Digital Releases

martinez

Added Linkin Park Revenge game to the site.

Details about the songs used in the game:

The Catalyst (05:39)
Waiting For The End (03:54)
Wretches And Kings (Explicit) (03:53)
Blackout (Clean) (04:39)
New Divide (04:30)
What I’ve Done (03:25)
Bleed It Out (Clean) (02:44)
Numb (03:07)
Faint (02:43)
One Step Closer (02:37)

All songs were at m4c compressed format and had 96 kbps quality.

Wally Scharold - the game creator comments about the game:

A hugely popular premium app from an equally huge band. I produced all tap tracks for this title as well as all sound design and
music editing for the app. In addition to this, I particularly enjoyed the unique task of remixing their hit 'The Catalyst' for looped playback in our
main menu, featuring our first ever video-driven menu background.

You can check the menu with the remix here.

More info + screenshots here: https://lplive.net/lpdigital/#lp-games

Edited by martinez

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Site update:

- update of the "Linkin Park Revenge" game, added 2 screenshots

- scrennshots of the Blackbirds music video are now also in the "Linkin Park 8-Bit Rebellion! iPad Edition (HD)"

- added "Primo [I'll Be Gone - Longform 2010 Demo]" to others.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just in case someone is interesting, here's the list of songs released officially in digital stores/streaming platforms that contain explicit lyrics but wasn't properly at all marked as explicit by the label:

Hybrid Theory (20th Anniversary Edition)
Step Up (Hybrid Theory EP) (03:54)
High Voltage (Hybrid Theory EP) (03:29)
Step Up (1999 Demo) [B-Side Rarities] (03:54)
A Place For My Head (Live at Docklands Arena, London) [B-Side Rarities] (03:10)
High Voltage (Live at Docklands Arena, London) [LPU Rarities] (04:02) [2001.09.16 London, England]
Dialate (Xero Demo) (03:24)

A thousand Suns
Wretches And Kings (04:10)

One More Light
Halfway Right (03:37)

Recharged
I'll Be Gone (Vice Remix) [feat. Pusha T] (04:00)

Skin To Bone (Nick Catchdubs Remix) [feat. Cody B. Ware and Ryu] (03:54)

Meteora (Deluxe Edition) / Somewhere I Belong single

Step Up (Live) [Bonus Track] (04:14) [2002.02.23 San Diego, California]

Hybrid Theory (Deluxe Edition)
High Voltage (Bonus Track) [Live] (03:38) [2001.08.09 Wantagh, New York]

Hybrid Theory (Live Around The World)

A Place For My Head (Live from Koln, 2008) (03:57) [2008.01.21 Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany]

iTunes Festival: London 2011

Bleed It Out (Live) (05:20)

The Rising Tied (Deluxe Edition) / Believe Me 3tr single

Petrified (Los Angeles Remix) (03:32)

Some of the stores/streaming platforms doing self check, so you might find all of above properly marked there (for example - Amazon).

I didn't actually saw any store to use any "Clean" icons to show that a specified track is censored. So if for some reason you want to have that info and there is no possibility for you to check that in the store, you can check it on my site, with todays small update i think I have everything properly marked.

Bleed It Out (Live) from RTR: Live AT Milton Keynes is set by the label as censored, you can check that in the itunes page source code and when you download the file from Apple Music/iTunes Store it comes with "clean lyrics" label. I though that maybe the label released that during the pre-order of the album, so that would be a reason why it appeared mistakenly on the explicit version of the album. There is a censored BIO video from RTR on LP YouTube channel, so maybe it's releated.

I decided to add releases that we know they were planned to be released and they were cancelled but we have a lot of info about them and sometimes confirmation from the band itself. If I remember correctly, there are into two or three that kind of releases. One of them is Blackbirds, which was confirmed by Mike and also we had a screenshot with all the details like codes, the release date or even when the song was supposed to be up for preorder. So I added all of those info to the site and there is also an option to download all the info: screen1, screen2.

There is at least one more release that was cancelled, I think I once mentioned about it in this topic but I will search for it later.

I also decided to set a new rule for the "Total Length", if the release is longer than 99 minutes I will provide hours. Which I did.

Quick M20 update, added:

Albums & EPs

Meteora (20th Anniversary Edition) // {093624856634} link

Meteora (20th Anniversary Edition) // {093624856085} link

Meteora (20th Anniversary Edition) // {093624880950} - cancelled release

Music Videos (+Live Videos, Visuals)

Lost (Alternate Reality Version - Meta Exclusive) link - streaming only

Lost // {A10302B00082384052} link

Ringtones

Lost // {portion of intro+first verse} link

Others

Lost // {1tr, 054391662019} link

With the new releases and the latest updates I started to add the exact time of when the release became available. This info will be visible in the release txt info file, when you export it (screen1, screen2).

Also, for now I skipped one more (the 3-track) digital release, because currently not sure if i should add it as a cancelled release or it will be available at some point.

----------------------------------

There are two slightly different versions of the M20:

Meteora (20th Anniversary Edition), barcode: 093624856634 - available on iTunes/Apple Music, it contains Meteora in 24- bit/96.0kHz  (the isrc codes of that album matches with the Meteora-093624949350) and info/audio files for the song Fighting Myself

Meteora (20th Anniversary Edition), barcode: 093624856085 - available on qobuz, it contains Meteora in 24-bit/48.0kHz  (the isrc codes of that album matches with the Meteora-093624949091, which was available only with the 48.0kHz there) and info/audio files for the song Fighting Myself, More The Victim

So the difference between them (besides the barcode) is that both contains different version of the Meteora album and one contains less info about the tracks, the second one contains info about more tracks.

What I think about it? It's probably a mistake done by the label, there's no sense to release two album editions with such differents.

Edited by martinez

Site was updated, all tracks on the Meteora (20th Anniversary Edition) have now the information about Hi-Res quality/sample. Summary, the tracks from each disc will have quality as follows:

Meteora: 24-bit/96.0kHz (Apple Music), 24-bit/48.0kHz (rest services)
Live in Texas: 24-bit/48.0kHz
Live in Nottingham: 24-bit/44.1kHz
LPU Rarities 2.0: 24-bit/96.0kHz
Live Rarities 2003-2004: 24-bit/96.0kHz
Lost Demos: 24-bit/96.0kHz

Added:

Others

Healing Foot - streaming only, exclusive from Marbleverse app game

Free Downloads

Meteora (20th Anniversary Edition) [Free Download] // {89tr, Hi-Res} - Released for everyone, who bought the Super Deluxe physical edition of the album. A card with download code was included in the box set.  - upcoming release!

Added both to site as well.

Edited by martinez

2 hours ago, martinez said:

Meteora (20th Anniversary Edition) [Free Download] // {89tr, Hi-Res WAV} - Released for everyone, who bought the Super Deluxe physical edition of the album. A card with download code was included in the box set.  - upcoming release!

is this what the qr code is for?

On 3/28/2023 at 1:25 AM, Deafandblind said:

is this what the qr code is for?

No. Nobody knows what the QR code is for yet. Because it has both a redemption code for the download of the box set AND the QR code. So its something extra

• martinez changed the title to Digital Releases
  • martinez pinned this topic

Update! Currently the site contains the info about those M20 releases:

Albums & EPs

Meteora (20th Anniversary Edition) // {093624856085} link

Meteora (20th Anniversary Edition) // {093624856634} link

Meteora (20th Anniversary Edition) // {093624880950} - cancelled release

Numb (4K UPGRADE) // {A10302B0008487953S} link

Faint (4K UPGRADE) // {A10302B0008487954Q} link

From The Inside (4K UPGRADE) // {A10302B0008487957K} link

Breaking The Habit (4K UPGRADE) // {A10302B0008487959G} link

Somwhere I Belong (4K UPGRADE) // {A10302B0008487956M} link

Ringtones

Fighting Myself // {first chorus and portion of the second verse} link

Others

Healing Foot - streaming only, exclusive from Marbleverse app game, only for fans in Germany

More The Victim // {3tr, 054391796387} - cancelled release - more info on the site

Fighting Myself // {2tr, 054391521545} link

Fighting Myself // {1tr, 054391587459} link

Free Downloads

Meteora (20th Anniversary Edition) [Free Download] // {89tr, FLAC, 093624862239} - Released for everyone, who bought the Super Deluxe physical edition of the album. A card with download code was included in the box set.

Update on the site. Finally finished Lost Demos release, the same info is now available, when you will download the info to txt.

Added the exact name of the audio file to Healing Foot (04:30) streaming only from the Marbleverse app game, which is: "Thank you, and fun fact intro & Healing Foot"

Added new icon, the same as for the live songs but green. The green icon meant to appear in the videos and provide the links to show pages of which the footage was used in the video. So that will be in the music videos that contain a footage from live shows or when the audio used in the live video is from the different show than the video itself (screen). I think currently the genius record belongs to Points Of Authority (15 different footages!). Not sure if all the videos that needed to have the green icon already have them or not. I don't think the Lost video should have it.

Also, fixed/updated some other small things. I was thinking about to add the legend (the description of every icon) on the site, but I'm not sure if the site needs that or not. If you have any ideas or thoughts regarding the site, let me know.

Added:

Living Things // {12tr, 093624950448} link - more info on the site

Updated:

Living Things // {12tr + Subscription to LT Remixed, LP2012BUN2} link - more info on the site

Living Things Remixed

A lot of releases have now notes, when you export the info to txt file. Also, if there is a video that contains audio and video from two different shows, the txt file already have the info about that too (screen1, screen2). Plus a lot of other minor changes on the site were made (notes update+some of other info).

All of above changes were made quite some time ago, I mention them now just to inform that updates of the topic and site are made at least one time in a week nowadays but as a 'shadow update' without mentioning anything in this topic, so the best is to just check the site if anything was added/updated.

Update:

added:

Albums & EPs

Minutes To Midnight (Walmart Version) // {14tr + BTH live, WID live, 093624995715}

After I read an article that Walmart digital music store was at some point even more popular than iTunes, I decided to add this version. Also, there is an MTM entry in the databases with 14 tracks with BTH and WID live from Soundcheck. The whole release is censored, which is typical for the Walmart releases, and it contains the same live tracks which were the downloable tracks for the physical Walmart edition.

Singles

Heavy (feat. Kiiara) [Explicit] // {3tr + Nicky Romero Remix, Disero Remix, 093624853190} link - streaming only

New Divide // {4tr + live version, Instrumental, Acapella, 093624853183} link - streaming only

Both are a brand new releases. Looks like the label was cleaning a bit the band's Spotify page by removing some old releases for the new ones. The new 3-track Heavy release contains both remixes which previously were available on Spotify as stand alone releases. The new release of the New Divide is the same as the one released on iTunes after Guilty All The Same in 2014. The only difference is that the Spotify ones have different barcode and different order of the songs.

Concert Videos

Live In Texas [HD UPGRADE] link

Added to site with new code and notes.

Games/DLCs

More The Victim - Linkin Park link
Given Up - Linkin Park link
Beat Saber - Linkin Park link
One Step Closer - Linkin Park link
Lying From You - Linkin Park link
Rebellion (ft. Daron Malakian) - Linkin Park link
Linkin Park Pack 02 link
Linkin Park Pack 01 link
Linkin Park Song Pack link

The "More Info" on the site will be added in the later time.

Mike Shinoda

Albums & EPs

Post Traumatic (Deluxe Version) [Remastered] // {18tr, clean, 093624851172} link

Post Traumatic (Deluxe Version) [Remastered] // {18tr, clean, 093624851165} link

Both released on June 30, two weeks after the explicit version.

----------------------

Some other changes:

- all releases with more than 16 tracks have now scrollable list except ATS special edition;
- there were too many icons with an arrow, I change some of them for a news ones;
- most releases have now "notes" when info is downloaded to txt file;
- all censored tracks in all LIT releases have now "clean" mark;
- the HT interactive booklet has some photos from a live show, so I added next to it a new icon with a link to show page

from where those phosos come from, there is also annotation about it in the txt file;
- an update of the disclaimer which is now on the top of the site;
- update of the "Linkin Park GP" game: added the info about which stems were used in the game;
- added to "Hold It Together" music video the links to all show pages;
- added the "Export to TXT" option to some releases that didn't have it;
- some minor fixes/changes in some releases including notes and sbg's.

On 8/13/2023 at 6:57 PM, martinez said:

Update:

added:

Albums & EPs

Minutes To Midnight (Walmart Version) // {14tr + BTH live, WID live, 093624995715}

After I read an article that Walmart digital music store was at some point even more popular than iTunes, I decided to add this version. Also, there is an MTM entry in the databases with 14 tracks with BTH and WID live from Soundcheck. The whole release is censored, which is typical for the Walmart releases, and it contains the same live tracks which were the downloable tracks for the physical Walmart edition.

Singles

Heavy (feat. Kiiara) [Explicit] // {3tr + Nicky Romero Remix, Disero Remix, 093624853190} link - streaming only

New Divide // {4tr + live version, Instrumental, Acapella, 093624853183} link - streaming only

Both are a brand new releases. Looks like the label was cleaning a bit the band's Spotify page by removing some old releases for the new ones. The new 3-track Heavy release contains both remixes which previously were available on Spotify as stand alone releases. The new release of the New Divide is the same as the one released on iTunes after Guilty All The Same in 2014. The only difference is that the Spotify ones have different barcode and different order of the songs.

Concert Videos

Live In Texas [HD UPGRADE] link

Added to site with new code and notes.

Games/DLCs

Given Up - Linkin Park link
Beat Saber - Linkin Park link
One Step Closer - Linkin Park link
Lying From You - Linkin Park link
Rebellion (ft. Daron Malakian) - Linkin Park link
Linkin Park Pack 02 link
Linkin Park Pack 01 link
Linkin Park Song Pack link

The "More Info" on the site will be added in the later time.

Mike Shinoda

Albums & EPs

Post Traumatic (Deluxe Version) [Remastered] // {18tr, clean, 093624851172} link

Post Traumatic (Deluxe Version) [Remastered] // {18tr, clean, 093624851165} link

Both released on June 30, two weeks after the explicit version.

----------------------

Some other changes:

- all releases with more than 16 tracks have now scrollable list except ATS special edition;
- there were too many icons with an arrow, I change some of them for a news ones;
- most releases have now "notes" when info is downloaded to txt file;
- all censored tracks in all LIT releases have now "clean" mark;
- the HT interactive booklet has some photos from a live show, so I added next to it a new icon with a link to show page

from where those phosos come from, there is also annotation about it in the txt file;
- an update of the disclaimer which is now on the top of the site;
- update of the "Linkin Park GP" game: added the info about which stems were used in the game;
- added to "Hold It Together" music video the links to all show pages;
- added the "Export to TXT" option to some releases that didn't have it;
- some minor fixes/changes in some releases including notes and sbg's.

didn't notice that the full video was upgraded as well.

does it still have the same timestamp as the original video?

Edited by yagamilight207

Added:

The Crimson Chapter EP // {8tr, 093624847175} link

Already Over (Fort Minor Mix) [feat. Dom McLennon] [Visualizer Video] // {A10302B0009500301X} link

Already Over (Fort Minor Mix) [feat. Dom McLennon] // {2tr, 054391354143} link - streaming only

Already Over (Fort Minor Mix) [feat. Dom McLennon] // {1tr, 054391355218} link

Updated on the site:

Minutes To Midnight (Bonus Video Version) // {15tr + MTM audio commentary, Behind The Scenes (Video), WID (Video), Booklet, 075993999907}

- added format ''MOV " with all the info about the videos, their resolution/bit rate/audio quality etc.

Few words about the edition:

The videos have a huge bit rate, because of that the total size of both is almost 2,5 GB. The 'Behind The Scenes' video consist of various scenes from various LPTVs combined together. It's hard for me to say if there is any new thing in the video comparing the LPTVs that we know because I don't remember them. Some scenes could have like 2-3 seconds more. The most unique is the editing of it, some scenes contains different song in the background and it contains a different intro and outro, which might be a new or it was used in the rough cut's edition of the LPTVs, I don't remember. The 'About Minutes To Midnight [Audio Commentary]' track is very quiet comparing the rest of the tracks, I doubt that it was touched by a masterer engineer, which is weird I mean the whole track is not music but it's still an officially released track so it should have the same audio level as the rest of the songs but it's not even in half of the level of them. The booklet is the 2019 udpated one with the new Warner Records logo.

The site is now fully updated with recent releases. Here's the list of all releases that happened this year (including ringtones and visual videos):

Linkin Park

Albums & EPs

Lost Demos // {14tr, 5059460199620} link - streaming only

Meteora (20th Anniversary Edition) // {89tr, 093624856085} link

Meteora (20th Anniversary Edition) // {89tr, 093624856634} link

Singles

Lost (PLZ Tethered Version) // {2tr, 054391443090} link

More The Victim link - streaming only

Fighting Myself link - streaming only

Numb (4K UPGRADE) // {A10302B0008487953S} link

Faint (4K UPGRADE) // {A10302B0008487954Q} link

From The Inside (4K UPGRADE) // {A10302B0008487957K} link

Breaking The Habit (4K UPGRADE) // {A10302B0008487959G} link

Somwhere I Belong (4K UPGRADE) // {A10302B0008487956M} link

Concert Videos

Live In Texas [HD UPGRADE] [Clean] link

Games/DLCs

Ringtones

Fighting Myself // {first chorus and portion of the second verse} link

Others

Healing Foot - streaming only, exclusive from Marbleverse app game, only for fans in Germany

Fighting Myself // {2tr, 054391521545} link

Fighting Myself // {1tr, 054391587459} link

LPTV Lying From You Meteora World Tour link - streaming only

The Art Of Meteora link - streaming only

LPUnderground link - streaming only

Free Downloads

Meteora (20th Anniversary Edition) [Free Download] // {89tr, FLAC, 093624862239} - Released for everyone, who bought the Super Deluxe physical edition of the album. A card with download code was included in the box set.

Side Projects

Mike Shinoda

Albums & EPs

Mikeshinoda.com Exclusives // {18tr, exclusively on ms.com} link - streaming only

The Crimson Chapter EP // {8tr, 093624847175} link

Evolution Of Mike Shinoda // {6tr, 5059460242289} link - streaming only

Singles

Already Over (Live In Los Angeles) // {2tr, 054391340399} link - streaming only

Already Over (Live In Los Angeles) // {1tr, 054391354242} link

Already Over (8-bit Version) // {1tr, 054391354150} link - streaming only

Already Over (Live In Sydney) // {2tr, 054391360076} link - streaming only

Already Over (Live In Sydney) // {1tr, 054391360069} link

Already Over // {1tr, 054391388711} link

In My Head (Spooky Version) // {6tr, 054391443106} link

In My Head (feat. Kailee Morgue) // {1tr, 054391532978} link

Already Over Sessions: Episode 2 [Los Angeles] link - streaming only

In My Head [Visualizer Video] // {A10302B0009518924H} link

Already Over (Nothing's There Mix) [Visualizer Video] // {A10302B0009518925F} link

Already Over [Visualizer Video] // {A10302B0009518921N} link

Already Over (Part 2) [Visualizer Video] // {A10302B0009518926D} link

Already Over (Reorganized Mix) [Visualizer Video] // {A10302B0009518922L} link

Already Over (Crimson Intro) [Visualizer Video] // {A10302B0009518920P} link

Fine (Finer Mix) [Visualizer Video] // {A10302B0009518923J} link

Already Over (Fort Minor Mix) [feat. Dom McLennon] [Visualizer Video] // {A10302B0009500301X} link

Already Over Sessions: Episode 1 [Sydney] link - streaming only

Already Over // {A10302B0009244485M} link

Hold It Together // {A10302B00044597137} link

In My Head (From the Original Motion Picture Scream VI) link - streaming only

Ringtones

Already Over (Nothing's There Mix) link

Already Over (Reorganized Mix) link

Already Over (Part 2) link

Fine (Finer Mix) link

Already Over (Crimson Intro) link

Already Over (Fort Minor Mix) [feat. Dom McLennon] // {Chorus + portion of the second verse} link

Already Over // {first 30 seconds of the full song} link

In My Head (feat. Kailee Morgue) // {portion of the first pre-chorus and chorus} link

Others

Already Over (Fort Minor Mix) [feat. Dom McLennon] // {2tr, 054391354143} link - streaming only

Already Over (Fort Minor Mix) [feat. Dom McLennon] // {1tr, 054391355218} link

Free Downloads

Already Over (Stems) // {19tr, Hi-Res} - released on December 27, through ms.com

Already Over (Acapella + Instrumental) [LPU Exclusive] // {2tr, Acapella, Instrumental, LPU-82-B021} - released on November 22, through lp.com

Already Over [Promo Materials] // {5 items, AO lyric pdf + 4 social promo images} - released on September 25, through ms.com

MS_download_1 - released on September 12, 2023 for LPU members through ms.com

Fort Minor

Albums & EPs

The Rising Tied (Deluxe Edition) [Clean] // {20tr + BS, TTG, THW, Welcome, 093624846215} link

The Rising Tied (Deluxe Edition) [Explicit] // {20tr + BS, TTG, THW, Welcome, 093624857679} link

The Rising Tied (Deluxe Edition) [Clean] // {21tr + BS, TTG, THW, Welcome, Petrified remix, 093624909453} link

The Rising Tied (Deluxe Edition) [Explicit] // {21tr + BS, TTG, THW, Welcome, Petrified remix, 093624857655} link

That's a lot!

Finally: added: a brand new gallery of the volume 4 which belongs to Meteora and which contains some rare content that will nicely enrich the LPDigital website!

https://i.ibb.co/yNL46jp/met0324987.jpg

I think it contains a few images previously unused on the CD print in any edition, including one used as a background on the "images" section. Also, many images used on the CD booklet were partially cut, while the ones used in this booklet are full ones e.g. some of them on this page of the CD booklet are cut or the bands promo photos with Delta's schema on top of them, you can see only a small portion of them in the CD booklet while the uncut version for all members was used here in this booklet. One of the images that is unused on the CD booklet but it's on the booklet here is Rob's promo photo, which was posted by LP on twitter. Also, the booklet contains lyrics, song notes, bio and liner notes. It was designed by Sparkart LLC.

You can check the full gallery by clicking this link and click on the show/hide button.

Added:

Already Over (Live In London) // {2tr, 054391335876} link - streaming only

Already Over (Live In London) // {1tr, 054391335883} link

I just wanted to say feel free to ask questions about any releases if you need to know something and make sure to re-check the lists here on this thread and site for the additional info. I know that some digital stores might have some incorrect info about some stuff, they might don't have any video as it was saying on digital store page or that that they have digital booklet while they don't. Everything is visible on the site of what content any digital release have so make sure to check that first before you buy anything and if the info on the site will not make a clear statement for you, you can always ask here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! In the next week an update of the site is coming with corrections/improvements for Linkin Park releases (the same for SP will be done in the later time) and I thought I would ask here about some things and write about some possible changes that might be soon applied on the site. Also, I want to mention some things that were corrected few weeks/months ago but I forgot to write about them.

Two questions:

1-The live songs that have two icons with links to show pages, for example some in the OMLL release have two icons. Replace them for one icon that when clicked it will show two links (for e.g. like some videos with green icon have it) or leave it as it is, one icon per one link?
2-Does anyone remember if any of the MTM pre-order releases have booklets in them? I'm talking about all those releases.

Here's one of my post that I made few years ago that needs a correction:

I asked the Qobuz support team about what format the digital booklets are and what kind of the video from the Meteora album is and if they can provide the length of it. This is what they said:

[Link1]*

[Link2]*

[Link3]*

[Link4]**

* The booklets are in PDF.
** This release seems to have a problem, it is supposed to be a videoclip of Meteora but the video file is corrupted. We invite you to chose something else.

As far as I know PDF booklets for all those 3 albums are available only on Qobuz.

I guess the info about the PDF booklets I received from someone from the support who didn't check those releases if they even have any booklets. In October/November 2023 I confirmed with Qobuz support that those releases never had a booklet in PDF format. What they have was an interactive booklet mislabeled as a standard booklet, that's not what qobuz support told me, that's what I have confirmed. The qobuz team don't know what those *.mov files are because the files don't work for them so they can't confirm what they are (above you have a quote of what the guy from the qobuz support said when i asked him about what video is, is it a music video or making of.. and he coudn't check because video is corrupted). I have corrected that on the site at the time when I received the info.

[Link4]**

** This release seems to have a problem, it is supposed to be a videoclip of Meteora but the video file is corrupted. We invite you to chose something else.

It's interactive booklet, I know that since it's the main source from where I get it.

Earlier this year the label removed the 17-track deluxe version of The Rising Tied from all other stores except iTunes. The Qobuz was the last source from where you can get the album with interactive booklet. Shame, it is a possibility that the booklet could have some alternate photos/graphics not presented on any of the physical versions just like other interactive booklets had (shoutout to HT, Reanimation and Meteora interactive booklets).

Some stuff that you can expect in the upcoming update:

- decreased brightness of many sbg's which results in better look of the tracklistings
- added alternate names of some of the releases (those will appear in the txt files but also can be used in the search bar)
- added qobuz links to many releases
- after comparing the length and checking how it is represented on digital platforms (e.g. as single on spotify / as a maxi single on qobuz), I decided to move the "Numb/Encore" release from the "Albums&EPs" section to "Singles"
- more releases will have scrolling tracklist
- you will be able to find all releases via EAN code when using the search bar (previosly only few releases have it)
- many other corrections (on the releases, notes, txt files)

If I remember anything else, I will add it here.

Edited by martinez

On 2/3/2024 at 4:43 PM, martinez said:

1-The live songs that have two icons with links to show pages, for example some in the OMLL release have two icons. Replace them for one icon that when clicked it will show two links (for e.g. like some videos with green icon have it) or leave it as it is, one icon per one link?

I'd agree on reducing the amount of icons. Plus, you already have it for videos so that'd make it look uniform.