Guitar Center Sessions Broadcast 12/5

hahninator

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This performance is unbelievable. I never heard Chester singing a song like he did in Final Masquerade. In my opinion, analyzing only his vocal, it's his best live performance ever.

Except for Chester's fucking awesome vocal performance while singing Final Masquerade, the fact that Mike was low in the mix made it more awesome.

This performance is unbelievable. I never heard Chester singing a song like he did in Final Masquerade. In my opinion, analyzing only his vocal, it's his best live performance ever.

That's what happens when you have a month and a half to edit a recording to make it as perfect as possible.

Just listened to the Numb performance with headphones and I noticed that Brad actually plays the ending of the bridge a little different (more strummings or something? Not familiar with guitar terms)

Gawd forbid Chester was actually on form :rollseyes:

They're already (quite noticeably at times) using Auto Tune on his voice during the show itself these days, and on top of that, every Ethan Mates mix of a show to date has been HEAVILY edited (the Mexico 2012 DVD included with the special edition of THP in particular is a complete joke). It didn't used to be that noticeable a few years ago, but they've gotten a lot more obvious with it since Living Things came out.

Final Masquerade is typically one of Chester's worst live songs...he usually sings that one flatter than pre-baby Gwen Stefani.

Edited by Astat

So, it seems that the broadcast version is available on demand. Unfortunately, I'm from Romania, so I'm not able to do anything about it. But, maybe someone else is capable of recording it. https://www.directv.com/tv/Guitar-Center-Sessions-UFJMbGNWN3FISE09/Linkin-Park-Vm40T1R0TE1QbEJ5OFU3N21zZ2tQUT09?keyword=%20linkin%20park

I hope someone from USA is able to record it from VOD

"An exclusive concert and interview with Grammy Award-winning rock band Linkin Park. Performances include One Step Closer, In The End, Numb and Final Masquerade with host Nic Harcourt."

I am confused, it doesn't list Until It's Gone or any of the others...?

"An exclusive concert and interview with Grammy Award-winning rock band Linkin Park. Performances include One Step Closer, In The End, Numb and Final Masquerade with host Nic Harcourt."

I am confused, it doesn't list Until It's Gone or any of the others...?

At one point I read that the program is 90 minutes... maybe, those songs are exclusive on Guitar Center YT channel

Yup...Rebellion...POA...FM...ITE...GATS...BID...BIO...Crawling...a few others.

So, it seems that the broadcast version is available on demand. Unfortunately, I'm from Romania, so I'm not able to do anything about it. But, maybe someone else is capable of recording it. https://www.directv.com/tv/Guitar-Center-Sessions-UFJMbGNWN3FISE09/Linkin-Park-Vm40T1R0TE1QbEJ5OFU3N21zZ2tQUT09?keyword=%20linkin%20park

Anyone's able to rip it?

Edited by stich