LP to play in Russia

Alexonlyalex

u went to PR in germany???? i was at all three shows and it was the best i ever seen!!! i liked it more than MK show

no, I mean the organisation was very bad. Like in Köln (I guess) they sold only beer and after the show the fans couldn't drive by train because it was closed by police.LP was good as I heard

Edited by Yugialex

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, I mean the organisation was very bad. Like in Köln (I guess) they sold only beer and after the show the fans couldn't drive by train because it was closed by police.LP was good as I heard

ah ok i thought the show. it wa in munich where they closed the way to the train, was really stupid.

hm but i think they will do only festivals this year

holy crap, that´s my opinion

where the fuck are germany/france/netherlands/poland in all those dates?

it gets really shit oO

hopefully the sonisphere update on monday will bring something..

Jesus christ, Linkin Park isn't even TOURING, and people are already going to start complaining about where they're not playing? They're playing festivals, that's it. If there's not a festival going on somewhere that fits into their schedule, they won't be playing there, simple as that.

Linkin Park has played Germany TEN TIMES in less than 2 years, while they've played Russia twice in their entire career, and yet you think it sucks that LP is playing Russia and that they should be playing Germany instead. Unbelievable.

totally agree with Astat! where the fuck are Germany? FUCK Germany... LP have played there more times than in any other country in Europe... almost every European tour for a couple times in year. But they've never played in Ukraine for instance, where i live, so Russia is the best opportunity for me to get to LP show. So all of you, who complain about this LP show in Russia, can throw your complains far away... Try to be more kind to other LP fans and less such a selfish morons.

damn atleast you people get shows every year or so, here in south africa year in we get decent bands but never LP. How must i feel :\

and i hope they play some new stuff this year before the album release