Battle Symphony length added to iTunes

hahninator

iTunes has updated with the length of "Battle Symphony" at 3:36, indicating that this could be the next song revealed from the album.

While Linkin Park has already performed Heavy, Invisible, Talking To Myself, and One More Light live, it appears that they are going in the direction of another song for either the second single or the second song that is being released to fans.

Chester recently said that before the album comes out on May 19th, Linkin Park has plans to release more songs from One More Light to fans in March and April.

Way too early for a second single, no way this is the second single. No way at all. Heavy hasn't even been out for a month and the music video just came out, plus they are starting a radio campaign for the song right now.

Definitely just another song from the album for fans who preordered.

My question is, could this be a collab with Chance the Rapper? LP's official Instagram followed him yesterday. Whether it's a single or not (which it definitely isn't), that collaboration would be awesome.

I remember THP era when we had almost half of the album before official release, this could be easily new single, release date march/april

If it was the new single than the goal would ultimately be for LP to compete with itself, which isn't the best strategy. I think it will be released, but as promo for the album itself not as a single.

Great news, possibly a more uptempo song? Doesn't matter though, as long as it's good :P By the way, since the album only has 10 tracks, do we know if they are all actual songs or are some of them instrumentals or short intros/outros? what a shame it would be if the album only had like Heavy + 6 other actual songs :D

I THINK Mike told LPA that all of the song titles come from lyrics in the songs, so if it's an instrumental, it will at least be like Jornada Del Muerto LOL. I think all 10 songs are really songs, though.

"But on this album, all titles are words in the songs."

My question is, could this be a collab with Chance the Rapper? LP's official Instagram followed him yesterday. Whether it's a single or not (which it definitely isn't), that collaboration would be awesome.

That would be crazy. I know we still find out about more collaborations nearly every week, but I would've thought we would have heard something about this.

Interesting to me that the next song being released isn't one of the songs they've performed yet. Half the album will have been out to the public (in some form - fans heard 'Invisible' live) two months before the record's out. I would have a problem with it, but unlike THP the song's aren't technically revealed yet, and if anything this is all an indication that we'll actually see a decent amount of songs from this record played live! 4/5 songs we know about (assuming 'Battle Symphony' is coming) have been performed live, and even though 'Talking To Myself' was acoustic, we can pretty much assume at least the title track, 'Heavy,' and 'Invisible' will be performed full band.

Really shaping up to be an interesting cycle, especially on the live scene.

Twitter show it in order of last followed as well and they followed him on Twitter.

I wonder if it has to do with the album because I would LOVE a Chance feature

But I have doubts that is the case

If I know anything from sports trades and such though is that something is probably going down between the two.

Did Chance follow LP back?