Linkin Park Launches "One More Light" Preorder

hahninator

onemorelight2.jpg

You can now preorder Linkin Park's brand new album One More Light on linkinpark.com. The album will be released on May 19th, 2017.

Tracklisting:

01. Nobody Can Save Me
02. Good Goodbye
03. Talking To Myself
04. Battle Symphony
05. Invisible
06. Heavy
07. Sorry For Now
08. Halfway Right
09. One More Light
10. Sharp Edges

"One More Light" Packages:

LINKINPARK.COM PRE-ORDER OFFERS (ALL COME WITH AN LPU MEMBERSHIP):

CD + LPU Membership
One More Light CD
LPU Digital Membership

VINYL + LPU Membership
One More Light Vinyl
LPU Digital Membership

CD Bundle
One More Light CD
Exclusive OML T-Shirt
Limited Silver Linkin Park Logo Enamel Pin
LPU Digital Membership

Vinyl Bundle
One More Light Vinyl
Exclusive OML T- Shirt
Limited Silver LP Hex Linkin Park Logo Enamel pin
LPU Digital Membership

THE “JUST GIVE ME EVERYTHING” BOX SET
Limited Edition 48-page hardcover Book, featuring all the best photos from the album package, blown up super big so you can see all the gritty details—plus all the lyrics, and the physical CD. Once these sell out, they’re gone.
One-of-a-kind 2.4" x 1.8” instant photo. These are not reproductions—each photo was taken of the band, by the band and staff ourselves! A serious collector’s item.
LP Limited Edition Collector’s Enamel Pin Set -- In Gold: Linkin Park Pin, LP Hex Logo Pin, One More Light ‘OML’ Logo Pin

- - - All of the above will be bound inside a special One More Light Super Deluxe box - - -
One More Light Vinyl
Exclusive One More Light T-Shirt
Instantaneous Digital Download of the new single “Heavy"
One More Light Digital Album Audio Files (Delivered on release day)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Making-Of DVD. I am sad.

I was hoping for a Makin-Of too, it gives us a deep/inside view of the album process. The new song its cool, not to excited by the album cover ( less favorite of all LP albums). As the pricing of the bundles I think its ok, sadly for international fans the shipping price kills us hahahaha.

Only ten fucking tracks? We saw literally dozens of demos on the blackboards, lol.

Kiiara is the highlight of Heavy. Chester sounds overproduced like hell during the first verse instead of his usual raw style, and the song starts way too abruptly. I still like it A LOT, but certain things don't click.

Also, "Good Goodbye", lmfao

Edited by linkinepi

Only ten fucking tracks? We saw literally dozens of demos on the blackboards, lol.

Kiiara is the highlight of Heavy. Chester sounds overproduced like hell during the first verse instead of his usual raw style, and the song starts way too abruptly. I still like it A LOT, but certain things don't click.

Also, "Good Goodbye", lmfao

And we still dont know how many of those are Instrumentals or short transitions songs.

I pre-ordered on iTunes without hearing "Heavy", but it's LP and I'm confident that even if it's not love at first listen, it'll grow on me like the last 2 albums have. Glad to have new music coming soon, which I assume will bring with it plenty of "Making Of" videos, tours, pro-shot videos and more.

Jesus that give me everything package is SO expensive. Fuck me.

Let's charge everyone more money for stuff when they have less money than they did before. Clever.

Yup 203,99 euro for that? The ATS Fan Edition that has all this plus a making of dvd. Ok minus the unique photo and pins, cost at the time "only" 99$ Now it's double the price? Overpriced in every way. Sure rich lp fans will get it without a wink but normal fans will have to stick with the CD maybe even the CD-T-shirt bundle.

I pre-ordered on iTunes without hearing "Heavy", but it's LP and I'm confident that even if it's not love at first listen, it'll grow on me like the last 2 albums have. Glad to have new music coming soon, which I assume will bring with it plenty of "Making Of" videos, tours, pro-shot videos and more.

" plenty of "Making Of" videos"

Yeah *looking at the hunting party* we got plenty of that.... <_<

200+ for everything bundle!!! No thanks

60 euro for tshirt bundle!! No thanks

Selected CD bundle for 24euro. Go to check-out and see shipping is another 8euro. No thanks

Be ordering from Amazon or some other place.

Sucks OML is only 10 tracks. Hopefully the other 9 are longer than Heavy (which is just OK imo)