2017.05.09 - Santiago, Chile

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Set would be better if they stuck to plying full songs and cut all the new stuff.

The set would be significantly worse if they cut TTM and GG. Those are two of the best parts of the set.

I'd also like to point out there's only one substantially shortened song in the entire set. Catalyst is barely noticeable save for its breakdown and Crawling is how it's been played for the past few months.

You truly love complaining for the sake of complaining, my man.

The set would be significantly worse if they cut TTM and GG. Those are two of the best parts of the set.

I kno that this is your opinion, but it's truly beyond ridiculous.

I'd also like to point out there's only one substantially shortened song in the entire set. Catalyst is barely noticeable save for its breakdown and Crawling is how it's been played for the past few months.

You truly love complaining for the sake of complaining, my man.

Lost in the Echo is shortened also....just saying.

The person on Periscope is the real MVP!

Seems like different order so far but might be the same setlist, maybe longer. I hope they throw a surprise in there.

I think you made a typo, then. BTH is already in the set.

Breaking the Habit is a top 5 Linkin Park song.

Are you kidding me? Easier to Run is the most underrated song Linkin Park has ever made.

Excluding The Hunting Party (because that album changed everything for me), It's a probably a bottom 5 LP song in my opinion.

However, I still love ETR. Great song, LP doesn't really make bad songs I think for the most part. But ETR is the second worst on Meteora in my opinion. Hit the Floor is the worst.

Edited by Bliss

Catalyst is a more iconic opener to me than a 3 min poppy song. I think it takes away from the whole Fallout > Catalyst thing. Lmao the thing I liked the most about Buenos Aires was the show opener.

Honestly both openers are pretty bland as openers. Both great songs but shouldn't be openers.

I think One Step Closer should open the set. They should always start the set, start the encore, and end the encore with energy I think,