Digital Releases

martinez

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, martinez said:

What do you think about the option of downloading the txt file with info about the release? For example there will be a small button at the end of the row and the whole info will look as in the attachment.

093624907916-One_More_Light_Live.txt 1.76 kB · 1 download

Interesting idea! it's easy to read that way and keep track.

Added:

Sessions@AOL // {5tr, cat. 093624924944} link  - Streaming only

The Rising Tied // {16tr, cat. 093624924968} link - streaming only

Welcome [Clean] // {1tr, cat. 054391966438} link - streaming only

Welcome [Explicit] // {1tr, cat. 054391966445} link - streaming only

Where'd You Go // {3tr + Big Bad remix, SOB remix, cat. 093624924975} link - streaming only

Petrified/Remember The Name // {6tr, cat. 093624924937} link - streaming only

On 9/23/2021 at 10:01 AM, Stranger said:

Interesting idea! it's easy to read that way and keep track.

On 9/23/2021 at 6:30 PM, LPsMart said:

love it!

https://i.ibb.co/VDTgDm2/new-feature.jpg

OK, so the option is now up. Not all Linkin Park releases has it yet. If it's about Side projects MS, DBS + Mall release has it for now.

It is possible that I could make a small mistake in 1-2 releases.

Edited by martinez

Just saw on LPLive twitter the info about anniversary of WFTE single. I've noticed that I have an incorrect release date of the two 2-track editions of the single. After searching on iTunes via web archive and checking comments on the actual version of iTunes, I found the correct release dates. Below is the list of all WFTE digital releases with release date.

Waiting For The End // {3tr + TC remix, WFTE remix,  cat. 054391936554} link - March 20, 2020

Waiting For The End // {4tr + WFTE remix, WFTE video, TC video, cat. 093624959663} link - November 12, 2010

Waiting For The End // {2tr + WFTE remix, cat. 054391981806} link - November 01, 2010

Waiting For The End // {2tr + TC remix, cat. 054391982162} link - October 1, 2010

Edited by martinez

• 4 weeks later...

link is dead but I'm pretty sure it's just static you're talking about. no spot on an recording should be completely silent.

https://we.tl/t-ZscV08zYh3

Minutes To Midnight (Apple Digital Master + 24-bit) [Clean] // {cat. 093624949336} link

Studio Collection 2000-2012 (Apple Digital Master + 24-bit) // {cat. 093624945765} link

Minutes To Midnight (Deluxe Version) (Apple Digital Master + 24-bit) [Clean] // {14tr + NRL, ATL, cat. 093624948957} link
Minutes To Midnight (Deluxe Version) (Apple Digital Master + 24-bit) // {14tr + NRL, ATL, cat. 093624948971} link

Minutes To Midnight (Apple Digital Master + 24-bit) [Explicit] // {cat. 093624949343} link

Site update: added the info about the update to release date to all of those and replaced the link in the notes.

Edited by martinez

It is a weird case, as also I clarified with @martinez.

Yesterday i downloaded MTM from a clean install from my iTunes Library, and seems only SOTD is fixed in that version, with ATL and NRL is the old version.

Today I subscribed to Apple Music, deleted my download and re-download from Apple Music, only then I get the fixed version of ATL and NRL as well.

Not sure why it happens, but it does.

Screenshot of both versions

4FMo6W8.png

11 hours ago, yagamilight207 said:

Yesterday i downloaded MTM from a clean install from my iTunes Library, and seems only SOTD is fixed in that version, with ATL and NRL is the old version.

Today I subscribed to Apple Music, deleted my download and re-download from Apple Music, only then I get the fixed version of ATL and NRL as well.

Not sure why it happens, but it does.

If you are sure that you have removed the old files from your iTunes library before you re-download the updated files, then something has to be on the iTunes side.

I have all 3 songs in full.

Shadow Of The Day: the synth are fixed but the updated version of the track came with new issue that Astat explained here.
No Roads Left: fixed
Across The Line: is not fixed

On 11/16/2021 at 7:01 PM, martinez said:

If you are sure that you have removed the old files from your iTunes library before you re-download the updated files, then something has to be on the iTunes side.

I have all 3 songs in full.

Shadow Of The Day: the synth are fixed but the updated version of the track came with new issue that Astat explained here.
No Roads Left: fixed
Across The Line: is not fixed

Seems there is a reason for this 2 different files,as explained in this article

If you download from your iTunes library only , the file you're getting is from iTunes database, which is not updated. 

However if you purchased the music, and download it from Apple Music subscription, the file you're getting is from Apple Music database. 

Wonder why Apple is separating it this way though. 

Edited by yagamilight207

30 minutes ago, yagamilight207 said:

Seems there is a reason for this 2 different files,as explained in this article

If you download from your iTunes library only , the file you're getting is from iTunes database, which is not updated. 

However if you purchased the music, and download it from Apple Music subscription, the file you're getting is from Apple Music database. 

Wonder why Apple is separating it this way though. 

Apple will not allow people to download HQ music from itunes, because they can raise more money by offering that with just Apple music.

I think the Apple didn't update the file on iTunes Store yet.

Edited by martinez

The list on the main post and the site was updated. I add a lot of correction in both, some missing live videos and alternate videos. I decided to move all live videos from San Diego, 2001 to "Concert" section. 

On the site in the music video, most of the videos has now available the option to export the info to text file. The info contains everything what's in the site including the info about: codes, credits, subtitles and from which live show the live video is.

The videos with subtitles, has now info about what kind of subtitles they have. Usually that will be just "Open Captions", "Closed Captions". Some videos have the info: "iTunes Closed Captions" simply because I don't know if other stores that sell those videos also has them with subtitles, so I just wanted to be more clear about it.

I downloaded DBS and some LP music videos from iTunes and noticed that they comes with the "Mastered for iTunes" audio, so I updated the info on the site.

Edited by martinez

Update:

- added release: A Thousand Suns [Explicit] // {1tr, 093624960980} link - streaming only

- both MTM 2022 releases has now links to HDtracks in the notes.

- Grey Daze singles/others sections have option to download the txt file with all the info

EDIT: updated.

Edited by martinez

9 minutes ago, Rasputin 93 said:

sure

Thanks. I already finished everything on Tuesday, haven't post anything because I updated the post with the tracklist. Also, I've checked the availability of all OMLL versions.

Also, I must say I'm not post the info about every update I'm doing on the site. I'm finding this unnecessary, I understand that if it's not directly related to release, it will not be interesting for people. Like for example I find out some time ago that the pdf booklet for Collision Course is no longer available so I updated the info on the site without informing here. So the best is checking the site if something was updated or not.

What's In The Eye // {1tr, 888072156562} link

Wha'ts In The Eye // {1tr, US only} link

Merged those two.

EDIT: changed the title of the song which was updated in digital stores/streaming platforms:

from: L.O.A.T.R. (M. Shinoda Remix), to L.O.A.T.R. (Mike Shinoda Remix)

Also, updated the A Thousand Suns (Bonus Version) to A Thousand Suns (Bonus Edition) + some ATS releases on the site has now new sbg.

Edited by martinez

Added to site and this thread:

Out Of Ashes // {13tr + MA, 093624972334} link - the only difference between that and this release : [Out Of Ashes // {13tr + MA, Digital Booklet, 093624971528} link] is that it doesn't have the digital booklet and the Morning After is listed there without the "(Bonus Track)" extension name.

&others:

- Morning After and Crawl Back In (Live) have now mastering credits.

- added the iTunes link to notes in some releases that are still available on iTunes.

- added the iTunes link from web archive as a additional source to some releases that are not available on iTunes.

Upcoming LPUnderground 15 update, which currently looks like this:

- all the tracks that were released separately, will be moved to the "Free Downloads" section, where they should be from the beginning

- notes of the current LPU 15 will be totally changed

- the identifier will be set as unknown

- the whole LPUnderground 15 release will be set as not available

- new version of the LPUnderground 15 will be added, with 12 tracks, without the booklet and the release date of the 2021.

Reason: all the LPU15 tracks that were released as a b-monthly free download, were never part of the LPU15 main release. The main release was 6 tracks + booklet and all the other 6 tracks were available for free download for LPU members, so all you have to do was buy LPU membership, you didn't have to buy the LPU15 album to get those tracks. Also, just like with the release in digital store/streaming platform - since the whole LPU 15 album have now 12 tracks, it probably has to have a different identifier than the previous 6-track + booklet version. That's why those changes will be applied.

Edited by martinez

• 2 weeks later...