Waiting For Tomorrow [Studio Version]

hahninator

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

From the way Garrix has been talking lately, it sounds like he's changed his mind completely and doesn't even plan on releasing the album at all. What a take-your-ball-and-go-home pissbaby. D'aww, you literally made more money than some countries did last year but some big bad meanie leaked a shitty hacked-up version of a song you already debuted at a show that was broadcast everywhere, so now you're just abandoning not only the song but the entire album it was going to be associated with. Cry me a fucking river. People like Martin Garrix are the cancer that's killing the music industry.

From the way Garrix has been talking lately, it sounds like he's changed his mind completely and doesn't even plan on releasing the album at all. What a take-your-ball-and-go-home pissbaby. D'aww, you literally made more money than some countries did last year but some big bad meanie leaked a shitty hacked-up version of a song you already debuted at a show that was broadcast everywhere, so now you're just abandoning not only the song but the entire album it was going to be associated with. Cry me a fucking river. People like Martin Garrix are the cancer that's killing the music industry.

Ikr, this will not be a smart move for him. He should have released the album already

Yeah I read a recent interview where he said he wants to release a few more singles before the label has a platform to release the album from. He's implied several times that the label thinks the album will flop because it's not mainstream enough. I personally don't see how that's the case since as Astat pointed out, he's not exactly struggling when it comes to sales and recognition.

I think it's lame that he got so pissed that a version of the song was leaked (which apparently isn't even the final version), since he did debut it already before that, and leaks happen. It's one of those things that is just a part of the music industry. I can see how an artist may be frustrated at a premature leak, but it's not worth it to cancel a planned release altogether.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably is this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SzgsnKOs_Y(if you use the option "Search" for the link by Crestchy, it will be the first result).

Seems like a fan-made lyric video ("unknow") using the leaked short version of the song.

Yeah, a fan-made video using the leaked version. I guess we'll never get the official release. That's sad but at least, LP new album coming soon.

I would almost agree if I didnt't like the synths much more in Darker Than Blood, not to mention that fucking great ending. It would have been infinitely better if it had Chester's lead vocals from the final chorus across the whole song