New Xero Titles: "Dreamer" and "Weight"

lpliveusername

5 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

Linkin Park probably might just do it again for the 25 anniversary of Hybrid Theory (just less than 5 years from now). They will obviously probably do it again for the 50th anniversary of Hybrid Theory (but that's in 2050, less than 30 years from now!!!).

Lol 2050 is a long run, I’ll be 58 and I see myself rocking a brand new Xero demo on my super technological device that still doesn’t exist today 😂😂

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, NJPLP said:

Linkin Park probably might just do it again for the 25 anniversary of Hybrid Theory (just less than 5 years from now). They will obviously probably do it again for the 50th anniversary of Hybrid Theory (but that's in 2050, less than 30 years from now!!!).

Hopefully by then we're at least listening to A06 with vocals lol

On 12/9/2020 at 4:11 PM, lpliveusername said:

Xero - 1997 Mike Shinoda (from photo):

https://i.ibb.co/1qmLNnm/oscbook-dreamer-and-weigt.png

01. Fuse

02. Reading My Eyes

03. Stick N Move

First Xero demo he heard:

01. Fuse

02. [Untitled Track]

03. Stick And Move

04. Reading My Eyes

Xero (from photo):

https://i.ibb.co/1qmLNnm/oscbook-dreamer-and-weigt.png

01. Rhinestone

02. Dreamer

03. Weight

November 17, 1998 demo CD:

01. Rhinestone

02. Esaul

03. Pictureboard

04. Fiends

05. Stick N Move

06. Carousel

07. Slip

08. Step Up

Whenever I try to add these Xero cassettes/CDs up on Discogs, they remove them. The administrators keep removing them because you need a physical copy of it. I've done it multiple times. It's not working.

If they do anything with the 25th anniversary I would hope it's something a lot smaller than the HT20 box set. Maybe a deluxe edition with a second disc of unreleased demos or something. Next big box set should definitely come no earlier than the 30th anniversary.

But really what I'm hoping for next is a Meteora 20.

25 minutes ago, leftshoe18 said:

If they do anything with the 25th anniversary I would hope it's something a lot smaller than the HT20 box set. Maybe a deluxe edition with a second disc of unreleased demos or something. Next big box set should definitely come no earlier than the 30th anniversary.

But really what I'm hoping for next is a Meteora 20.

Meteora 20 is THE thing man. We literally have no demos with vocals from that era except for like Figure 09 and faint. Imagine them dropping for M20 a FTI demo with different vocals and Thoughts that take away my pride. It’d blow the fan base mind  out of the fucking water 

2 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

Hopefully HT 20 sold enough to justify a Meteora 20. It's gotta be their best era for live shows too. And the amount of demos we have never heard, etc.

HT20 did pretty well, like it peaked #12 on billboard and generated buzz about the band so I guess it could justify a M20 in 2023

On 3/17/2021 at 5:23 PM, NJPLP said:

Whenever I try to add these Xero cassettes/CDs up on Discogs, they remove them. The administrators keep removing them because you need a physical copy of it. I've done it multiple times. It's not working.

Because it's against the rules. As is uploading images that you haven't taken yourself. Or changing the name of releases to fan-names.

On 3/28/2021 at 5:05 AM, NJPLP said:

Which “credible unknown tape” is that?

Listen, you spammed every random limewire demo names name you can find and slapped cassette to it, and giving random dates 1996 1997 1998 and someone had the common decency to remove spam, as for your question if you haven't figured it out yet all of these info's came out of Jeff Blue I can only assume you're trolling and not actually this dumb. 

12 hours ago, Whatstherealdefinition said:

Listen, you spammed every random limewire demo names name you can find and slapped cassette to it, and giving random dates 1996 1997 1998 and someone had the common decency to remove spam, as for your question if you haven't figured it out yet all of these info's came out of Jeff Blue I can only assume you're trolling and not actually this dumb. 

That is true, except for that last part. I was just confused. I did know you were referring to the cassettes/CDs. I just didn’t know which cassette/CD you were specifically referring to.

Edited by NJPLP

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/9/2020 at 4:11 PM, lpliveusername said:

First Xero demo he heard:

01. Fuse

02. [Untitled Track]

03. Stick And Move

04. Reading My Eyes

I looked in the book and "Stick And Move" is actually "Stick 'N Move".

Edited by NJPLP

• 1 month later...