Soon: New Single To Feature Kiiara, Music Video To Be Shot Next Week, & More!

RogueSoul

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow guys come on now let's not judge before we actually hear anything. How many times has someone been featured on a track by another artist where the style is NOTHING like theirs?

Do you really think that LP are going to turn into some Top 10 pop band singing about Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez? Please.

Let's see what comes of it shall we? #rantover

I'm optimistic and just excited that new music is on the horizon. I'm not a big fan of Gold, but I'm not gonna let that lower my expectations. Who knows? Maybe this song ends up showing her true vocal potential and it ends up being amazing. I'd say give it a chance before jumping to something no one has heard yet.

That colourful picture on Instagram is an edited version of the "Happy Birthday Rob" picture, which looks like trolling, but they are surely building it for a close release. I remember Mike commenting once that they were taking a day to talk about artwork and merch stuff, so that part must have been ready before the album audition mentioned by Chester.

Edited by Kilmer

That colourful picture on Instagram is an edited version of the "Happy Birthday Rob" picture, which looks like trolling, but they are surely building it for a close release.

I think Mike can troll us, but definitely not the official Linkin Park account. Something is coming, for sure.

Zacky from avenged summed up my thoughts on the tired and Uncreative trend of dragging out releases to build hype.

""For us, it was about surprising our fans," Zacky told The National Student. "Because, for [the band's previous album] 'Hail To The King', we did the three-month roll-out and we could sense the boredom in our fans: 'Oh, AVENGED is trolling us. They're doing the campaign and doing scavenger hunts, just release the fucking songs already! We just wanna hear the album!' This time, we gave them nothing and then we gave them the album, like, 'Here you go. Make up your mind!'"

Edited by Hybrid1988