Soon: New Single To Feature Kiiara, Music Video To Be Shot Next Week, & More!

RogueSoul

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Twitter, someone posted a theory about the latest picture: It has 28 fields (28 days in February) and the LPU logo is placed on the 13th, 'meaning' that the single will be released on February 13th....

I don't know about this

I don't believe in this theory. :P

How did you get access to it?

I suppose this is the new single played acoustically, and sung very quiet as a way to hype us up for the actual single. This is probably what the demo of it sounded like before it was done into a genre

Edited by TheDamian58C

Nevermind. I clicked on the LP website saw it and posted it, went on the website again and the website went back to its default " were working on a new album page ". So i edited this post thinking i clicked ona fansite lol.

So here it is then, piano version.

Don't get me wrong, I love LP and they're still my favorite band, but I wish they would stop the bullshit of teasing everything they freaking do. If you have a song to share, just freaking post it. If you know the album release date/title, share it. I hate that they basically announce that they will make an announcement. They're a big act, no need to create hype for everything. /rant

Edited by danielpsoad-09