• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Wishlist for LPU 17

1-Pictureboard

2-Rhinestone(the crow version)

3-Thoughts That Take Away My Pride

4-Xero Reborn

5-Wretches And Kings(demo)

6-Fire In The City(first version of Given Up)

7-Chicken Basket(2009 Demo)

8-NBA inside stuff-BG Cues

9-B-Side of OML

10-Lying From You(demo)

My wish for LPU 17 is that there will be an LPU 17.

A CD that's actually obtainable in a physical format would be nice, too.

I asked Lorenzo tonight if he knows if there will be a LPU 17 and he said he doesn't know as of right now, and he is handling the memorial concert business first. I told him it's very understandable and thanks. So I guess it's up in the air right now.

Edited by Geki

• 4 weeks later...

Does look fake but I kind of like the cover. LOL. A LPU17 dedicated to Chester would be badass, though. Give us like 10 or 12 demos of Chester stuff. A LPU17 shirt with Chester, a pin, etc. whatever. It would be cool.

I changed my wishlist a little bit, for now I want to hear some unreleased songs

1. Patients/No Roads Left But One (No Roads Left Demo w/ Chester's Vocals)
2. In Between (2006 Demo w/ Chester's Vocals)
3. Figure.09 (Original 2002 Demo, From LPTV)
4. Thoughts That Take Away My Pride (Unreleased Meteora Demo)
5. Machine Shop Song (2005/2006 Demo)
6. Pac-Manny (Blackout 2010 Demo, Freestyle Lyrics)
7. Song Q (Hands Held High Demo, Another Chorus)
8. Fire In The City (Minutes To Midnight Demo)
9. EBow Idea (No More Sorrow Demo)
10. Dust Brothers Song feat. Linkin Park (2001 Demo)
11. Coffee (Keys To The Kingdom Demo, Alternate Ending)
12. Pictureboard (Hybrid Theory Demo, LPU9 Version)

I changed my wishlist a little bit, for now I want to hear some unreleased songs

1. Patients/No Roads Left But One (No Roads Left Demo w/ Chester's Vocals)

2. In Between (2006 Demo w/ Chester's Vocals)

3. Figure.09 (Original 2002 Demo, From LPTV)

4. Thoughts That Take Away My Pride (Unreleased Meteora Demo)

5. Machine Shop Song (2005/2006 Demo)

6. Pac-Manny (Blackout 2010 Demo, Freestyle Lyrics)

7. Song Q (Hands Held High Demo, Another Chorus)

8. Fire In The City (Minutes To Midnight Demo)

9. EBow Idea (No More Sorrow Demo)

10. Dust Brothers Song feat. Linkin Park (2001 Demo)

11. Coffee (Keys To The Kingdom Demo, Alternate Ending)

12. Pictureboard (Hybrid Theory Demo, LPU9 Version)

Damn, nice list. A lot of sick stuff there.

Edited by Geki

LPU will for sure continue. They make the fans a priority and have since day one.

It might be too soon for Mike to sit and go through hours and hours of demos, b-sides, etc in a tribute to Chester. And then to play it for Talinda, etc. Might be a lot for them to do. I could see them doing a live compilation or something of the OML songs, and then maybe down the road (next LPU) doing demos.

Idk, just thinking out loud. I'd be surprised if they tossed out 12 Chester demos right now only because they are emotionally still recovering.

All of the live OML songs + a few other cool songs from Europe 2017/Kimmel/Subway Show would be cool to me, I'd buy that.

LPU will for sure continue. They make the fans a priority and have since day one.

It might be too soon for Mike to sit and go through hours and hours of demos, b-sides, etc in a tribute to Chester. And then to play it for Talinda, etc. Might be a lot for them to do. I could see them doing a live compilation or something of the OML songs, and then maybe down the road (next LPU) doing demos.

Idk, just thinking out loud. I'd be surprised if they tossed out 12 Chester demos right now only because they are emotionally still recovering.

All of the live OML songs + a few other cool songs from Europe 2017/Kimmel/Subway Show would be cool to me, I'd buy that.

Isn't Chester stuff with Linkin Park under Warner, etc. though? I think the recordings they would have made under Warner would be Warner's property, not Talinda's.

Edited by Geki

I think the recordings they would have made under Warner would be Warner's property, not Talinda's.

He'll correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he meant that they would play them for her out of respect, and give her the say that Chester would have had as far as his demos go when it comes to putting them on an LPU CD.

He'll correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he meant that they would play them for her out of respect, and give her the say that Chester would have had as far as his demos go when it comes to putting them on an LPU CD.

Damn really? I didn't know that was how everything Chester recorded that is unreleased will be. Maybe it's true. I don't think she'd care though. I don't see why she would. I'll be playing Chester music for the rest of my life, probably every single day. He was my favorite musician of all time. So I'm super interested in hearing anything he was involved with from all bands. Maybe they won't release anything ever again that featured Chester, who knows.

It's all pure speculation from everyone as of right now anyways about LPU17. Whatever they want to do, It's fine, obviously. I'm just saying what I would like, etc. That's the purpose of these wishlists.

Edited by Geki

By the way, I remember that in LPU once there was a demo version of WTCFM with scream and Chester's vocals on the chorus, I would also like to hear it

Damn, that's probably sick as hell!!! So many good shit with Chester out there, even if they are from the newer albums. Original version of Powerless? Damn. So many.

I meant that Mike/LP are classy people and will play it for her out of respect. Talinda is a classy person who is going to work well with LP/WBR, I'm positive. She isn't some Courtney Love character. They'll for sure release Chester stuff down the road. You can't blame them for not loading up on Chester songs for LPU17, it's only been four months.

I meant that Mike/LP are classy people and will play it for her out of respect. Talinda is a classy person who is going to work well with LP/WBR, I'm positive. She isn't some Courtney Love character. They'll for sure release Chester stuff down the road. You can't blame them for not loading up on Chester songs for LPU17, it's only been four months.

I know but it's still all speculation at this point. We might not even get LPU 17, who knows. If they do demos like usual, I think there will at least be some OML demos on there in honor of Chester, maybe even a literal demo of OML. Maybe a demo of NCSM. I'd like those.

I mean, They could do a 6 track CD with the OML live versions. Put like

01. Nobody Can Save Me (Live)

02. Talking To Myself (Live)

03. Battle Symphony (Live)

04. Heavy (Live)

05. One More Light (Live)

06. Sharp Edges (Live)

They never played the whole album live and I can't see them releasing a 8 track CD, so I figure Good Goodbye and/or Invisible will be omitted. All of those feature only Chester so that might be cool, and we know the lyrics meant something to him.

Edited by Geki