Digital Releases

martinez

Can you include the credits for Heavy from the same source?

Yes I didn't do that because there are only a small part of it, but we already have full credits from the back cover of the CD single?

Edit: done.

Update: Heavy has now full credits

I'll update Good Goodbye with full credits as soon as they become available.

Edited by martinez

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Added:
• Albums
• One More Light [Clean] // {cat. 0093624911210} [L]
• Other
• Invisible // {-1tr-, cat. 0054391958143} [R]
Music Videos
• Invisible (Lyric Video) [L]

Some notes have been updated. Among others:

[R] - released separately and for those, who pre-ordered the album, Each song was released with its own UPC/EAN code. None of those songs are the official single off the album.

There's no clean version of the song Halfway Right on the clean edition of the One More Light.

Some notes from my observations:

- "mastered for iTunes" version has the same UPC/EAN code as a 24 - bit version and all songs on this release have different ISRC codes that other versions of the same release available digitally and physically,
- 24-bit releases can be released with the same UPC/EAN codes as "Mastered for iTunes" versions. (Fort Minor Welcome 24-bit version was released one year after the standard version with the same barcode)

Edited by martinez

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know what the stars with those songs means?

The stars seem to be by the singles, or most popular songs from whatever album they're on. For example, there's a star by Heavy on OML, ITE on HT, Numb on Meteora, etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Remember how they screw the vinyl release of RTR Live At Milton Keynes, when they mistakenly record a clean version of the album on vinyl instead of explicit? It looks like they made a similar mistake earlier.

The similar mistake was made on the recorded with Jay-Z mashup (not a remix) album Collision Course. It's not about the whole album, but just one song - Izzo/In The End. Here are two isrc codes of the Izzo/In The End song:

USWB10403682 - this one is for explicit version
USWB10403688 - this one is for clean version

Here's the screen with some of the Collision Course releases (both digital and physical) that contains individual versions of the songs. https://s26.postimg.org/gjyoikmlj/Untitled-2.jpg

The fact that there is an ISRC code for the clean version of Izzo/In The End means that the song was edited, but by some mistake, it didn't appear on any of the releases. Maybe clean version accidentally was somehow replaced by an explicit version.

Edited by martinez

• 2 weeks later...
• Handsome Boy Modeling School - White People (Bandcamp Version) [L]

I was about to remove that from the list, because the quality on bandcamp really sucks. I don't recommend to buy it from there.The reason I didn't remove that is only because it's another (slightly different) version of the song Rock N Roll (the whole album is slightly different). So besides clean, there are 3 slightly different versions of the song Rock N Roll.

The version that I have from years has length of 06:22 and it has "different" in it's name, that's probably the version from promo CD and single. The second version on the bandcamp has length of 07:03. The CD and digital version has the length of 07:16.

I got all version, so if anyone want to compare them PM me.

The 07:16 version is the album version and it's actually the song "Rock And Roll (Could Never Hip Hop Like This) Part 2" followed by an interlude called "Knockers" featuring Tim Meadows. The 06:22 version is just the song without the interlude. Apparently there's a shortened version (3:54) but I never found it. What's different in this 07:03 version?

I don't know what are the differences I didn't compare them. I can send you all versions of them. Instrumentals also are slightly different.

Added:

• Handsome Boy Modeling School - White People Instrumental (Bandcamp Version) [L]

• Handsome Boy Modeling School - White People [L]

• Handsome Boy Modeling School - White People (Instrumental Version) [L]

There are two exacly the same versions of the album available digitally including instrumental version of the album. One was released by Tommy Boy Music, second by Atlantic records.

Edited by martinez

• 4 weeks later...

Added:

• Singles

• One More Light (Steve Aoki Chester Forever Remix) // {-1tr-, cat. 054391953612} [L]

The remix was released today October 25 for free, for all fans, who bought tickets for Linkin Park's show in honor of the late singer. For others this remix will be available on October 26 on every platforms including iTunes, spotify.

The UPC code of this release: 054391953612 is for both (for released song for free and for the song released in digital stores).

The remix is now available in lossless version.

Edited by martinez

If someone is interesting, Meteora and Hybrid Theory both are now available in quality 24-bit/96.0kHz., not on HDtracks, but on some other stores.

Full album Meteora has 1,2 GB, a single song for example Breaking The Habit has 110.3MB, so that's seems to be legal release. They didn't re-release that, they just update them from 24-bit/44.1khz to 96.0khz.

I have Breaking The Habit 24-bit/44.1khz from japan store and it has 77,5 MB.

Edited by martinez

If someone is interesting, Meteora and Hybrid Theory both are now available in quality 24-bit/96.0kHz., not on HDtracks, but on some other stores.

Full album Meteora has 1,2 GB, a single song for example Breaking The Habit has 110.3MB, so that's seems to be legal release. They didn't re-release that, they just update them from 24-bit/48.0khz to 96.0khz.

I have Breaking The Habit 24-bit/44.1khz from japan store and it has 77,5 MB.

What's the difference between the two versions? any links for me to go that specific store?

I added link to The Hunting Party (Xbox Deluxe Edition).

I was listening to the random digital release of the THP and I notice that Guilty All The Same has a slightly different ending. I mean, when it comes to the album version, I remember that, when GATS was ending, The Summoning track was already starting to play, there was no break between those two songs. So I checked my CD. The song on it has length 05:53 and ISRC number: USWB11401337, while the digital version of the song, that is, on the digital album has 05:55 and USWB11400510, then I check the isrc database: https://s1.postimg.org/17xycdt225/098098.jpg

Looks like they added a "single version" of the song GATS to the digital versions of the album.

Edited by martinez

Added:

link to https://www.junodownload.com store.

• Albums
• One More Light Live (HI-Res version) // {cat. 093624907893} [H] [L]
• One More Light Live [Clean] // {cat. 093624907749} [L]
• One More Light Live [Explicit] // {cat. 093624907916} [L]
• Other
• Crawling (One More Light live) // {-1tr-, cat. 054391 953407} [R]

Crawling (One More Light live), it's not a single but just song that is available for purchase everywhere with it's UPC code.

24-bit editions and "mastered for iTunes" - both have the same UPC codes. Source iTunes database (Here's how to check that). Even in iTunes links to covers there are UPC codes. for example, link to cover from One More Light Live:

https://is3-ssl.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Music118/v4/fb/2b/89/fb2b89a4-5ebc-bfa7-cbbd-5b5712242963/093624907893.jpg/804x0w.jpg

Also released in 24-bit version of the Fort Minor's Welcome single available in both (clean & explicit) and released one year after the mastered for iTunes version has the same UPC code. I don't know how the label are registering those UPC/EAN codes, but it's weird.

You can buy "Crawling (One More Light Live)" lossless WAV from junodownload.com. I recently bought from that store One More Light (Steve Aoki Chester Forever remix) and Rebellion (Instrumental) in WAV format. I check the files and I can 100% recommend this store! There are also other formts: FLAC, ALAC, AIFF.

Edited by martinez

I think you should add LPU Store links to the LPU releases.

24-bit editions and "mastered for iTunes" - both have the same UPC codes. Source iTunes database (Here's how to check that).

[...]I don't know how the label are registering those UPC/EAN codes, but it's weird.

I think they're just the same release converted to a different format and sold in a different store.

On 11/16/2017 at 8:25 PM, lpliveusername said:

I think you should add LPU Store links to the LPU releases.

done.

EDIT:

Does someone know when the apple start to sell aac m4a files on itunes for the first time? 2004? I know that It was firstly available in the US only. I want to have correct dates on the site.

Edited by martinez

• 3 weeks later...

Sharp Edges (One More Light Live)
Crawling (One More Light Live)
One More Light (Steve Aoki Remix)
The Hunting Party: Acapellas + Instrumentals

All above you can buy in Apple Lossless, WAV or FLAC on junodownload. Juno is available in many countries, base on the currency: AUD, BRL, CAD, CHF, CNY, EUR, GBP, JPY, RUB, USD. If your currency is there, you might buy above releases there.
----------------------------------------------------

Added:

One More Light Live [Clean] // {cat. } - the catalog number to it will be added on December 15
One More Light [Clean] // {cat. 093624911210}
The Hunting Party [Clean] // {cat. 093624936541}
Meteora [L]
Hybrid Theory [L]
What I've Done // {-1tr-, cat. 054391998774}

Sharp Edges (One More Light live) // {-1tr-, cat. 054391953391} [R]

Out Of Ashes // {+ Morning After, Crawl Back In (Live) [pre-order only] , digital booklet, cat. 093624971511}

The Rising Tied [Clean] // {cat. 093624909446} [L]
Welcome [Clean] // {-1tr-, cat. 054391967374} [L]
Welcome [Explicit] // {-1tr-, cat. 054391967411} [L]
Where'd You Go // {-2tr-, ts: 01 WYG clean, 02 WYG clean video, cat. 054391988706}
Where'd You Go [Clean] // {-1tr-,cat. 054391566263} [L]

others
Music Videos
Nonpoint - Endure [L]
Good Charlotte - Festival Song [L]
Hoobastank - Same Direction (The Sequel) [L]
Tha Liks - Best U Can [L]
Static-X - Cold [L]
Julien-K - Kick The Bass [L]
Adema - The Way You Like It [L]
Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence ('04) [L]
Alkaline Trio - Time To Waste [L]
Movies
The Used: Berth - The Documentary (featuring a live clip of Faint) [L]

+ some other things on the list was updated (names, UPC codes, links to correct releases)

- list was updated with the one from my site, which the link of it is below.
- Interactive Booklet - means that this release contains an interactive booklet but it's not available in this release anymore.
- like I said in my previous post the 24-bit releases usually have the same UPC code as "Mastered for iTunes" releases. Non iTunes/24-bit versions have different codes and are available in more formats (usually mp3 m4a and lossless flac).

Also, I still think that some of the UPC codes that are in the databases (for example, in the global sound recording database) are for the releases that are available for streaming only on Spotify Deezer and other platforms.

Somewhere I Belong // {-2tr- + Step Up live, cat. 054391666222} [L]
It's Goin' Down // {-3tr- + X-ecution Of A Bum Rush, Play That Beat (Remix), cat. 5099767246320} [L]

Both of those releases have the same catalog numbers as physical versions.

Fire // {-1tr-, cat. 054391987327} [A] [L]

Song "Fire" from Dead By Sunrise was released as a single (with its own artwork) on December 4, 2009.

There is also different 1-track release of this song (with UPC: 054391986719 and with artwork of Out Of Ashes) - that was released on September 1st, 2009 for those who pre-ordered the Out Of Ashes album (a similar situation took place with a song Wretches And Kings, which was released on September 9 with ATS artwork).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by martinez

Added:

• Studio Collection 2000-2012 // {cat. 093624945758} [A] [L]

to Site:

• Studio Collection 2000-2012 // {cat. 093624945758} [A] [L]

• Recharged // {cat. 093624941590} [L]

• Minutes To Midnight (Bonus Video Version) // {+ Behind The Scenes (Video), What I've Done (Video), Digital Booklet} [L]

- fixed wrong links to wrong releases

- all links are on the site now

EDIT:

added:

• The Hunting Party (HI-Res version) // {cat. 093624937555} [H] [L]

There was a separate release of THP for the countries Germany, Austria, Switzerland on iTunes (probably a Germany release). It's a "Mastered for iTunes" version, but it's also available as a 24-bit/96 kHz on mora.jp.

I'm gonna add it right now to the site with notes.

Edited by martinez

• 3 weeks later...

The site was updated:

- all links to live songs from OML live are now finally fixed,
- fixed notes to some releases
- added notes to some other releases
- added more "special background graphic" to some of the releases (at least one version of the LP album have it, some singles, FM single, other releases)
- the tracklist in the releases that are no longer available is darker

Edited by martinez