New Xero Titles: "Dreamer" and "Weight"

lpliveusername

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, leftshoe18 said:

I absolutely love A Thousand Suns (it's my second favorite album of all time behind The Fragile by Nine Inch Nails) but I don't think it's going to get the same love as Hybrid Theory, Meteora and Minutes to Midnight are likely to get.

For some reason ATS is the less listened album on spotify for the band.

23 hours ago, leftshoe18 said:

I absolutely love A Thousand Suns (it's my second favorite album of all time behind The Fragile by Nine Inch Nails) but I don't think it's going to get the same love as Hybrid Theory, Meteora and Minutes to Midnight are likely to get.

Mike already said on Twitch he doesn't really care about doing box sets for Meteora and MTM, but is the absolutely most very excited for ATS lol

3 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

Mike already said on Twitch he doesn't really care about doing box sets for Meteora and MTM, but is the absolutely most very excited for ATS lol

To be fair it’s not really what he said. He said he’d love to do one for ATS but that they should probably do one for Meteora and the other stuff first (meaning MtM).  Mike also never hated MtM. He even said that without MtM, ATS could have never happened. He isn’t as fond of the earlier albums though like Chester has also said in the past. But yeah that quote was taken out of context, it’s not like he said he didn’t want to necessarily for those albums. Look it up.