2015.09.06 - Rock in Roma - Roma, Italy

RogueSoul

Ud7fjwM.png

Well, this is it. The final tour of The Hunting Party Tour is finally coming to an end. The tour will end on its tenth show in Italy, where the band will perform at Rock in Roma in Rome on September (I got it right this time!) 6, 2015.

This will be the second show in Italy on the touring cycle, and the band's first performance in Roma. The band visited Milan last year, on the first tour of the cycle (ironic, huh?). At the time, the setlist was still fresh and raring to go. Basically, it was before we got bored of it! 'Guilty All The Same', 'Wastelands', and 'Until It's Gone' were still fresh and raring to go. Mike rapped a verse of 'When They Come For Me' over his solo medley. An awesome live video of 'Until It's Gone' was taped at this show, and the Italians responded with a flashmob - they threw glowsticks in the air as the band performed. The live video is compiled of fan videos and has some great angles (and a solid mix, too!) Check it out below.

The band's last show was performed in Düsseldorf, Germany. Both Fort Minor and Linkin Park performed at the event! Fort Minor performed a short set, with Mike saving 'Welcome' and 'Remember The Name' for the Linkin Park set. This made more room for some fan-pleasers, namely the new remix of 'High Voltage', the awesome remix of 'Cigarettes', the album (albeit, shortened) version of 'Until It's Breaks', and more! Linkin Park's set went off as expected - the same general setlist, with Joe's Solo dropped due to him leaving the tour due to a family emergency back home. We wish him the best, and hope everything's alright! His tech, Warren, is filling in for him at the moment. It's unlikely Joe will return for this show, so don't count on hearing his solo.

'High Voltage' videos have been overdone the past few posts, so here's the band performing 'Rebellion' at Rock im Sektor!

Who's heading to the show? If you are, RSVP in this thread and meetup with some LPL members - looks like there are a couple planning on going! Linkin Park has one final date announced for this year, where they will be playing in Tempe, Arizona on November 1 at the Monster Mash festival. But keep your eyes peeled - there are rumors going around that the band will be performing some Hybrid Theory club shows in October. Fort Minor plays a gig in London on the 8th, which will officially put an end to band activity in Europe for the year. Don't miss out!

While you're at it, sign our LP DSP petition, as we're trying to appeal to Warner Bros. Records to get the band's DSP program going again! For those who don't know, for the better part of 2007 to 2012, the band released recordings of their live shows available for purchase for more or less every show (with some exceptions). This is our chance to get the program rolling again so that fans can get the chance to experience their favorite memories from the shows they attended all over again, and even hopefully get some rarer older recordings as well! Click the link above to help the cause!

Be sure to keep up with all things Linkin Park by following us on social media! Like our Facebook page for the latest updates. We post great pictures of the band on our Instagram, too, so be sure to follow us there. Lastly, for updates on the show, check back here or follow us on Twitter.

Check out the rest of Linkin Park's 2015 touring schedule here.

Before playinf APMH Mike did mention to tweet LpLive (!) about this. They would confirm thath this song is hardly played by the band (??). Bead needed also apparently some help from his guitar tech to remember his part...

Where are you seeing this at?

Before playinf APMH Mike did mention to tweet LpLive (!) about this. They would confirm thath this song is hardly played by the band (??). Bead needed also apparently some help from his guitar tech to remember his part...

That's not entirely true. Mike told that someone from LPLive, who is for sure presented at the show might confirm that it wasn't played for a long time. The song itself was added since it was a favourite song of an Italian fan Alessandro, who tragically passed away - Chester gave a short speech on this after coming back after encore break.

And btw, the show was great!

I've seen LP at Milano and Zurigo the last year, but this show is by far the best. So much energy and the band in a stellar shape. I've already thought this would have been the best LP show i've seen during the encore break, but then.....after the honorable mention to Alessandro....A PLACE FOR MY HEAD! I was literally going crazy when i saw Brad leave the keyboard position (they were going to start WFTE) and going to take the guitar. I also am not sure if it was initially dedicated to Alessandro, because at some point everyone shouted "APFMH" and the band decided to play and dedicate it to him!

Anyway an absolutely AMAZING show! I love to see the band (especially Chester) so much in love with the italian Crowd.

Other show notes are:

- the brilliant flashmob for Final Masquerade.

- Mike during Remember The Name borrowed from a fan a Fort Minor hat to wear it and give it back after the song.

- Chester extended the singalong part of BIO even for the ending of the song, singing like "I am bleed it oooh-oh oh oh (ooooh-oh oh oh); I am bleed it oh ooooh oh (oh ooooh oh)". Don't know if it was done at the other shows of the tour.

Sorry if i maybe explained bad, but i am reaaaally tired and i am going to sleep now. :D

Nice that they finally did another song in the encore. This would also be the first time they've done that with Warren in place of Joe.

It's not really noteworthy that it's the first time Warren has done something like that... it's been three shows lol

- Chester extended the singalong part of BIO even for the ending of the song, singing like "I am bleed it oooh-oh oh oh (ooooh-oh oh oh); I am bleed it oh ooooh oh (oh ooooh oh)". Don't know if it was done at the other shows of the tour.

Yes, it was done at the other shows.

That's not entirely true. Mike told that someone from LPLive, who is for sure presented at the show might confirm that it wasn't played for a long time. The song itself was added since it was a favourite song of an Italian fan Alessandro, who tragically passed away - Chester gave a short speech on this after coming back after encore break.

And btw, the show was great!

My bad, that's exactly what I was trying to write. Too tired to write this properly after the show which was btw. great! Italians crowds are really passionate!

Oh my! How freaking cool this is!

What was the last time they played APFMD? 2012?

Nope,earlier this year,on THP North American Tour they placed it at the encore(unluckily just three shows due to Chester's ankle broken),and last year at Download Festival('Hybrid Theory' in full) Edited by Vector09

Mike was wrong. It's not the first time when they're adding APFMH without rehearshals. First time it was on HT anniversary on 2010 (http://lplive.net/shows/db/2010/20101025)

And also on 2013's Sidewave show, when they let the crowd choose (http://lplive.net/shows/db/2013/20130227) (but this time it was rehearshed, they've played it on that tour but in other setlist)

Edited by ivan_astahov

Mike was wrong. It's not the first time when they're adding APFMH without rehearshals. First time it was on HT anniversary on 2010 (http://lplive.net/shows/db/2010/20101025)

And also on 2013's Sidewave show, when they let the crowd choose (http://lplive.net/shows/db/2013/20130227)

Yeah but this is the first time that during the show the crowd requests a song and the band play that song.