It's Coming

Skipees

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've found out on monday since NO ONE from the staff seems to replied to this

You waited 9 minutes before getting upset about nobody answering that question. That kind of behavior is what caused LPU8. Patience, the staff's obviously got something cool planned.

They will have something in their pocket

So you mean they're not just happy to see me?

I just want the proshot from the first brazilian show in 2004, @ Morumbi Stadium. 75.000 people rocking that shit.

It's known that brazilian mtv recorded the full show. Some say the audio was shitty, some say it was their biggest performance until that time.

I just want the proshot from the first brazilian show in 2004, @ Morumbi Stadium. 75.000 people rocking that shit.

It's known that brazilian mtv recorded the full show. Some say the audio was shitty, some say it was their biggest performance until that time.

MTV Brazil doesnt have the full show.

Hope the same Faith happened to download 2014 at least hybrid theory set

I mean, we did get the full 12 HT songs released officially by LP, and the audience recording available for Download 2014 isn't bad at all, I listen to it sometimes. The only thing we had for Brazil 2004 was a poor cell phone rip that was basically unlistenable, IMO. It would be sick to have the pro-shot of Brazil 2004. There are a lot of professional recordings for TV and what not out there that we don't have. Bamboozle 2007 was my first LP show and MTV2 recorded it, but never aired anything from it.

I mean, we did get the full 12 HT songs released officially by LP, and the audience recording available for Download 2014 isn't bad at all, I listen to it sometimes. The only thing we had for Brazil 2004 was a poor cell phone rip that was basically unlistenable, IMO. It would be sick to have the pro-shot of Brazil 2004. There are a lot of professional recordings for TV and what not out there that we don't have. Bamboozle 2007 was my first LP show and MTV2 recorded it, but never aired anything from it.

That's only a fact.

I know we have got the full hybrid theory set officially released but what makes me crazy is that we have In The End and One Step Closer when we could have more hardcore song broadcasted

Speaking of Brazil 2004 how its likely to have source 2?