LP to play in Russia

Alexonlyalex

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a mistake in the first post, when i edited it. Newsletter is from LP.com, not LPU.com. At least I got mine from linkinpark@lists.warnerreprise.com

Now they announced only Festival tour dates. i think they'll either stick to it, and play only festivals this summer, which means that there might not be any shows between Russia and England, or they will throw some more dates in between just to fill the gap, in which I, for some reason, doubt...

Isint Finland before ? And by the looks of it, im pretty sure they will add more festival dates.

Nope your not, i didn't get the e-mail either. Wonder why?

Good news for Russia :rolleyes: . Only having 2 shows there must suck.

*cough*1 show in sweden*cough*

i got the mail.

'a part of the project revolution tour'

what projekt rev tour????

its what they say sonisphere is 2day festival metallicas day is called metallica rocks and LP'S day is projekt rev they get to pick the bands that play under them my friend works at sonisphere and he said the reson why updates are slow is becose there waiting for LP to pick the bands they want plus i bet there's more projekt rev shows they will anounce there just waiting til they have all the bands confirmed

Isint Finland before ? And by the looks of it, im pretty sure they will add more festival dates.

*cough*1 show in sweden*cough*

No show for Sweden I guess... Have you seen full line up for Sweden Sonisphere?

No show for Sweden I guess... Have you seen full line up for Sweden Sonisphere?

Why woulnt there be ? and no i havent seen the full lineup yet. I was talking about Sweden have only got 1 show, while you though it sucked when Poland only got 2 shows.

Why woulnt there be ? and no i havent seen the full lineup yet. I was talking about Sweden have only got 1 show, while you though it sucked when Poland only got 2 shows.

it's Russia, who had 2 shows. Poland had only 1 too, which I was lucky to attend :)

No I didn't

Lithuania had only one show too. So what.

No I didn't

Lithuania had only one show too. So what.

Im just saying that there are places that deserves a show more than russia, i mean you made it sound like they had it so shit compared to, for example Lithuania or Sweden. And what was the part about no LP show in sonisphere sweden ? Something new i should know?

Edited by Combalex

I think that's very cool because now there's a possiblity that they may come to Gemany this year! :)

If anyone wants to have the translation of the site... here you go with Google translation:

Triumph Summer! We returned sensational Linkin Park!

July 26, 2009 g for stadium TV in St. Petersburg into one of the largest country music festivals TUBORG GREENFEST made a cult group of far-away America, Linkin Park. The concert will take place in the world tour "Road To Revolution".

Their song - desperate, lyrical, insane - the whole world knows. Even if you say that you hear about them first, then you are profoundly wrong. Linkin Park music heard each. And this summer they will give their only concert in Russia!

Triumphal return of Linkin Park during the festival Grinfest due to the fact that in his speech last visit of the group literally blew up both the capital and not all fans were able to get to the concert.

The team gathered in a recent 1996 and was the mysterious name of «Xero». By the way, the musicians brought not known producer, as often happens, a true male friendship and the pursuit of art. The long and thorny path to fame and success has taught Linkin Parksamostoyatelno beat their way. Think of a PR issue, and demo recordings, or search for a new, more charismatic vocalist. Made in 1999, call Chester Benningtonu, they do not progadali. Changed its name, signed a contract with his first label, and the legendary «Hybrid Theory» quantity sold 24 million copies, making it one of the most selling album of 2001.

In their arsenal - more than fifteen singles. At their own expense - more than a dozen hit albums. Their stories - concerts around the world. And they are also moving forward.

November 2008 has been excellent for both groups, and for their fans: the light went out a long-awaited collection of the best and favorite songs mixed with the slogan - «Road To Revolution». This album is the best way to absorbed all the spirit and the filing of Linkin Park, are all offering something their loved ones. Let it be a tool just vinyl «Papercut» or temerarious «Given Up», if this is a lyrical and flying «Breaking the Habit» next to no less touching «Numb», which breaks the heart, or, conversely, tightly-dynamic «Faint ». Linkin Park are calling for another way of life, not to that which used to display television broadcasts or disadvantaged newspapers. They call for the emotions and feelings, to the dynamics and movement, are calling to love and hate, to look and act.

Linkin Park will be a breath of fresh air in the July swelter! They show how the music a new millennium - topical, original, live!

You will hear a compilation of the best guitar strings and hip-hop, to hear the most recent revelations of the group, will become an indispensable parties to the endless drive!

Linkin Park are back! 13 years of work were not lost, they learned a lot, they vylyutsya mad cocktail of music and exposed nerves, they give you everything, no balance!