• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Andros said:

Hey guys, any new info? 🙃 can't wait 

we know stuff is coming 🤔 i wonder when though… something by or before the 31st? that’s the idea

the one thing that is new is check out  https://lpcatalog.com/ i think there’s something interesting over there but i couldn’t tell ya what it is yet

As anyone noticed that the number of the image on LPCatalog changes from time to time? Yesterday when I saw it the number was something like 001 2235 407210 and now its 001 917 730 3735. Is this some kind of countdown? Does it change from person to person? Does it change from region to region? Also, I think something was added to bottom right corner.

Edited by jopevc

22 minutes ago, jopevc said:

Does it change from person to person? Does it change from region to region?

Here it is the same number, 001 917 730 3735. I'm from Brazil btw.

I just saw the image's name is "25jan2023.jpg". Did someone saw the name of the previous version?

3 minutes ago, CFRANS said:

I just saw the image's name is "25jan2023.jpg". Did someone saw the name of the previous version?

i'm from Brazil too

"25 jan2023.jpg". ???
That means something scheduled for today, let's hope!!

3 minutes ago, CFRANS said:

Okay so the number doesn´t change from region to region  and from person to person. It only changes from time to time I guess. When I downloaded the image yesterday the image´s name was "23jan2023", wich is weird since i download the image on the 24th. It´s funny that after the change of number the image change a bit too, and the change of the name coincides with that. Weird

12 minutes ago, jopevc said:

When I downloaded the image yesterday the image´s name was "23jan2023"

So maybe tomorrow it will change to a new number and a new file name like "26jan2023"

18 minutes ago, thigolpbr said:

That means something scheduled for today, let's hope!!

But yeah let's hope something happens today like the others are guessing. Everyone's dying from anxiety hehe.

14 minutes ago, Hybrider said:

25jan2023.jpg

It looks just like the Meteora's CD/Digital booklet (I'm referring the guy (Delta) with the mask). I couldn't tell if its gonna be "Official Audio" via YouTube (like similar Official Audio of She Couldn't when they convert picture into video), or it could be the unseen footage of Making Of Meteora/Art Of Meteora.

But you know what's strange? Their social network should've change their profile and background picture from HT20 to Meteora20. 

1 hour ago, CFRANS said:

The first version was m20.jpg, then jan2023.jpg, then 25jan2023.jpg (the one with the X's)

The digits are on the top right and the far left

Edited by LPsMart

15 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

It looks just like the Meteora's CD/Digital booklet (I'm referring the guy (Delta) with the mask). I couldn't tell if its gonna be "Official Audio" via YouTube (like similar Official Audio of She Couldn't when they convert picture into video), or it could be the unseen footage of Making Of Meteora/Art Of Meteora.

But you know what's strange? Their social network should've change their profile and background picture from HT20 to Meteora20. 

I think this update on the website and social networks will only happen with the official announcement.

19 minutes ago, jopevc said:

I just saw on reddit that someone called the number one the image, so "+1 917 730 3735" and got a voicemail. Could it be true?

4 minutes ago, bloodbath said:

And what does the voicemail said?

Just called it. It says, "It's been almost 20 years since our 2nd album Meteora was released, stay tuned for more info at linkinpark.com"

Edited by LPxDBZ

1 hour ago, bloodbath said:

And what does the voicemail said?

I didn´t called the number and I asked the same to the person that said that on reddit but no response so far

1 hour ago, LPxDBZ said:

Just called it. It says, "It's been almost 20 years since our 2nd album Meteora was released, stay tuned for more info at linkinpark.com"

The plot thickens

13 minutes ago, LPxDBZ said:

L'ho appena chiamato. Dice: "Sono passati quasi 20 anni da quando è stato pubblicato il nostro secondo album Meteora, rimanete sintonizzati per maggiori informazioni su linkinpark.com"

This is crazy guys😂

Linkin park aka the masters of teasers