // {2nd chorus+portion of bridge} link

Given Up [Clean] // {1st chorus mixed with 2nd chorus+portion of bridge} link
Good Goodbye (feat. Pusha T & Stormzy) // {2nd chorus} link
Guilty All The Same (Chorus) [feat. Rakim] // {2nd chorus} link

Hands Held High // {final chorus} link
Heavy (feat.Kiiara) // {1st Chorus+portion of 2nd verse} link

I'LL BE GONE (Tag) // {final chorus} link
In Between // {portion of the bridge+final chorus} link
IN MY REMAINS (Chorus) // {final chorus /w portion of outro} link
In Pieces // {final chorus} link
Iridescent (Verse) // {1st verse} link
Iridescen (Chorus) // {final chorus} link
Iridescent (Tag) // {starts from "Let it go..."} link
Iredescent (Choir) // {chorus during the bridge} link
In The End // {1st chorus+portion of 2nd verse} link 
In The End (Demo) [LPU Rarities] // {portion of 1st verse+chorus} link
Invisible // {1st chorus+portion of 2nd verse} link
Izzo/In The End // {portion of Mike's verse+chorus} link

Jornada Del Muerto // {starts from "Mochiagete..."} link

LIES GREED MISERY (Chorus) // {2nd chorus} link
Leave Out All The Rest // {1st Chorus} link
Leave Out All The Rest (Instrumental Intro) link
Leave Out All The Rest (Live At Milton Keynes) // {chorus} link
LOST IN THE ECHO (Chorus) // {2nd chorus+bridge} link
Lying From You // {Chorus} link
Lying From You (Short Edit) // {1st chorus, 5 seconds} link

My December // {chorus} link
My December (Short edit) // {chorus, 5 seconds} link

New Divide // {chorus} link
New Divide (Guitar Solo) // {loop of the guitar solo} link
New Divide (Intro) // {intro} link
New Divide // {shortened Chorus 1 mixed with final chorus} link
Nobody Can Save Me // {1st chorus} link
Nobody's Listening // {final chorus} link
No More Sorrow // {2nd chorus+bridge} link
Numb // {final chorus} link
Numb (Live At Milton Keynes)// {final chorus} link
Numb (Short Edit) // {final chorus 5 seconds} link
Numb/Encore // {chorus+portion of 2nd verse} link

One More Light // {chorus} link
One Step Closer // {portion of 2nd Chorus+bridge} link
One Step Closer (100 gecs Reanimation) // {portion of 1st verse, chorus and 2nd verse} link
One Step Closer (Live At Milton Keynes)// {2nd chorus} link
One Step Closer (Short Edit) // {final chorus, 5 seconds} link

Papercut (Chorus) // {2nd chorus+portion of bridge} link
POWERLESS (chorus) // {2nd chorus} link

ROADS UNTRAVELED (Tag) // {final chorus} link
Robot Boy (Bridge) // {bridge} link
Robot Boy (Tag) // {final chorus} link
Robot Boy (Verse) // {1st verse} link

Session link
Shadow Of The Day // {2nd chorus} link
Shadow Of The Day (Live At Milton Keynes) // {portion of the 3rd chorus} link
Shadow Of The Day (The Sun Will Set For You) // {1st chorus} link
Sharp Edges // {1st chorus+portion of 2nd verse} link
She Coudn't // {1st chorus} link
SKIN TO BONE (Chorus) // {final chorus} link
Somewhere I Belong // {final chorus} link
Somewhere I Belong (Short Edit) // {final chorus, 5 seconds} link
Sorry For Now // {1st chorus} link

Talking To Myself // {1st chorus+portion of 2nd verse} link
The Catalyst // {portion of the 1st chorus and 2nd verse} link
The Catalyst (Guitarmagedon) [Does It Offend You Yeah Remix] // {intro+1st verse} link
The Little Things Give You Away // {2nd chorus} link
The Messenger (Chorus) // {2nd chorus} link
The Messenger (Tag) // {final chorus} link
The Messenger (Verse) // {1st verse} link
The Requiem (Chorus) // {1st portion of the chorus} link
The Requiem (Intro) // {intro+chorus} link
Tinfoil link

UNTIL IT BREAKS (Intro) // {1st verse} link
Until It's Gone // {portion of the 2nd verse+chorus} link

Valentine's Day // {starts from "And the clouds above..."} link
VICTIMIZED (Verse) // {1st verse+chorus} link

Wake link
Waiting For The End (Chorus) // {2nd chorus+portion of bridge} link
Waiting For The End (Tag) // {Mike's rap after the 2nd chorus} link
Waiting For The End (The Glitch Mob Remix) // {portion of 1st verse+chorus} link
Waiting For The End (Verse) // {intro verse+portion of Chesters verse} link
What I've Done // {portion of intro mixed with 2nd Chorus} link
What I've Done (Live At Milton Keynes) // {2nd chorus} link
What I've Done // {intro loop} link
When They Come For Me (Alt Verse) [Clean] // {2nd verse} link
When They Come For Me (Outro) // {outro} link
When They Come For Me (Robot) [Clean] // {portion of the verse 1 and chorus} link
When They Come For Me (Verse) // {verse 1} link
Wretches And kings // {intro+part of the verse} link
Wretches And Kings (Tag) // {bridge} link

Mike Shinoda

Ringtones (from iTunes)

Crossing A Line // {2nd chorus} link
fine // {1st chorus} link
Ghosts // {2nd chorus+bridge} link
Happy Endings (feat. iann dior and UPSAHL) [Explicit] // {1st verse+pre-chorus} link
Nothing Makes Sense Anymore // {portion of 2nd chorus/verse} link
Over Again // {1st chorus+portion of 2nd verse} link
Place To Start // {starts from "I’m tired of feeling..."} link
Running From My Shadow // {chorus} link
Watching As I Fall // {2nd chorus+portion of bridge} link
Watching As I Fall [Explicit] // {2nd chorus+portion of bridge} link

Dead By Sunrise

Ringtones (from iTunes)

Crawl Back In // {final chorus} link

Fort Minor

Ringtones (from iTunes)

Back Home (feat. Common & Styles Of Beyond) // {final chorus} link

Be Somebody (feat. Lupe Fiasco, Holly Brook) // {final chorus+outro with talking Mike} link
Cigarettes (Edit) [Clean] // {two different portions of the chorus mixed together} link
Get Me Gone // {1st verse} link
High Road (feat. John Legend) [Clean] // {final chorus} link
In Stereo // {final chorus+portion of outro} link
Petrified // {final chorus} link
Red To Black (feat. Kenna, Jonah Matranga & Styles Of Beyond) // {final chorus} link
Remember The Name // {final chorus} link
Slip Out The Back (feat. Mr. Hahn) // {final chorus} link
The Hard Way (feat. Kenna) // {2nd chorus} link
There They Go (feat. Sixx John) // {final chorus} link
Where'd You Go // {mix of the 1st chorus with final chorus} link

Of course since it's apple, the link will not work until you will open it on the apple's mobile devices (iphone etc)

Many of them were prepared by Mike, but not all of them. In parentheses I added a description of what portion of the song each of the ringtone is. I don't know if my description will be clear enough but here are some previews:

What I've Done // {portion of intro mixed with 2nd Chorus} link

listen

What I've Done // {intro loop} link

listen

It's the same version that was used on the linkinpark.com site during the promotion of the single.

Be Somebody (feat. Lupe Fiasco, Holly Brook) // {final chorus+outro with talking Mike} link

listen

Cigarettes (Edit) [Clean] // {two different portions of the chorus mixed together} link

I don't have the preview for that, this one is weird, definitely not edited by Mike but someone from the label.

Source: iTunes Store.

A quick info about two things. First of all, all the ringtones are on the site, with extended info (each has length, release date (unfortunately the year only), etc). Also, some of them come with non-standard cover (like BIO and GU had MTM deluxe version cover, GG has OML cover version with the sticker etc.), so I created a background to each of those ringtones, so basically the background represents of what cover artwork each of the ringone has. You can listen some of those ringtones here:

Spoiler

Breaking The Habit (Live At Milton Keynes) // {mix of the 1st pre-chorus with the final chorus and end of the 1st chorus} link

listen

Leave Out All The Rest (Instrumental Intro) // {the loop of the first seconds of te intro} link

listen

New Divide // {shortened chorus 1 mixed with the final chorus} link

listen

New Divide (Guitar Solo) // {loop of the guitar solo} link

listen

What I've Done // {the loop of the intro} link

listen

What I've Done // {portion of the intro mixed with 2nd Chorus} link

listen

Be Somebody (feat. Lupe Fiasco, Holly Brook & Tak) // {edited final chorus+outro} link

listen

listen

Petrified // {final chorus, shortened} link

listen

Where'd You Go (feat. Holly Brook & Jonah Matranga) // {mix of the 2nd chorus with final chorus} link

listen

Second of all, if you ever purchased from iTunes any of the stuff listed below and you have Apple Music, you can download them in lossless format.

One More Light Live (Apple Digital Master) [Clean] // {cat. 093624907749} link

One More Light (Apple Digital Master) [Clean] // {cat. 093624911241} link

The Hunting Party: Acapellas + Instrumentals // {22tr, cat. 093624934332} link

The Hunting Party (Apple Digital Master) [Clean] // {cat. 093624936992}* link

A Thousand Suns (Apple Digital Master + 24-bit) [Clean] // {cat. 093624949305} link
Minutes To Midnight (Apple Digital Master + 24-bit) [Clean] // {cat. 093624949336} link

Reanimation (Apple Digital Master) // {cat. 093624945307} link

A Thousand Suns (Deluxe Version) (Apple Digital Master) [Clean] // {18tr + Blackbirds, TC video, WFTE video, cat. 093624948933} link
A Thousand Suns (Deluxe Version) (Apple Digital Master) // {18tr + Blackbirds, TC video, WFTE video, cat. 093624948940} link
Minutes To Midnight (Deluxe Version) (Apple Digital Master + 24-bit) [Clean] // {14tr + NRL, ATL, cat. 093624948957} link
Minutes To Midnight (Deluxe Version) (Apple Digital Master + 24-bit) // {14tr + NRL, ATL, cat. 093624948971} link

Meteora (Deluxe Version) (Apple Digital Master + 24-bit) // {15tr + Step Up live, SIB live, cat. 093624948988} link
Hybrid Theory (Deluxe Version) (Apple Digital Master + 24-bit) // {16tr + HV live, MD, POA remix, Papercut live, cat. 093624948995} link
Living Things: Acapellas + Instrumentals // {22tr, cat. 093624947035} link

iTunes Fetival: London 2011 (Apple Digital Master) // {6tr, cat. 093624955092} link

A Thousand Suns: Puerta de Alcalá (Live In Madrid) {6tr, cat. 093624958949} link

Live from SoHo // {6tr, cat. 093624987550} link

Minutes To Midnight (Deluxe Version) [Explicit] // {13tr + WID live, Digital Booklet, cat. 093624996408} link

Darker Than The Light That Never Bleeds (Chester Forever Steve Aoki Rmx) // {1tr, cat. 812339027210/DM963} link

Heavy (feat. Kiiara) [Clean] // {1tr, cat. 054391958860} link

The Catalyst (feat. NoBrain) // {1tr, cat. 054391982124} link

Somewhere I Belong // {2tr + Step Up live, cat. 054391666222} link

There are more of them, but I just listed the ones that were not obvious to be availabe in lossless.

*also, available in Hi-Res Lossless.

Edited by martinez