LP to play in Russia

Alexonlyalex

http://nca.ru/rus_concert.php?itemid=184

All in one; 26.07.09, tickets are going to sell on 16th march, a part of the project revolution tour. Saint Petersburg.

Any thoughts, comments on that?

EDIT:

from LP Newsletter:

LINKIN PARK TO PLAY TUBORG GREENFEST IN RUSSIA

Linkin Park will play the Tuborg Greenfest in St. Petersburg, Russia on July 26. Pre-sale tickets for LPU members go on sale Monday, March 9 at 10am (local) until Friday, March 13 at 7pm (local). Tickets go on sale to the public on Monday, March 16 at 10am (local) at www.muzbilet.ru or by calling +7 812 303 33 33.

Myspace Source

Edited by lilIverson09

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linkin Park will play the Tuborg Greenfest in St. Petersburg, Russia on July 26. LPU members can purchase pre-sale tickets starting Monday, March 9 at 10am (local) until Friday, March 13 at 7pm (local). Tickets go on sale to the public on Monday, March 16 at 10am (local) at www.muzbilet.ru or by calling +7 812 303 33 33.

- LPU Headquarters

congrats!

I'm sure there'll be some Ger,Fr,Nl dates ;) and if there aren't any but they visit countries they haven't been to before or for some years I'd say it'd be okay, because we know we'll get some tour dates sooner or later, and if they just come here in fall or winter, it's okay...

Would be cool if they play Rock Am Ring or something of course but we'll see ^^

Have fun @ all the russian fans near Saint Petersburg ;D

holy crap, that´s my opinion

where the fuck are germany/france/netherlands/poland in all those dates?

it gets really shit oO

hopefully the sonisphere update on monday will bring something..

Jesus christ, Linkin Park isn't even TOURING, and people are already going to start complaining about where they're not playing? They're playing festivals, that's it. If there's not a festival going on somewhere that fits into their schedule, they won't be playing there, simple as that.

Linkin Park has played Germany TEN TIMES in less than 2 years, while they've played Russia twice in their entire career, and yet you think it sucks that LP is playing Russia and that they should be playing Germany instead. Unbelievable.

I cannot agree with Astat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In germany the music business is bigger tha in russia!!!!!!!!!

i find it good that they are making a show in russia but germany is the second or third importend

music market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys stop complaining, have you ever thought that they might announce more dates? Use your brains for once. Stop spaming with "they should play here and there" shit, we are not in the LPU ;)

You can forget about Rock am Ring, it's too early.

As always LP is announcing dates in small pieces, seems they are not able to release all European dates in one take.

What about traveling? It takes time too

You just joking or what?

What you would say about:

05.06.2008 Skive, Denmark, Strandtangen v/Skive Lystbådehavn, Skive Beach Party, Euro. Tour

07.06.2008 Lisboa, Portugal, Parque da Bela Vista, Rock In Rio, European Tour

Lisboa is 07th June, only because LP played after midnight. So we can count it for 06.

Edited by And One LTU

Am I the only one who didn't get this newslatter yet? And why is it still not on LP.com and on the LPU site?

There are 5 empty days between Russia and Knebworth. They could eventually play some more shows in that time. They did the same in 2006 before and after Summer Sonic.

I don't think LP comes to Europe to play shows and go on sightseeing in between. I don't expect them to play a show every day in a different country, but they usually play quite a lot shows in a week.

Am I the only one who didn't get this newslatter yet? And why is it still not on LP.com and on the LPU site?

There are 5 empty days between Russia and Knebworth. They could eventually play some more shows in that time. They did the same in 2006 before and after Summer Sonic.

I don't think LP comes to Europe to play shows and go on sightseeing in between. I don't expect them to play a show every day in a different country, but they usually play quite a lot shows in a week.

I made a mistake in the first post, when i edited it. Newsletter is from LP.com, not LPU.com. At least I got mine from linkinpark@lists.warnerreprise.com

Now they announced only Festival tour dates. i think they'll either stick to it, and play only festivals this summer, which means that there might not be any shows between Russia and England, or they will throw some more dates in between just to fill the gap, in which I, for some reason, doubt...

В общем не долго осталось ждать. Скорее бы.

If someone is interested he says: So we don't need to wait so long.I can't wait.

A little bit different translation but has the same sense.

I'm just glad Phoenix was true to his word bout playing Europe this summer. Hopefully we get DSP's, hopefully good audience recordings if not, GO RUSSIA ev tho id live there!! I still speak Russian.