2015.09.06 - Rock in Roma - Roma, Italy

RogueSoul

APFMH will never go extinct, the band will just play it randomly like thy have been doing for some time now.

I don't see why Brad doesn't like playing it, the song has more guitar work to it than Castle of Dance and some other songs in the setlist. Plus he added a guitar improv to the Intro this year.

APFMH will never go extinct, the band will just play it randomly like thy have been doing for some time now.

I don't see why Brad doesn't like playing it, the song has more guitar work to it than Castle of Dance and some other songs in the setlist. Plus he added a guitar improv to the Intro this year.

There you have the reason.

Edited by sckofelng

A little bit late, but here there are some things about the show.

First of all, the show was absolutely great, better than Milan! They guys were in the best shape and the crowd was on fire!

We sang everything, the instrumental parts too hahah

I had the Meet & Greet before the show, and it was great! Too bad for Joe!

I don't know why Chester said that Alessandro helped organize the Flashmob, because he died on February, a few days later that the show was announced. This is the news from an Italian newspaper: http://roma.corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/15_febbraio_28/roma-investito-bus-piazza-venezia-muore-20enne-e2ca595c-bf2e-11e4-911e-3d01b106f698.shtml
Maybe someone didn't explain the fact in the right way to Chester, or he helped for the Flashmob in Milan.
Or just Chester didn't understand hahah

About Chester asking if A Place For My Head was his favorite song, same here, he just asked because he didn't understand why the crowd started screaming for that song, after his speech for Alessandro!
We don't know if actually it was his favorite song, but for sure he enjoyed it with us.

The APFMH-Thing was planned before!

I spread the voice to scream "A Place For My Head" after Faint and at the beginning of the Encore and then it became bigger. There was also a guy who drew "#APLACEFORMYHEAD" on arm's people who stand in the pit hahah

We planned a banner too, but we didn't have the stuff.

Right after Faint I started to scream and my friends followed me! Then, another group in the middle zone of the pit started screaming when the band was ready to play Waiting For The End and we continued until they have heard it.
You can hear it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6cI6KXzCc0 (from 2:07)

It was so unbelievable!

P.S. No Outro Transition for Welcome!

post-124994-0-66430600-1443194194_thumb.jpg

Edited by PeppePark