Waiting For Tomorrow [Studio Version]

hahninator

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, no way does the chorus only appear in the song once. :lol: I'm still 100% convinced Chester's voice is mixed in there on the chorus of the live version, but that vocal track isn't present anywhere in what we've heard of the studio version (studio version - 2 Mike vocal tracks an octave apart, live version - Chester and Mike singing in unison). Might come in later in the song. Predicting that the full thing is in the 5+ minute range.

Edited by Astat

Martin Garrix & Pierce Fulton “Waiting For Tomorrow” (featuring Mike Shinoda) [single Premiere]

http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/martin-garrix-waiting-for-tomorrow/

there is a full version of the song on this website - 03:11 with a proper intro/outro, it's prapobli radio edit version

but in the really bad quality

Edited by martinez

Last Garrix release. so the album may be the full versions of the songs

1. "Break Through The Silence" (Original Mix) 4:43

2. "Dragon" (Original Mix) 4:56

3. "Break Through The Silence" (Radio Edit) 3:24

4. "Dragon" (Radio Edit) 3:16

Total length:

16:19

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Break_Through_the_Silence_(EP)

Edited by Razorkvn

http://www.partyscene.nl/music/164738/martin-garrix-werkt-samen-met-zanger-linkin-park

The song here is longer, but no extra chorus/vocals. So still not the right one i guess.

Btw, i did not hear the original leak. So can't say how this one is different or maybe the same

It's same as the 3-minutes version except the intro little bit longer. the official track still not release. wondering when?

http://www.partyscene.nl/music/164738/martin-garrix-werkt-samen-met-zanger-linkin-park

The song here is longer, but no extra chorus/vocals. So still not the right one i guess.

Btw, i did not hear the original leak. So can't say how this one is different or maybe the same

It's nothing new. It's not a demo. I will suggest to wait for the official anoncment from Martin Garrix or label. Don't click on buy/download button, don't sign up to anything.

That's definitely real, it's for sure a studio version.

Are there now two versions going around? When I started this thread I guess I was reporting on the radio version (the 2:47 of the 3:03 I ripped) and it seems like there is some other version going around with the longer intro/outro?

I would assume they're releasing it as a single soon due to the artwork and song both leaking.

Are there now two versions going around? When I started this thread I guess I was reporting on the radio version (the 2:47 of the 3:03 I ripped) and it seems like there is some other version going around with the longer intro/outro?

I would assume they're releasing it as a single soon due to the artwork and song both leaking.

I do not understand the album version will be more long or not?
Edited by zwither01

It was uploaded by a random person not even by partyscene.nl, so I wouldn't trust that. Everyone can make extended version from the version we already know.