LP Adds Show in Macao, China

daniel624

It is now confirmed per www.linkinpark.com and more, LP will be playing in Macao, China, on August 16th. Below is the confirmation as it appears on those sites.

Linkin Park Show Added in Macao

May 11, 2009

Linkin Park will be playing in Macao, China on Sunday, August 16 at Cotai Arena @ The Venetian. Tickets go on sale to the public on May 18th at 10am (local) at http://www.cotaiticketing.com or by calling +853 2882 8818 or +852 6333 6660.

LP Underground members can purchase their pre-sale tickets from now until May 17th. Join LP Underground today to take advantage of this pre-sale!

Edited by SouthernGirlAM
Show Confirmed

The band will embark on an international tour this summer that will see them headlining stadiums and festivals in 8 countries, including their second stint in China, where they are widely regarded as the biggest western rock band.

Quoted that out because it says 8 countries.

This statement is untrue OR they are going to play in more stadiums in Asia or other continentals.

All in all, the date fits and i don´t think at all they would be breaking off for 2 days, so more shows in Asia are possible :)

Edited by sckofelng

this just came up on facebook if thats the one you ment?

Linkin Park will be playing in Macao, China on Sunday, August 16 at Cotai Arena @ The Venetian. Tickets go on sale to the public on May 18th at 10am (local). Visit http://www.linkinpark.com for more info. Tickets are on sale for LP Underground members from now until May 17th.

would be cool with a couple of more Europe dates :) they are stopping in finland, germany and great britain. so why not pay a little visit for Sweden (which they cancelled last year), norway, and (preferably) Denmark :) sweden? norway? denmark?? will be there at all 3 dates if possible :)

Quoted that out because it says 8 countries.

This statement is untrue OR they are going to play in more stadiums in Asia or other continentals.

All in all, the date fits and i don´t think at all they would be breaking off for 2 days, so more shows in Asia are possible :)

I'm assuming that they were including the Europe tour as well, I'd check, but I'm too lazy right now...

I bet we'll see LP in the USA in 2009. Definitely. Even if it's December 09 random holiday shows.

Astat predicted the hell out of China. LP had planned to do a summer Euro tour and then I guess they wanted to do Summer Sonic again and then make up some Asian shows on the same leg.

I bet we'll see LP in the USA in 2009. Definitely. Even if it's December 09 random holiday shows.

Astat predicted the hell out of China. LP had planned to do a summer Euro tour and then I guess they wanted to do Summer Sonic again and then make up some Asian shows on the same leg.

Haha, wasn't it like a month ago that I went, "Hmm, I wonder if they'll hit up China later in August since they'll already be in Asia for the Summer Sonic shows?" :lol:

I'm a bit puzzled about the announcement saying 8 countries, because they've already announced shows in 11 different countries for this summer.

And is this city spelled "Macao" or "Macau?" It's the same location as the cancelled show from October, but all the announcements spelled it as "Macau" then.

And is this city spelled "Macao" or "Macau?" It's the same location as the cancelled show from October, but all the announcements spelled it as "Macau" then.

the spellings are both correct

i guess it may be the difference between English and Portuguese

please tour date in slovakia in september or october!!!!! it will be second happiest day of my life!!!

LP arent going to be touring in Oct. they are going to keeep working on the new album.