Howard Stern debuting "Fighting Myself" and "More the Victim"

LPLStaff

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

M20 is crossing off multiple fan "holy grails". TTAMP = Lost, Cumulus with vocals (More the Victim), and Mike basically confirmed Rob's drum track from the Making of Meteora is one of the titles too. Mike really wasn't kidding about this year being an exciting time for fans. 

7 minutes ago, Andros said:

Man those 2 songs are absolutely amazing! How many "unreleased" songs left? 'Cause we already have 3 now.

I think the only "unreleased" songs there are are "Massive", "Healing Foot", "Wesside", and "Resolution".

5 minutes ago, LPxDBZ said:

M20 is crossing off multiple fan "holy grails". TTAMP = Lost, Cumulus with vocals (More the Victim), and Mike basically confirmed Rob's drum track from the Making of Meteora is one of the titles too. Mike really wasn't kidding about this year being an exciting time for fans. 

So we can now confirm that the Rob's drum demo is not "More The Victim" nor "Fighting Myself". That brings it down to being either "Massive", "Healing Foot", "Wesside", or "Resolution".

Edited by NJPLP

10 minutes ago, Andros said:

Yeah, I guess some of those songs can be the "Soaring Man" right? 

I know this is the best Soaring Man (i mean the 2003 intro part for LP Live show in the meteora eraa). I hope that intro part is in Lost Demos CD.

Great songs, even better than Lost imo. Can’t wait to hear them for real.

Rn I’m mostly interested in the full interview though. Howard has a reputation for digging deep and asking the hard (sometimes uncomfortable) questions. And Mike is usually so composed and professional in his answers - I wonder if Howard got through his defenses somewhat

2 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

More the Victim is Cumulus!

Blew my mind when I heard this. Cumulus is my favorite LP Meteora instrumental demo and it's amazing that it got vocals. 

Fighting Myself (from what I could hear with the talking) sounds like it'll be an awesome track. 

Not really sure why they aired these songs so early in the process but I'm not complaining. Very glad actually, I thought we'd only get Lost and maybe another song like in March.