2017.05.09 - Santiago, Chile

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's as bad a two song opener as they've ever played. It's almost like they don't have a clue what they're doing.

For once I agree with you. I don't think I've ever disliked an opener before in any era but alas, we're here.

So they play 6 songs in one set from OML but never did that for THP?

I get the feeling that most of the band werent really as into THP as Mike and Chester were.

If nothing else I feel like theres no way Chester could keep up with more than a few songs off that album in one set. A song like mark the graves would really beat up his voice. Just look at rebellion, he had to tone down the screams a lot when playing that live.

It really is such a shame that Keys to the Kingdom, Mark the Graves, and War weren't played. I fucking love those songs so much.

It really is unsettling how the previous 2 albums, both being heavily promoted as having "meant to be played live songs", took their whole cycles to get half of those played, and OML is already 6/10 in literally the second show of its cycle. Sure I'm happy the songs are being played, it's just kinda crazy.

I get the feeling that most of the band werent really as into THP as Mike and Chester were.

If nothing else I feel like theres no way Chester could keep up with more than a few songs off that album in one set. A song like mark the graves would really beat up his voice. Just look at rebellion, he had to tone down the screams a lot when playing that live.

It really is such a shame that Keys to the Kingdom, Mark the Graves, and War weren't played. I fucking love those songs so much.

Actually I'm good with the 4 songs I go, thanks.

Would have loved Mark the Graves though.

I am surprised that they didn't debut another THP song. Mike said "maybe next touring cycle" when they were touring for THP and fans asked about more new songs being performed live from the album. The comment reminded me of Robot Boy when he brought it out during THP cycle.

Now Roads Untraveled makes an appearance to open the show, LOL

Chester can sing whatever he wants just watch him perform w STP, Kings of Chaos and the defunct Camp Freddy it's probably the other guys in LP that don't want to play them, they are musicians that like the easy way out shit like Wastelands that is not complex for them.

EDIT: Can't share with you guys the new designs for Meet & Greet pass and Working/Crew pass. BlackChester advices that those passes can't be share online until the end of the tour.

Edited by Stranger

Same here. I fucking love The Hunting Party!

Chester can sing whatever he wants just watch him perform w STP, Kings of Chaos and the defunct Camp Freddy it's probably the other guys in LP that don't want to play them, they are musicians that like the easy way out shit like Wastelands that is not complex for them.

I feel like we've told you time and time again that LP songs are substantially harder for Chester to sing than the songs he sang with STP or Camp Freddy. He can nail the cover songs because they're more comfortable songs for him to sing compared to something like Mark The Graves or I'll Be Gone.

The people from Santiago tried to sing the first verse and chorus of In The End like the fans did in Buenos Aires, but for some reason the band didn't have paciance to wait and started to play in the begining of the chorus :lol:

Mike actually got pissed at what they did in front of the hotel, I saw his instagram story yesterday

EDIT: Can't share with you guys the new designs for Meet & Greet pass and Working/Crew pass. BlackChester advices that those passes can't be share online until the end of the tour.

You can share the M&G pass, they verify the members in attendance.

Full show:

You can share the M&G pass, they verify the members in attendance.

Well, if that's the case, I'm gonna share it. Here's the new design for Meet & Greet pass for "One More Light" tour.

IMG_1522.jpg

There's another pass for Crew/Working but I guess that one should not be posted.

Just listening to the full show now.

Mike fucked up on the 2nd verse of Good Goodbye. Sang verse 1 again except for the 'over before it's begun' line.

Chester fucked up on LITE a bit. Seems he forgot it's the shortened version but recovered pretty well.

I just found a photo gallery of the show, in case you would like to store a couple of pictures for the guide:

http://www.humonegro.com/galeria/galeria-fotografica-de-linkin-park-rise-against-movistar-arena-09052017/#jp-carousel-85528

And a friend of mine taped the start of the show plus TTM with my cam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8QYbQRyhEI&feature=youtu.be