Digital Releases

martinez

In this thread - added:

Mike Shinoda

• Albums

• Post Traumatic EP (Mastered for iTunes) [Clean] // {cat. 054391952394} [L]

• Post Traumatic EP (Mastered for iTunes + 24-bit) [Explicit] // {cat. 054391952493} [L]

• Post Traumatic EP (Standard) [Clean] // {cat. 054391952400} [L]

• Post Traumatic EP (Standard) [Explicit] // {cat. 054391952509} [L]

• Music Videos

• Place To Start [L]

• Over Again [L]

• Watching As I Fall [L]

For any detail on what exactly quality all those versions are available visit this site (If you don't see MS albums just click at the end of the address and hit enter).

Updated:

• The Hunting Party (Xbox Deluxe Edition) // {-16tr- + With You live, LITE live, Numb live, BID live} [D] [L]

This edition is no longer available.

Edited by martinez

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Rising Tied [Clean] // {cat. 093624909446} [L]

• The Rising Tied (Deluxe Version) [Clean] // {+ Petrified remix, cat. 093624992165}

• The Rising Tied [Clean] // {cat. 093624940661}

Removed from digital stores and re-released in January, 2018 with a different barcode. All songs in those editions that previously had issues has been fixed. It seems that the fixed clean version is available right now only on iTunes EDIT they are now in other stores. The Explicit version has been fixed too. The songs (High Road, Kenji) have now explicit icons.

Added (to this topic & site):

• The Rising Tied (Deluxe Version) [Clean] // {cat. 093624906964} [L]

• The Rising Tied [Clean] // {cat. 093624906988} [L]

soundexchange.com - there can be still incorrect info, even if the release has been fixed.

EDIT:

Added (to this topic & site):

• The Hunting Party [Explicit] // {cat. 093624936244}*

* Released for those, who pre-order/buy THE HUNTING PARTY through linkinpark.com. I found a receipt in my mail box: thp-093624936244.png I still have the album + all singles. Each track has those bar codes.

Edited by martinez

• 2 weeks later...

Added (to this topic&site):

• Meteora // {-13tr-, cat. 093624928966} [L]

• Hybrid Theory // {-12tr-, cat. 093624775560} [L]

• Reanimation // {-20tr-, cat. 093624832669} [L]

• Meteora // {-13tr-}

• Reanimation // {-20tr-, cat. 093624447221} [L]

• Hybrid Theory // {-12tr-, cat. 093624447061} [L]

• A Light That Never Comes (Remixes) - EP // {cat. 888003979055}* [D] [L]

site updates:

- the quality description for all Hi-Res icons has been corrected

- fixed format of the "Hybrid Theory (Live At Download Festival 2014)" from 16-bit flac to 24-bit

- some minor corrections

You can quickly check if the site has the release you looking for by adding #catalog at the end of the site's address (for example: #093624832669)

* Dim Mak release. There are two releases of the ALTNC remixes this one and the second (with barcode: 093624938965) which was released by Warner Bros. The Warner Bros. version is available only in compressed form (m4a, mp3), while version released by Dim Mak is available also lossless.

Edited by martinez

It is on iTunes in 75 countries, but I remember that there were some issues with it (slightly different artist name, first track not visible...). I check iTunes database and some other stores. It's the same release with the same upc. The first track is set as "Album Only" but the "buy full album" option is disabled on qobuz itunes and some others, so the first track is not available at all, probably everywhere - I didn't check that release in all 75 countries.

1, 2, 3

site updates:

"It's Goin' Down" release:
- added mp3 & aac icons
- the link has been changed to UK qobuz
- track one has been set as not available

Edited by martinez

The "A Thousand Suns: The Full Experience" track is only available in Canada and USA, so I think the remix could be available as "pre-order only" the same like it was with NRL and mtm.

I'm asking about this edition, because iTunes somehow by a mistake did add this upc code to an iTunes link for the cover.

507ca/093624961680.jpg/536x0w.jpg

I check this code exactly and I didn't find anything about it besides this info on soundexchange.com.
I also check iTunes database and this code it's not associated with any release. All mastered for itunes ats albums are associated with different codes, all of them are on this topic and site.

The "A Thousand Suns: The Full Experience" track is not available on itunes anymore. So the upc code: 093624961680 must be for the release from 2010 and this is kind of confirmation that the itunes could have this code/release earlier.

According to soundexchange.com this is 17-track edition of the ATS:

01.The Requiem
02.The Radiance
03.Burning In The Skies
04.Empty Spaces
05.When They Come For Me
06.Robot Boy
07.Jornada Del Muerto
08.Waiting For The End
09.Blackout
10.Wretches And Kings
11.Wisdom, Justice, And Love
12.Iridescent
13.Fallout
14.The Catalyst
15.The Messenger
16.A Thousand Suns: The Full Experience
17.The Catalyst (feat. Nobrain)

Maybe it was this version, but "The Catalyst (feat. Nobrain)" track was there only when the album was available as pre-order?

Edited by martinez

Site update:

- those releases:

A Light That Never Comes (Remixes) - EP // {cat. 888003979055} [D] [L]
A Light That Never Comes (Remixes) - EP // {cat. 093624938965} [D] [L]
MTV Ultimate Mash-Ups Presents: Collision Course - Numb / Encore - EP // {-6tr-, cat. 093624278320} [L]

moved to the section, where they should be - "Other Live Albums & EP's" they better fit into this section than "Singles". I always thought that all "Live Around The World" and ep albums should have a different section.

- added missing upc code: "093624962014" for "A Thousand Suns (standard) [explicit]"
- added missing mp3 icon for "Heavy [Clean]-054391958860"
- the color of the "Pre-Order Only" tracks is now different (better IMO)

Edited by martinez

Updates for the list in this topic & site:

added:

• Hybrid Theory // {-12tr-, cat. 093624447023} [L]

• Reanimation // {cat. 093624928720} [L]

• Collision Course (Standard Version) [Clean] // {cat. 093624448129} [L]

• Collision Course (Standard Version) [Explicit] // {cat. 093624448020} [L]

• Live In Texas // {cat. 093624447924} [L]

• MTV Ultimate Mash-Ups Presents: Collision Course - Numb / Encore - EP // {-6tr-, cat. 093624278467} [L]

• MTV Ultimate Mash-Ups Presents: Collision Course - Numb / Encore - EP // {-6tr-, cat. 093624278368} [L]

• Sessions@AOL // {cat. 093624439929} [D [L]

• Petrified/Remember The Name // {-6tr-, cat. 054391600028} [L]

• We Made It // {-2tr- + Instrumantal, cat. 054391993113}

• We Made It // {-2tr- + Acapella, cat. 054391993106}

• Collision Course (Standard Version) [Clean] // {cat. 093624448167} [L]

Fixed UPC code which was wrong for this version. Previously it had a UPC code for the different version.

• Burn It Down // {-1tr-, cat. 054391977199} [L]

This one has been set as "available" and I added a different link to it.

• MTV Ultimate Mash-Ups Presents: Collision Course - Numb / Encore - EP // {-6tr-, cat. 093624278320} [L]

The link for this was changed for the correct one. Previously it had a link to the different version that have a different UPC.

• Rolling In The Deep (Live from iTunes Festival London 2011) [Mastered for iTunes] // {-1tr-, cat. 054391979247} [D] [L]

• iTunes Fetival: London 2011 (Mastered for iTunes) // {cat. 093624955092} [D] [L]

Added "Mastered for iTunes" icons for those. iTunes notes quote:

"The audio tracks on this EP are Mastered for iTunes.This EP was recorded at the iTunes Festival—a month of exclusive live performances at the legendary Roundhouse in London. The first iTunes Festival launched in 2007, bringing out a wide array of amazing music every night for an entire month. Check out more EPs like this one and go to www.itunes.com/festival for more information"

So they all are mastered for itunes versions, they just doesn't have the MFI label. This album was released in 2011 I don't know if itunes even was using this label for any of the "Mastered for iTunes" m4a files in that time. The ISRC numbers of "Rolling In The Deep" cover are the same for all releases of which the song was released. This compilation album also have the same version of that song.

• Living Things (Mastered for iTunes + 24-bit) // {cat. 093624950431} [L]

I fixed the release date of it. Mastered for iTunes version was released on Jun 26, 2012.

Remember when I was saying that Living Things firstly was available on iTunes as the standard version and that later was updated for "Mastered for iTunes" version? Well, I was wrong. There are two circulating over the internet itunes versions of LT album. One is described as "Living Things [Purchased AAC M4A]", second "Living Things (Mastered for iTunes) [Purchased AAC M4A]", but both are... exactly the same. They are exactly the same "Mastered for iTunes" version. I re-download mastered for itunes version from icloud and compared it with the "Living Things [Purchased AAC M4A]" version which supposedly was supposed to be different than Mfi. As for the metadata - both have the same ISRC codes for example this one is for LITE: "USWB11200705" (pay attention to the release date), also both versions have the same album id which is "518869932" so it is this one. This album has been available since Jun 2012, which you can confirm that from web archive. As for the music/quality, here's a screen of "Lies Greed Misery" from both versions, do you see any differences? I've put both versions on each other and created a gif - now you can see that they don't differ in anything. So both have exactly the same "Mastered for iTunes" quality and from the beginning since Living Things album release, this album was always available on iTunes as a "Mastered for iTunes" version. The noticeable difference between the files is that, the files from one version doesn't have the MFI label and the files from the second source have it. They probably forget to add MFI labels for the first time and they just add it later.

+Some minor fixes.

I have a snippet of the "Behind The Scenes" video from the one of the MTM editions that were sold on iTunes and it is still available on amazon.de. Unfortunately the video has DRM protection, so it can only be playable on iTunes, but anyway if you have iTunes and want to check it here it is:

If you could check it and compare it with older LPTV episodes and check if description of that video on my site is correct I would be grateful. Maybe there are also some new footages?

Edited by martinez

Yeah. It's part of LPTV trailer with Joe with the fake teeth, Mike saying Cleveland State with the shirt, etc. A clip of the one also where they land in Portugal for the 20 hour travel day on the Meteora tour. It's all (30 seconds) released footage, nothing new.

Yeah. It's part of LPTV trailer with Joe with the fake teeth, Mike saying Cleveland State with the shirt, etc. A clip of the one also where they land in Portugal for the 20 hour travel day on the Meteora tour. It's all (30 seconds) released footage, nothing new.

Ok, thanks for confirming that.

Update:

- mp3 icon from "Rolling In The Deep..." single has been removed, since it was never available at mp3 format.
- name of the "Minutes To Midnight (Bonus Video Version)" from amazon, changed to "Minutes To Midnight"
- I decided to add "Explicit" icons to all other songs that missing them:

ATS: amazon
OML: amazon
Recharged: amazon

From now, all info regarding minor updates will be posted here (in this post). So If you interest in any updates, make sure to check the last post in this topic.

EDIT:
- fixed the length of Recharged bonus track version

- added to site: Soundtracks:

Steve Jablonsky - Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen (The Original Score) - 093624975052

VA - Underworld Awakening (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - 886443338708

VA - Transformers (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) - 093624993803

- some minor fixes/changes of tracklists/icons/notes

Minutes To Midnight (Deluxe Version) [Explicit] // {-13tr- + WID live, Digital Booklet, cat. 093624996408} [L]

I found it on iTunes. Also added notes to site.

Edited by martinez

In 2012 many albums (including other artists like Gorillaz etc) has been updated (with better quality) and from 2012 in some albums, some tracks has different versions or lengths. So (regardless if they fuck it up and instead of What I've Done (single version) - 03:28, they mistakenly put album version - 03:25 everywhere) my question is, should I still keep on my site the track lengths from the version that originally was released from the beginning or keep all tracks length from the 2012 updated version?

Examples:

What I've Done - Single (original release)
What I've Done - Single (2012 Update)

Transformes Soundtrack (original release)
Transformes Soundtrack (2012 Update) - few songs has different lengths

EDIT:

Added:

Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You: MTV Ultimate... // {-2tr- + Clean Version, cat. 054391611864} [A] [L]
Numb/Encore (MTV Ultimate Mash-Ups Presents Collision Course) // {-2tr- + Clean Version, cat. 054391611161} [L]

Both released in December, 2010.

Edited by martinez

• 4 weeks later...

Info from ms.com/warner bros. store:

Post Traumatic CD (UPC: 093624906308)
Post Traumatic Bundle (UPC: 093624906322)
Post Traumatic Art Book Edition (UPC: 093624906315)

The UPC code of each of those above are for the set. For example the set of "Post Traumatic Art Book Edition (UPC: 093624906315)" includes:

• Post Traumatic Art Book With CD (UPC: 093624906292)
  • Post Traumatic Digital Album (UPC: 093624906285)
  • Post Traumatic EP (3 Tracks) Digital (UPC: 054391952509) - previously released in digital stores with the same UPC
  • “Crossing A Line”/”Nothing Makes Sense Anymore” Digital (UPC: 054391951212) - also released in digital stores with the same UPC

Just wondering why they added two separate releases instead release them just with "Post Traumatic Digital Album (UPC: 093624906285)" release. The whole album will prabobly have the same versions of those songs.

=================================================

Added to site:

Post Traumatic (Explicit) // {cat. 093624906285}

Edited by martinez

• 2 weeks later...
Other

Sharp Edges (One More Light live) // {-1tr-, cat. 054391953391} [R] [L]

Crawling (One More Light live) // {-1tr-, cat. 054391953407} [R] [L]

Invisible // {-1tr-, cat. 054391958143} [R] [L]

Good Goodbye (feat. Pusha T and Stormzy) // {-1tr-, cat. 054391958488} [R] [L]

Battle Symphony // {-1tr-, cat. 054391958495} [R] [L]

Lies Greed Misery // {-1tr-, cat. 054391976444} [R]

Wretches And Kings // {-1tr-, cat. 054391982155} [R]

Added all of those to site, they have an additional icon with description. Also "Crossing A Line / Nothing Makes Sense Anymore" release is now under "Others" section, because it was released in the same way and without artwork, just like all above.

In this pdf file there is an explanation how apple is creating Mastered for iTunes aac m4a files, from 24 bit versions. The pdf is from this apple site, there are also tools, which you can use to create mastered for iTunes version, unfortunately only for Mac users.

Edited by martinez

• 3 weeks later...

I bought "About You" in lossless wav. If you also want it in lossless it's available on junodownload in two versions, explicit & clean.

Keep checking my site for the updates. There will be two more version of the "Post Traumatic" that are still not added (standard [Clean] and Mastered for iTunes [Clean]) they will be added soon, when I will get more info about them.

I will be posting less in this topic, but I will keep update the site.

Edited by martinez

• 1 month later...

Today early in the morning the site was get the final update of the all Post Traumatic editions, but I wrote this post mainly, because of the 24-bit edition. All stores has the same version of the 24-bit version of the album, but only few stores puts details about it, for example HD Tracks only says in general that the album quality is 24-bit/48.0kHz, but you will get only 6 songs in that quality (details in the link below) and the rest of them will have 44.1kHz, so take this in to account if you planning to buy it. The full 24-bit album in flac has 850 MB.

https://image.ibb.co/fOdsUd/20938.png

Today early in the morning the site was get the final update of the all Post Traumatic editions, but I wrote this post mainly, because of the 24-bit edition. All stores has the same version of the 24-bit version of the album, but only few stores puts details about it, for example HD Tracks only says in general that the album quality is 24-bit/48.0kHz, but you will get only 6 songs in that quality (details in the link below) and the rest of them will have 44.1kHz, so take this in to account if you planning to buy it. The full 24-bit album in flac has 850 MB.

https://image.ibb.co/fOdsUd/20938.png

Where can we find this 850MB version of PT? The one I bought was from HDTracks.

Edited by RYG4R

No, mate. The one I purchased was 617 MB. So probably that was the 44.1-48 version.

mora.jp says 850 mb version + the same Qobuz since in the first few weeks of preorder they were saying that they have 48.0 and just 1 month before the release day they change it to 44.1, Can you check if all the tracks you have are 44.1 or some of them are 48.0 too, because if you have 6 songs in 48.0 an the rest in 44.1 it also could mean then that the info in other stores could be incorrect. BTW in which format do you have flac?

Edited by martinez

Any word on an Instrumentals version of Post Traumatic coming out digitally? I know Mike provided us Instrumentals and Acapellas for the first 3 songs back in January. Would love to have an instrumental of Make It Up As I Go.